Unusual Rip-Off → Cult Organizations

Approximately 778 Reports Found

Oct 16 2014
Generation of Virtue Mine was a somewhat different story Monument Colorado Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Cult Organizations: Generation of Virtue Monument, Colorado

Oct 13 2014
Generations of Virtue GOV, Visions for the Nations Fellowship,VFN, Kay Hiramine, Julie Hiramine Underage girl Monument Colorado Author: Colorado Cult Organizations: Generations of Virtue Monument, Colorado

Oct 12 2014
word of God church /my brothers keeper soposesly Christian's oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma Cult Organizations: word of God church /my brothers keeper okc , Oklahoma

Oct 12 2014
Generations of Virtue Kay and Julie Hiramine The history of GOV as told by one who was there Monument Colorado Author: Rochester, New York Cult Organizations: Generations of Virtue Monument, Colorado

Oct 04 2014
http://goto-id.com my friends and i need fake ids to get in the bar. so we googled fake id site http://www.underground-review.com http://www.fakeidreview.com and http://ukfakeidreview.com/?p=28#comment-6004 they all rate the site good and can be trusted. So six of us send $ scam scam scam SHENZHEN Internet Author: new york, New York Cult Organizations: http://goto-id.com Internet

Sep 26 2014
Momma Starr A fraud businesswoman preying on the vulnerable She do work for free to prove herself Kentucky Author: Alabama Cult Organizations: Momma Starr A fraud Select State/Province

Sep 11 2014
DCG Marketing Topaz Promotions Con Brainwashers Flase people and promises belfast belfast Author: belfast, Alabama Cult Organizations: DCG Marketing belfast, Select State/Province

Sep 07 2014
Our City Radio/Our City GoGo/ Our City Go Go/mbd marketing It's A Cult Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Cult Organizations: Our City Radio/Our City GoGo/ Our City Go Go Internet

Sep 02 2014
U.S. Grants Department Kevin Gibson and Brain Carter Hi I received 4 phone calls from a Mr. Kevin Gibson that I was awarded 7,849.00 for a u.s. grant that I would not have to repay back I did not give any of my personal information but, I would like Mr. Brain Carter prosecuted told me to suck his private area washington Mr. Brain Carte Author: Imperial Beach, California Cult Organizations: U.S. Grants Department washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 04 2014
GDS Concepts Inc Breast Cancer Scam Portland Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Employers: GDS Concepts Inc Portland , Oregon

Aug 01 2014
Better Business Bureau Houston, TX Complete Fraud Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cult Organizations: Better Business Bureau Houston, TX Houston, TX , Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Smart Circle Smart Circle International Lies Lies and more Lies Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Cult Organizations: Smart Circle Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
LIFE CHURCH CULT/WITCHCRAFT INCENTIVES unwelcoming, lying, two-faced, emotional and spiritual neglect, "cursing", "screaming at me", kicking family off of church property Fenton Missouri Author: Fenton, Missouri Cult Organizations: LIFE CHURCH SAINT LOUIS Fenton, Missouri

Jul 29 2014
Modern Satanism Radio Show Reap, Modern Satanism Pod Cast, Satanic Temple, Doug Mesner, Modern Satanism Host Reap Modern Satanism Radio Show Podcast Internet Author: shelby, Michigan Cult Organizations: Modern Satanism Radio Show Internet

Jul 23 2014
Teco electric company My electric meter is been altering since at least 4 and a half years ago by some people who use a program in their cell phone .teco only change the meter and made a audition and did not found anithing that a house of two bedroom and one bath of 800 square feet can use under non circumstances 1,200 kilowatts for month. I'am a victim where members of a crime organization are involved with member of teco electric company ,here in tampa,but they don't want to investigated cause they are part of the problem. I live in this house since december the 31 2014 with a child of 14 years old ,To confirm my suspech I turn off all the electric switch except for one of the switch and when I come back the increment of the kilowatts is at least 12 kilowatts in two hours for example.I know a lot of the people who are involved right now with that organization( and is billion of money involved because teco is paying to another company to protect the interest of the company, but not of the consummers) tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Cult Organizations: Teco electric company tampa, Florida

Oct 07 2014
tony mead absolute best moving Sandy Hook Hoax Stalker predator defamation harassment Hollywood Florida
Author: Newtown, Connecticut Cult Organizations: tony mead Hollywood, Florida

Jul 08 2014
The League Most powerful secret society in the world scam Dallas Texas Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Cult Organizations: The League Dallas, Texas