Unusual Rip-Off → Cult Organizations

Approximately 769 Reports Found

Sep 11 2014
DCG Marketing Topaz Promotions Con Brainwashers Flase people and promises belfast belfast Author: belfast, Alabama Cult Organizations: DCG Marketing belfast, Select State/Province

Sep 07 2014
Our City Radio/Our City GoGo/ Our City Go Go/mbd marketing It's A Cult Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Cult Organizations: Our City Radio/Our City GoGo/ Our City Go Go Internet

Sep 02 2014
U.S. Grants Department Kevin Gibson and Brain Carter Hi I received 4 phone calls from a Mr. Kevin Gibson that I was awarded 7,849.00 for a u.s. grant that I would not have to repay back I did not give any of my personal information but, I would like Mr. Brain Carter prosecuted told me to suck his private area washington Mr. Brain Carte Author: Imperial Beach, California Cult Organizations: U.S. Grants Department washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 04 2014
GDS Concepts Inc Breast Cancer Scam Portland Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Employers: GDS Concepts Inc Portland , Oregon

Aug 01 2014
Better Business Bureau Houston, TX Complete Fraud Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Cult Organizations: Better Business Bureau Houston, TX Houston, TX , Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Smart Circle Smart Circle International Lies Lies and more Lies Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Cult Organizations: Smart Circle Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
LIFE CHURCH CULT/WITCHCRAFT INCENTIVES unwelcoming, lying, two-faced, emotional and spiritual neglect, "cursing", "screaming at me", kicking family off of church property Fenton Missouri Author: Fenton, Missouri Cult Organizations: LIFE CHURCH SAINT LOUIS Fenton, Missouri

Jul 29 2014
Modern Satanism Radio Show Reap, Modern Satanism Pod Cast, Satanic Temple, Doug Mesner, Modern Satanism Host Reap Modern Satanism Radio Show Podcast Internet Author: shelby, Michigan Cult Organizations: Modern Satanism Radio Show Internet

Jul 23 2014
Teco electric company My electric meter is been altering since at least 4 and a half years ago by some people who use a program in their cell phone .teco only change the meter and made a audition and did not found anithing that a house of two bedroom and one bath of 800 square feet can use under non circumstances 1,200 kilowatts for month. I'am a victim where members of a crime organization are involved with member of teco electric company ,here in tampa,but they don't want to investigated cause they are part of the problem. I live in this house since december the 31 2014 with a child of 14 years old ,To confirm my suspech I turn off all the electric switch except for one of the switch and when I come back the increment of the kilowatts is at least 12 kilowatts in two hours for example.I know a lot of the people who are involved right now with that organization( and is billion of money involved because teco is paying to another company to protect the interest of the company, but not of the consummers) tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Cult Organizations: Teco electric company tampa, Florida

Jul 16 2014
tony mead absolute best moving Sandy Hook Hoax Stalker predator defamation harassment Hollywood Florida
Author: Newtown, Connecticut Cult Organizations: tony mead Hollywood, Florida

Jul 08 2014
The League Most powerful secret society in the world scam Dallas Texas Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Cult Organizations: The League Dallas, Texas

Jul 03 2014
Smart Circle ,Innovage, Cydcor , Like Saddam, Attila and Pol Pot. Internet
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Cult Organizations: Smart Circle Internet

Jun 29 2014
illumicorps.com the Hidden Hand illumicorps promotes lies. They owe me $149 plus $ 50 for ID card and uniform shirt I never recieved . Los Angeles Internet Author: Guaynabo, Alabama Cult Organizations: illumicorps.com Internet

Jun 25 2014
Rise Media Group, Ashley Martin, Smart Circle, Cydcor, Granton Marketing, Innovage, DS-Max ,Setting The Pace and Ringing The Bell Fort Myers Florida
Author: ft myers beach, Florida Cult Organizations: Rise Media Group, Ashley Martin, Fort Myers, Florida

Jun 24 2014
Green Streets, LLC / Wireless Logic Beware! Scam! Door To Door Sales / In Store Sales Milwaukee Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Cult Organizations: Green Streets, LLC Nationwide