We are here for you! Directing your communications to the proper Department will help ensure your matter is responded to appropriately. If you are unsure where your communication should be directed, the Customer Service and Support Department will be happy to assist you and make sure that your communication is forwarded to the appropriate place for further review and handling.
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING CONTACTING RIPOFF REPORT:
- We really want to hear from you, however, if you are upset, we ask that you take a breather to calm down a little, and when you do write to us…please be kind to our staff. After all, we probably didn’t cause the problem that you are upset about, but we are certainly happy to try and assist you with information.
- Please do not copy multiple departments on e-mails as this may drastically delay responses from the appropriate department.
- Our staff can only answer general questions and provide you with basic information. Any information provided should not be construed as legal advice or as giving advice as to what Program or option may be best for your particular situation. All information received and options should be considered with the advice of your personal or business advisors, including legal counsel.
GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION
Please note that Ripoff Report typically does not respond to “snail mail” via “snail mail”. If you intend on writing Ripoff Report via “snail mail” you should include a working e-mail address in your communication so that you may receive a response. Failure to provide an e-mail address in your “snail mail” may result in your communication being disregarded.
PO Box 310
Tempe, Arizona 85280
(602) 518-4357 **
(602) 359-4357 ... select the department needed
CONTACT THE "EDitor" - Who is Ed? www.edmagedson.com
Ripoff Report’s Founder, Ed Magedson, can be reached by e-mailing EDitor@ripoffreport.com. Ed would love to hear from you if you have some cool ideas on how we can improve, or you just want to send a friendly “Hi!”, “Thank You!”, or would like to discuss the dog rescue program that he is working on.
GENERAL INQUIRIESCUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT - firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Questions / Not Sure What Department You Need
- Assistance with User Accounts
- Advertising Inquiries: EDitor@ripoffreport.com
- Technical Support
- Submit a Testimonial on How Ripoff Report has helped you: EDitor@ripoffreport.com
PROGRAM SPECIFIC INQUIRIESCORPORATE ADVOCACY PROGRAM - email@example.com
- Information on the Corporate Advocacy Program
- Information relating to a Corporate Advocacy Program Member
- Submit a Testimonial on how the Corporate Advocacy Program has helped you
GUARDIAN+ PROGRAM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on the Guardian+ Program
- Information relating to a Guardian+ Program Member
- Submit a Testimonial on how the Guardian+ Program has helped you
VIP ARBITRATION PROGRAM – email@example.com
- Information on the VIP Arbitration Program
- Submissions of information for the VIP Arbitration Program
- Information on a past VIP Arbitration Decision
- Submit a Testimonial on the VIP Arbitration Program has helped you
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND PAYABLEACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts Receivable
- Payment for Subpoenas
- Customers of Ripoff Report Programs
- Accounts Payable
LEGAL NOTICES AND INQURIEISLEGAL DEPARTMENT - email@example.com
- Subpoena Processing
- Court Order Review
- Government Agency Investigations
- Intellectual Property Notices (Trademark and courtesy copies of DMCA Notices)
- Legal Notices specifically pertaining to Ripoff Report
- Requests for Use of Information Contained on Ripoff Report