Services → Attorneys & Legal Services

Oct 12 2016
Allen SHAY; Julie, Tim Klein Took advantage of me and my disabled mother at one of the lowest points in our lives, with the promise of helping us! We took him at his word when he assured us ALL the necessary paperwork was filed by him and that we would be safe for at least 8 weeks when we would then be able to go to court and explain our position to the court. We are in deep, deep trouble! We don't know California Author: Spring Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: John Ferraro Internet

Oct 12 2016
Michael Johnson US Legal Services US Legal Services Michael Johnson- 2 Email Attachments Stating he was issuing a Warrant for my Arrest for Collateral Check Fraud, Theft by Deception, & Violation of Federal Banking Regulation Act of 1983 (c) unless I paid full debt in 24-48 hours On-line Internet/Nation Author: Cadott , Wisconsin Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Johnson US Legal Services Internet

Oct 12 2016
mark kriger fraud, misrepresentation and coersion detroit Michigan Author: west bloomfield, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: mark kriger detroit, Michigan

Oct 12 2016
Prince Law Firm, LLC. Company closed and did not issue refund. Plantation Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Prince Law Firm, LLC. Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Attorney Raymond Grimm I too have been victimized by Raymond Grimm. He's incompetent, unorganized, unethical, and downright so hard up for clients that he has no choice but to "pad his bills", because he's desperate to make a dollar. Do not let those "five stars" on another site fool you.  Florida Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Raymond Grimm Florida

Oct 08 2016
Home Retention Alliance of California HRAOC is a scam Fountain Valley California Author: santa rosa, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Home Retention Alliance of California Fountain Valley, California

57, Report #1332069

Oct 07 2016
Jack Edward Wenarsky Attorney at Law This attorney cheated my family and violated their trust Succasunna New Jersey
Author: Los Angelos, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Jack Edward Wenarsky Succasunna, New Jersey

Oct 05 2016
Marcus Family law Center Ethan Marcus Caused irreparable damage because of negligence and failure SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA Author: SAN DIEGO , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Marcus Family law Center

Oct 03 2016
the notary spot It was service for non payment and they do not email or call you back it has been 2 months , only for when you have a orde that day of the notary Pasadena Texas Author: mesquite, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: the notary spot Pasadena, Texas

Oct 03 2016
usalegalresource These people took money out of my account that i did not agree to Internet Author: Coldwater, Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: usalegalresource Internet

Oct 03 2016
Vincent Family Law Group They do not have your best interest at heart! Murietta California Author: Wildomar, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Vincent Family Law Group Murietta, California

Oct 02 2016
Scott Blankenship, The Blankenship law firm Worst Attorney & Legal Service in Seattle Washington Seattle Washington Author: Kirkland, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott Blankenship, The Blankenship law firm Seattle , Washington

Oct 02 2016
Homeownershelpline,LLC and Homeownerresolution.com The company Homeownershelpline took $6000.00 dollars from me to help me a get a home mortgage modification, and they did absolutely noting for me.Then i retain homeownerresolution and paid them $4000.00 and also they did noting for me,I had to work with the bank my self and that's how come i was able to get modification done on my own.Both company took 10000.00 from me and get noting accomplish. Hollywood Florida Freeport long Island Author: South Ozone Park, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Homeownershelpline,LLC Hoolywood Florida, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Joseph Petro Attorney - Joseph Petro Incompetent Attorney Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Joseph Petro Los Angeles, California

Sep 29 2016
Law Offices of Baruch C. Cohen Baruch C. Cohen GIVES BAD LEGAL ADVICE, HAS NO CONFIDENTIALITY, MAKES EXCESSIVE CHARGES FOR HEARINGS HE DOES NOT ATTEND, FAILS TO PROPERLY ADVISE, DOES NOT DO THE WORK Los Angeles California Author: San Fernando, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Offices of Baruch C. Cohen Los Angeles, California