Health & Fitness → Plastic Surgeons

Approximately 480 Reports Found

Apr 06 2014
Dr. Debora Ma Blue Aspen Plastic Surgery Terrible, Butcher of Boulder. Lafayette Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Debora Ma Lafayette, Colorado

Apr 01 2014
Henry M. Spinelli MD Dr. Henry Spinelli Beware of Dr. Henry Spinelli. Incompetent, care-free, greedy plastic surgeon who ruined my face and only cares about the money New York New York
Author: New York , New York Plastic Surgeons: Henry M. Spinelli MD New York, New York

Mar 25 2014
Kris Johnson/aka welcome to the hair transplant hair restoration center . They have numerous complaints with the DOH and the doctors the claim exist retired in 2003. Fraud and False advertising. www.atlantishairtransplant.com Florida Author: coral springs, Florida Plastic Surgeons: www.atlantishairtransplant.com, Florida

Mar 23 2014
Inland Cosmetic Surgery Dr Irene Tower & Dr Haiavy Inland Cosmetic Surgery; Dr IreneTower completely botched my breast surgery,leaveing me with two different size breasts and an infection that required ongoing treatment by a qualified physician. She subsequently refused to make it right. I would never let her touch me again. I require additional surgery to correct the damage. If you have had a similar experience. please send your contact information in confidence for more information Please email me and I will contact you to discuss your options.I am a former patient and you need to know something can be done for you. There are more like us and we need to unite. Please Note that all shared information will be kept confidential. rancho cucamonga California Author: Riverside , California Plastic Surgeons: Inland Cosmetic Surgery rancho cucamonga, California

Mar 13 2014
New Me Surgical Institute New Me Beverly Hills Dr. Sheibani the liar, does not pay employees on time rip off artist! Bad surgeon! Los Angeles/ Beverly Hills California Author: Los Angeles , California Plastic Surgeons: New Me Surgical Institute Beverly Hills, CA, 9021, Select State/Province

Feb 27 2014
SONO BELLO How about ten grand down the drain Sandy Utah
Author: COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, Utah Plastic Surgeons: SONO BELLO Sandy, Utah

Feb 27 2014
Dr Martin Jugenberg  dangerous surgeon toronto Ontario Canada Author: toronto, Ontario Plastic Surgeons: Dr Martin Jugenberg toronto, Ontario

Feb 17 2014
Cyndy Wald Went for a lower bleph and correction to nose to breathe better and straigten deviated septum. Convinced me to do an upper bleph. Also convinced me to do a laser peel to face. My eyes were hooded and pulled, Owl Eyes was my nickname. Spent thousands to fix and still not right. I have those wrinkly bags under that I never had before surgery. I barely have wrinkles still on rest of my face. Dr. said not to laser flat that is part of the procedure or it would pull more. Had to cantherplex to try and pull bottom up. My oval shaped eyes are NOT oval and I have to wear eyeliner EVERY second of the day to make them look normal. Appear more extended on outer end. My nose droops and they even admit that there's no tip. It just falls and it's bulbous, which I never had. They had changed names and so I didn't see any complaints prior to surgery. They wanted to do a face lift at a discount to make up for their botched work. They offered to pull the nose out to create a tip. I'm too petrified to let them touch me. Surgeon denied wrong doing. Blamed my eyes. Took way too much out on upper lid. I need more repair to both and I'm so unhappy. What I thought I saved by using them wound up costing me twice as much and still not right. Only one doctor agreed to try and fix my eyes (that was most crucial). My lids didn't even shut all the way! Other doctors I consulted with didn't want to touch me!!. Sunrise Florida Author: Sunrise, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Cyndy Wald Sunrise, Florida

Feb 07 2014
Dr Joshua Halpern HORRIBLE PLASTIC SURGERY IN EVERY ASPECT - DO NOT TRUST THIS OFFICE Tampa Florida Author: Largo, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Dr Joshua Halpern Tampa , Florida

10, Report #1120726

Feb 04 2014
Nu-Look Cosmetic Plastic Surgery formerly Strax Rejuvenation - Sold their client list to Nu-Look - same address 899 Meadows Road, Boca Raton, Florida Lies, Deceit, Disrespect, Boca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Nu-Look Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 24 2014
Dr. Reagan Anderson of Colorado Dermatology Institute Dr. Anderson caused facial disfigurement and a large scar on my face after simple procedure Colorado Springs Colorado Author: North Dakota Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Reagan Anderson Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 11 2014
Dr. Ryan Greene Being repeatedly billed $2000.00 extra for a procedure that I paid in full for and given a run around by the office without any actual resolution weston florida Author: New York Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Ryan Greene Select State/Province

Jan 01 2014
Beverly Radiology Beverly RAD WilshireRAD Net IncBeverly Tower Wilshire Advanced Imaging Center Discrepancies in Billing, Rude and responsiveness from billing Dept, Fraudulent Claims Beverly Hills California Author: Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Beverly Radiology Beverly Hills, California

Dec 28 2013
Vladimir Grigoryants Stay away, worst plastic surgeon Glendale California Author: Glendale, California Plastic Surgeons: Vladimir Grigoryants Glendale, California

Dec 11 2013
Dr. Darm Aesthetic Medicine Dr. Darm Power Hungry Dawn Will Violate Civil Rights & Hipaa lake oswego Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Darm Aesthetic Medicine lake oswego, Oregon

Dec 10 2013
Dr. Jay Calvert, MD, REVIEW: Roxbury Surgical Associates, Jay Calvert, MD, full commitment to patient safety, patient satisfaction, outstanding surgical results, five star service. The most difficult cases of rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty, revision breast implants, facelifts are performed by Dr. Calvert. Committed to full patient satisfaction. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD, Professional Corporation receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program Jay Calvert, MD, PC made a serious commitment, ..patients to be happy with their results and satisfied that they received the best surgical care possible. Ripoff Report Verified on location
Author: Tempe, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD, REVIEW: Roxbury Surgical Associates, Jay Calvert, MD, full commitment to patient safety, patient satisfaction, outstanding surgical results. Ripoff Report Verified Beverly Hills, California

Dec 05 2013
MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery's Commitment to customer satisfaction is “world class”. Dr. Michael K. Obeng is dedicated to patients known for the fine details, such as house calls at no charge, referral discounts to family and friends of patients, and the highest level of care even years after patients initially meet with Dr. Obeng.  MiKO Plastic Surgery receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, MiKO Plastic Surgery has made a serious commitment to patent satisfaction, as always, to making their patients feel knowledgeable, safe, confident, and assured that they will receive the highest level of service possible.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Michael K. Obeng & MiKO Plastic Surgery | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng & MiKO Plastic Surgery has 100% of their efforts dedicated to patient satisfaction. Award winning, world renowned surgeon, humanitarian, Dr. Obeng, specializes in cosmetic as well as reconstructive surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, transgender procedures and much more. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is to continue to form lasting relationsh Beverly Hills, California

Dec 02 2013
The Skin Care Clinic and Cosmetic Surgery Center INSURANCE SCAMS GOING ON AND I SUSPECT ILLEGAL PRACTICES newport beach California Author: Irvine, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr Michael Santillanes newport beach, California