Computers & Internet → Computer Graphics

Jan 27 2016
www.cgstud.io CG Studio 3d model scam ripoff Romania Internet
Author: Morris Plains , New Jersey Computer Graphics: www.cgstud.io Internet

Jan 21 2016
WorldWise.net - Michael Newcomb and Jerry Kocis Michael Newcomb Jerry KocisWorldWise.net Website developers who scam new business owners Clarkston Michigan Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Graphics: WorldWise.net - Michael Newcomb and Jerry Kocis Clarkston, Michigan

Jan 19 2016
LWS BRAND Lloyd SuttonLloyd W Sutton Avant Garde Creatives#IAmBlakeys > RUN WITH IT. #365DaysOfGreatness #BounceBackStrong False promises, deceptive practices, refusal of services, refusal of monies Atlanta Georgia Internet -Ga. Author: G, Georgia Computer Graphics: LWS BRAND Internet

Oct 27 2015
Creative Market -Ken Weaver and Aaron Unjustly banned me from site. Stole my money, only issued partial refund, and stole my listeners for downloads. Bullied me, called me, yelled at me, cussed and swore at me. Screamed and threw a temper tantrum. Removed all comments I made unjustly. Also deleted Facebook comments. San Francisco Internet Author: New york, New York Computer Graphics: Creative Market -Ken Weaver Internet

Oct 02 2015
Samad Aghaei Samad Aghaei is a Scam Web Designer Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Graphics: Samad Aghaei Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
VideoBlocks.com Wouldn't let me cancel. Paid for 8 months at 79$/month. reston, VA Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Computer Graphics: VideoBlocks.com Internet

Jul 01 2015
3i Design Group Kenneth WorlesKenny Worles Jr.We Are 3i3i Design Design company stole money and didn't deliver!!! SCAM ARTISTS Memphis Tennessee
Author: Cordova, Tennessee Computer Graphics: 3i Design Group Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 05 2015
Flat & Filthy Zeki Ghulam Stay away from this "company". It is just a scam Trollhattan Internet Author: Malmo, Other Computer Graphics: Flat & Filthy Internet

Apr 21 2015
Karl Tombak ROBOTIC DESIGN WEB DESIGN, TECHWAY HOSTINGKARL TOMBAK, JACK TOMBAK ripoff, runaway, scared, ignored, scammed, hustled, and never made me whole. ottawa, canada Internet Author: Massachusetts Computer Graphics: Karl Tombak Internet

Apr 13 2015
Zero Point Zero Grafix Jim Crantas Completely Unprofessional: Wasted Two Weeks of my time after agreeing to do a simple Graphics job Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Graphics: Zero Point Zero Grafix Jim Crantas

Apr 08 2015
Dreamstime They abruptly began "auto" renewal and charging my debit card without making it clear that the policy had changed. When I called to report it, the customer rep was defensive, argumental, rude and wouldn't listen to what I was trying to explain to her. Then she hung up on me. Internet Author: Alabama Computer Graphics: Dreamstime Internet

Feb 28 2015
LogoYes.com Buy a 99 cents logo and they will start charging you a year later for nothing! Internet Author: O Fallon, Illinois Computer Graphics: LogoYes.com Internet