Health & Fitness → Plastic Surgeons

Approximately 651 Reports Found

Oct 21 2016
10:59 AM Harley Street Treatments Limited, Harley Street Treatments Ltd, Boston Aesthetic Clinic (UK) Limited, Boston Clinic (UK) Ltd, Boston Clinics (UK) Limited etc Malti O'Mahoney, James O'mahoney and Peter Grant Run a Phoenix Company that is Dangerous London London, UK
Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: London, Other

Oct 11 2016
Harley Street Treatments Boston Aesthetic Clinic, Boston Clinic UK LTDBoston Clinic -UK- LTDAnd More BEWARE London Other
Author: London, Other Plastic Surgeons: Harley Street Treatments London, Other

Oct 05 2016
Raghu Athre, Athre Facial Plastics, Athre Surgical Associates RAGHU ATHRE RUINED MY NOSE, BOTCHED RHINOPLASTY Houston Texas
Author: dallas, Texas Plastic Surgeons: Raghu Athre Houston, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 17 2016
Sam naficy md Sam Naficy gave me a a wide shapeless block for a nose and empty nose syndrome during rhinoplasty. He has destroyed my life Bellevue Washington Author: Other Plastic Surgeons: Sam naficy md Bellevue, Washington

Sep 15 2016
Dr Karina Bibicheff Vita Ageless Medical AestheticsVita MedSpa BEWARE! She is not a plastic surgeon and she is not Board Certified as she advertises. My appointments had been anything but pleasant. The Botox and fillers didn't last more than 2 months! I visited to a couple of plastic surgeons and they told me that I haven't been getting real fillers! I'M SUING DR BIBICHEFF FOR MALPRACTICE Glen Head New York Author: Roslyn, New York Plastic Surgeons: Dr Karina Bibicheff Glen Head, New York

Sep 12 2016
Garo Kassabian Md Lift Asthetics Do not go to this man for a rhinoplasty! He botched me so horribly! worst mistake of my life. Beverly Hills California Author: Los Angeles , California Plastic Surgeons: Garo Kassabian

Aug 31 2016
Dr. Algrid Mameniskis Sketchy plastic surgeon needs to stop performing rhinoplasties Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Algrid Mameniskis Arlington Heights, Illinois

Aug 31 2016
Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel,  Dr. Spiegel, Dr. Jeffrey H. Spiegel, Doctor Spiegel Patient bias, Neglect, Medical Malpractice, Inadequate Medical Care, Rushed, Botched, Horrendous Surgery Boston Massachusetts Author: Oregon Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2016
Naficy Plastic Surgery: Sam Naficy MD rhinoplasty review botched complaint sam naficy bellevue seattle Bellevue Washington Author: Holden Hill, Other Plastic Surgeons: Naficy Plastic Surgery: Sam Naficy MD Bellevue, Washington

Aug 12 2016
Jeffery Spiegel Dr Spiegel Advanced Facial Aesthetics FFS TRANSGENDER TRANSSEXUAL BOTCHED Boston Massachusetts Author: Huntington NY, New York Plastic Surgeons: Jeffery Spiegel Boston , Massachusetts

Aug 09 2016
Dr. David Amron Roxbury Institute Paid over 12,000 for liposuction. Not only did he NOT remove the fat, he left bumps and ridges. Beverly Hills California Author: Illinois Plastic Surgeons: Dr. David Amron Beverly Hills, California

Aug 06 2016
Dr Boris cosmetic center False Advertisment!! Culver City Author: Pacoima, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr Boris cosmetic center
14, Report #1319821

Jul 30 2016
Dr. David S. Kung Malpractice, Convinced me to do NINE surgeries, ruined my face, cost me THOUSANDS Chevy Chase Maryland Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Plastic Surgeons: Dr. David S. Kung Chevy Chase, Maryland

Jul 11 2016
Sono Bello, Beverly Hills High pressure,Bad, bad results did notthing about my complaint Beverly Hills California Author: Long Beach, California Plastic Surgeons: Sono Bello, Beverly Hills Beverly Hills, California

Jun 30 2016
California surgical institute Dr tarick small Absolutely bad surgeon Upland ca. California Author: west covina, California Plastic Surgeons: California surgical institute CA

Jun 19 2016
Dr Sam Naficy Sam Naficy ruined my nose. I have Empty Nose Syndrome (ENS), loss of smell, painful grafts, and ugly outcome after primary rhinoplasty. Paid 12,000. Bellevue Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Plastic Surgeons: Dr Sam Naficy Bellevue, Washington

Jun 17 2016
dr jeffrey epstein foundations for hair restorations ga, hair plug look with 1 inch spaces, 3 renowned drs said worse transplant theyve ever seen and Epstein doesnt care anymore, used to be good but botches people, and most need revisions from honest drs. thief who overcharged and wanted to book another 10,000 session, had to postpone my weddking miami and New york city Nationwide Author: mahhattan, New York Plastic Surgeons: dr jeffrey epstein Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
09:42 AM Banned without Reason! Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Plastic Surgeons: Internet

Jun 05 2016

May 12 2016
Haven Barlow MD Haven Barlow, Dr. Barlow, Barlow Cosmetic Surgery, Haven Barlow Cosmetic Surgery, BarlowMD, Barlow MD Please please call me before seeing Dr. Barlow, (((REDACTED))) Annapolis Maryland Author: Maryland Plastic Surgeons: Haven Barlow MD Annapolis, Maryland