Computers & Internet → Computer Graphics

Approximately 481 Reports Found

Apr 06 2016
Aurora Design Group Jamie Russ Brandvine Charged too much money for very poor logo design by Aurora Design Group - Jamie Russ Perth Western Australia Author: Other Computer Graphics: Aurora Design Group Internet

Mar 16 2016
DesignsDesk.com Contest never pays his designers. Never made me a payout. New York Internet Author: Alabama Computer Graphics: DesignsDesk.com Internet

Feb 23 2016
Videoblocks.com Graphicstock.com 7 day trial ended cost me $79! Reston Virginia Author: Fort Myers, Florida Computer Graphics: Videoblocks.com Internet

Apr 13 2016
www.cgstud.io CG Studio 3d model scam ripoff Romania Internet
Author: Morris Plains , New Jersey Computer Graphics: www.cgstud.io Internet

Jan 21 2016
WorldWise.net - Michael Newcomb and Jerry Kocis Michael Newcomb Jerry KocisWorldWise.net Website developers who scam new business owners Clarkston Michigan Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Graphics: WorldWise.net - Michael Newcomb and Jerry Kocis Clarkston, Michigan

Jan 19 2016
LWS BRAND Lloyd SuttonLloyd W Sutton Avant Garde Creatives#IAmBlakeys > RUN WITH IT. #365DaysOfGreatness #BounceBackStrong False promises, deceptive practices, refusal of services, refusal of monies Atlanta Georgia Internet -Ga. Author: G, Georgia Computer Graphics: LWS BRAND Internet

Oct 27 2015
Creative Market -Ken Weaver and Aaron Unjustly banned me from site. Stole my money, only issued partial refund, and stole my listeners for downloads. Bullied me, called me, yelled at me, cussed and swore at me. Screamed and threw a temper tantrum. Removed all comments I made unjustly. Also deleted Facebook comments. San Francisco Internet Author: New york, New York Computer Graphics: Creative Market -Ken Weaver Internet

Oct 02 2015
Samad Aghaei Samad Aghaei is a Scam Web Designer Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Graphics: Samad Aghaei Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
VideoBlocks.com Wouldn't let me cancel. Paid for 8 months at 79$/month. reston, VA Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Computer Graphics: VideoBlocks.com Internet

Jul 01 2015
3i Design Group Kenneth WorlesKenny Worles Jr.We Are 3i3i Design Design company stole money and didn't deliver!!! SCAM ARTISTS Memphis Tennessee
Author: Cordova, Tennessee Computer Graphics: 3i Design Group Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 05 2015
Flat & Filthy Zeki Ghulam Stay away from this "company". It is just a scam Trollhattan Internet Author: Malmo, Other Computer Graphics: Flat & Filthy Internet