Health & Fitness → Adult Care Facilities

Approximately 562 Reports Found

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Marion General Hospital Dr. JACOBS Blew me Off Marion Indiana Author: Marion, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Marion General Hospital Marion, Indiana

Oct 17 2016
Jazzercise Angie Michael Please don't rent from this lady had mental issues changes her mind like changing underwear one day she loves you says your helping her next day she steals your marketing material stay away from this unprofessional bipolar Henderson Nevada
Author: Henderson , Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Jazzercise Henderson , Nevada

Oct 12 2016
Skinny Garcinia / Skinny Green Coffee Do NOT get your FREE Sample you will be charged La Jolla California Author: Whitehall, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: Skinny Garcinia / Skinny Green Coffee La Jolla, California

Oct 07 2016
Dr. Amit Goswami Epic Pain management Pain management Epic Pain Dr. Amit Goswami interventional pain medicine sports medicine scam DR. AMIT GOSWAMI EPIC PAIN PRACTICE IS A SCAM AND RIPOFF TO ALL VULNERABLE PATIENTS Paramus New Jersey
Author: Paramus, New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: Dr. Amit Goswami Epic Pain management Paramus, New Jersey

Sep 30 2016
Lux style international I browsed there web to find out a price on a detox kit when I left there site I got an email saying my product was being shipped I never ordered anything from them Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: Lux style international Internet

Sep 30 2016
LCA COLLECTIONS Laboratory corporation of america Turned my account over to LCA COLLECTIONS FOR $7.00 and I provided health insurance. Internet Author: Bayonne , New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: LCA COLLECTIONS Internet

Sep 28 2016
Praza health I bought Crea Boot, but not help at all Scottdale Arizona Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health Scottdale, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
Praza health, Nationwide Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health

Sep 22 2016
Lash Serum False advertising, refusal to refund, bad business practices SCOTTSDALE AZ Author: Peoria, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Lash Serum

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Age Scape/ Age Escape/ Vskin/ Escape V-skin active ads on Facebook  Nationwide
Author: Merritt Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Age Scape/ Age Escape/ Vskin/ Escape Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Prudential Insurance My insurance adjuster flat out lied to me about when i was covered  Iowa Nationwide Author: BELOIT, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Prudential Insurance Nationwide