Health & Fitness → Plastic Surgeons

Approximately 669 Reports Found

Jan 10 2017
Dr. William Yates Hair transplant rip off Chigaco Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Plastic Surgeons: Dr. William Yates Chigaco, Illinois

Jan 05 2017
Dr. Petter Capizzi OMG, I look like a Pablo Picaso " Portrait "! Charlotte N.Carolina Author: Matthews , North Carolina Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Petter Capizzi Internet

Dec 23 2016
Regeneration skin care I ordered this product for a trial of 14 days they billed my checking account $175 within the 14 days . They say the 14 day trial period starts as soon as order it I did not give them permission to take any further money out of my account when I call to cancel my prescription within the 14 days they could only give me 50% of my money back they were very rude very sarcastic and I actually even talked to a supervisor the supervisor hung up on me and I had a call back and talk to another lady when I told them I was reporting them to the Better Business Bureau that's when she said she can give me 50% back I still have not received it not alone my overdraft payment in the bank St.petersburg Florida Internet Author: Slippery rock, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Regeneration skin care Internet

Dec 04 2016
MyFreeImplants $ Donations Lost???? Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Plastic Surgeons: MyFreeImplants Internet

Nov 29 2016
Karina Bibicheff Vita Medspa Pick a doctor that's a specialist in plastic surgery and liposuction Glen head / Old brookville New York Author: Hempstead, New York Plastic Surgeons: Karina Bibicheff glen head, New York

Nov 17 2016
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California
Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Nov 08 2016
Cosmed, clinic, Tijuana. Juan Carlos Fuentes Juan Carlos Fuentes He is not a plastic surgeon !!!!!! Tijuana Tijuana Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Cosmed, clinic, Tijuana. Juan Carlos Fuentes Tijuana , Mexico

Nov 07 2016
Sleek Spa Dr. Haramis Dr Haramis, performed a terrible surgery and never fixed it. They were suppose to refund me and never did. I had paid Dr. Haramis by applying to care credit. The staff pushed me to apply for a loan. Sleek Spa never refunded the amount and now care credit is sending me to court for this. Sleek Spa never responded as they just disappeared. One day they were just gone. This is so terrible. He should be prosecuted for this. New York New York Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Sleek Spa New York, New York

Oct 21 2016
harleystreettreatments.co.uk Harley Street Treatments Limited, Harley Street Treatments Ltd, Boston Aesthetic Clinic (UK) Limited, Boston Clinic (UK) Ltd, Boston Clinics (UK) Limited etc Malti O'Mahoney, James O'mahoney and Peter Grant Run a Phoenix Company that is Dangerous London London, UK
Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: harleystreettreatments.co.uk London, Other

Oct 11 2016
Harley Street Treatments Boston Aesthetic Clinic, Boston Clinic UK LTDBoston Clinic -UK- LTDAnd More BEWARE London Other
Author: London, Other Plastic Surgeons: Harley Street Treatments London, Other

Oct 05 2016
Raghu Athre, Athre Facial Plastics, Athre Surgical Associates RAGHU ATHRE RUINED MY NOSE, BOTCHED RHINOPLASTY Houston Texas
Author: dallas, Texas Plastic Surgeons: Raghu Athre Houston, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I could.no longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 17 2016
Sam naficy md Sam Naficy gave me a a wide shapeless block for a nose and empty nose syndrome during rhinoplasty. He has destroyed my life Bellevue Washington Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: Sam naficy md Bellevue, Washington

Sep 15 2016
Dr Karina Bibicheff Vita Ageless Medical AestheticsVita MedSpa BEWARE! She is not a plastic surgeon and she is not Board Certified as she advertises. My appointments had been anything but pleasant. The Botox and fillers didn't last more than 2 months! I visited to a couple of plastic surgeons and they told me that I haven't been getting real fillers! I'M SUING DR BIBICHEFF FOR MALPRACTICE Glen Head New York Author: Roslyn, New York Plastic Surgeons: Dr Karina Bibicheff Glen Head, New York