Health & Fitness → Plastic Surgeons

Approximately 595 Reports Found

Aug 25 2015
Athenix Spent $8900 for bothched lipo to my back, thighs and abdominal area. I'm lumpy and uneven. They came up with excuse after excuse. I have visible scars as well. They kept telling me to wait to heal and that I'd gained weight then it was I lost too much weight. Botched Lipo. Permanent scarring, Unevenness and Lumps Irvine California Author: Buena Park, California Plastic Surgeons: Athenix Irvine, California

Aug 18 2015
Sculpting Goddess False Advertising Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Sculpting Goddess Internet

Aug 06 2015
dr. Debry Sang cosmetic surgeon the worst dr and the worst office Dominican republic Nationwide Author: oceanside, California Plastic Surgeons: dr. Debry Sang Nationwide

Aug 02 2015
Pascual MD Med Spa:Dr. Amaryllis Pascual, MD Pascual MD Med Spa Pembroke Pines, FLPascual MdPascual, MD - Medical Spas - Aventura, FL Stole Deposit - No Refund Issued - No Forwarding Contact Aventura Florida Author: Miami, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Pascual MD Med Spa:Dr. Amaryllis Pascual, MD Aventura, Florida

Jul 17 2015
Carl Quillen MD Butcher - Got mini face lift and my face is destroyed Maplewood New Jersey Author: Paterson, New Jersey Plastic Surgeons: Carl Quillen MD Maplewood, New Jersey

Jul 17 2015
Sono Bello High pressure sales insisted on $1,000 deposit. appt cancelled as physician would not approve it, they kept my $$$ Sandy Utah Author: Evanston, Wyoming Plastic Surgeons: Sono Bello Sandy, Utah

Jul 14 2015
Smart Shape Brandon Rip Off Brandon Florida Author: Walnut Creek, California Plastic Surgeons: Smart Shape Brandon Brandon , Florida

Jul 13 2015
Dr Robert R Beltran Dr. Robert Beltran performed liposuction and breast augmentation, and everything was a disaster. Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr Robert R Beltran Irvine, California

Jul 08 2015
sono Bello overland park ks Overcharged and didn't provide body contouring Overland Park Kansas Author: Kansas city, Missouri Plastic Surgeons: sono Bello overland park ks Overland Park, Kansas

Jun 17 2015
Smart Shape Me Thief's!, Scam Artists!, Unprofessional! Beware!! Brandon Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Smart Shape Me Brandon, Florida

Jun 10 2015
Vanity Cosmetic Surgery West Dade Medical Center Vanidades Medical Negligence and failed to honor refund policy Miami Florida
Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Vanity Cosmetic Surgery Miami, Florida

Jun 05 2015
Dr Alan Kingdon Dr Alan Kingdon ruined my life! London Other Author: London, Other Plastic Surgeons: Dr Alan Kingdon London, Other

May 23 2015
Robert Kotler, MD Beverly Hills, CA A Horrible Experience Beverly Hills California Author: BEVERLY HILLS, California Plastic Surgeons: Robert Kotler, MD Beverly Hills, CA Beverly Hills,

May 03 2015
Dr Simon Ourian Epione Medical CorperationEpione.com Dr Simon Ourian created deforming bulge above right eye with his injections Beverly Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr Simon Ourian Beverly Hills, California

Apr 21 2015
Rodan and Fields Proactive Without my authorization they continuely took 116 a month from my debit card on products I never received or ordered. When I tried to resolve this they called me a liar and said they won't give me my money until I received the products that I never even orderd. They even sent a pic of my house where Fedex supposedly dropped it off. I have never been through such a terrible experience. I would never ok that money coming out of my account. Plus I have a skin condition from Lupus and I can't use anything like that on my skin. I tried to reason with them but they didn't care. Nationwide Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Rodan and Fields Nationwide

Apr 20 2015
Pascual MD/ Chris Murray Teresa MartinezDr. Kelly Alejandra MoralesAmaryllis Pascual Plastic surgery changing doctors without notice, and lying about refunds Miami Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Pascual MD/ Chris Murray Miami, Florida

17, Report #1219561

Mar 31 2015
The Refinery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  The Refinery receives highest rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. The Refinery offers treatments in erectile dysfunction, hormone therapy for men & women & weight loss. The Refinery’s basic business model to provide unique & individual treatment options for patients. The Refinery's vision to make sure patients are treated on an individual basis, that each patient gets great results.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: The Refinery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. The Refinery a medical center focused on effective & safe anti-aging treatment for men & women. The Refinery's patient care model reflects close, personal relationship between patient & care provider including dedicated treatment counselors throughout the duration of patient's treatment. Boca Raton , Florida