Services → Attorneys & Legal Services

Sep 14 2016
RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP | Established in 1871Barristers & Solicitors 700 - 401 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC Canada V6B 5A1 one of the lawyer name Michelle A. Quinn, was the worst lawyer that I have encouter which she lost my file and asked me to repeat the story again on the phone, arguing that I didn't get harassment on my job and still charges me $1500 for getting the letter of employer. vancouver British Columbia Author: vancouver, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: RICHARDS BUELL SUTTON LLP vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 12 2016
Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Friedman Law Associates with and without the P.C. Lee Friedman and Donald Berman and Steve and Patty and Shawna and Michelle and Arasi and Barbara have all emailed me using their first and last name in the email address before Loan Mod Scam. Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Internet

Sep 11 2016
Pacific Premiere Law Group ARASH SHIRDEL AKA BIG CAMEL ARASH SHIRDEL RIPPED ME OFF FOR $ 195,000.00 Santa Ana California Author: Newport Beach, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Pacific Premiere Law Group Santa Ana, California

Sep 20 2016
Barclay Career School I never received my Paralegal Certificate but I did receive the bill from Dept of Education. Is there any retribution in this matter and now they are out of business Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 20 2016
Kohls Zanesville Ohio Author: Zanesville , Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: Kohls Zanesville , Ohio

Sep 06 2016
Randall B Warmbrodt Warmbrodt, Winslow & Associates Deceptive Trade Practices. Allen Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Adoption Agencies: Randall B Warmbrodt Allen, Texas

Sep 03 2016
Scott Macleod MacLeod peterson Swindling liar Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott Macleod Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 14 2016
Michael P. Carman, Esq Meritless Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael P. Carman, Esq Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 02 2016
Akiva Goldman & Associates Akiva Goldman Retainer Rip Off Southfield Michigan Author: Springtown, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Akiva Goldman & Associates Southfield, Michigan

Sep 01 2016
James O'Toole Attorney James O'TooleJames O'Toole Not Recommended, Will not return your phonecalls or emails Lexington Kentucky Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: James O'Toole Lexington, Kentucky

Sep 01 2016
Florida Suncoast Title Services, LLC Shawn M. Yesner, Esq Title, St Petersburg, Attorney, Real Estate, Shawn Yesner, barbara St Petersburg Florida Author: London, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Florida Suncoast Title Services, LLC St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Yvette Reyes Attorney Yvette Reyes. Florida Assistant State Attorney Yvette Reyes. Yvette Barbara Reyes. Florida Bar Number 53510. Yvette B. Reyes Miller. Protect your Children from Corrupt Florida Attorney Yvette Reyes. Coral Gables Florida
Author: Other Attorneys & Legal Services: Yvette Reyes Coral Gables,

Aug 30 2016
Rakowsky Law Firm John R Rakowsky Negligent acts and omissions West Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: Rakowsky Law Firm West Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 30 2016
cdl consultants Justin thieves, fraudulent, non attorney spokesperson ,deceptive business practices , etc libertyville Illinois Author: hollywood, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: cdl consultants libertyville, Illinois

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona