Health & Fitness → Adult Care Facilities

Approximately 397 Reports Found

Oct 02 2015
Luxoderm Nationwide Author: Keyes, California Adult Care Facilities: Luxoderm Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada Said I was getting a free trail for $4.95, then less 7 days later charged me $79.95, when you try to cancel you can not get through, once you do they will not return money. Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Pure Vitamins Las Vegas, Nv Internet

Sep 19 2015
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical, Marc Resasco SCAMMER WHO STOLE MONEY AND SID NOT PROVIDE ANY SERVICE Holbrook New York Author: Pahrump, Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Airmid Solutions Holbrook, New York

Sep 14 2015
Miravie It's funny the invoice I have don't have an address just phone number and email. They say $5.00 for a 14 day trial but they scam you with your money. Nationwide Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Miravie Nationwide
5, Report #1252068

Aug 31 2015
24 hour fitness Jason/ manager wouldnt canel my membership and continued to take money from me st charles Missouri Author: blairsville , Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness st charles , Missouri

Aug 29 2015
greatwide truckload management company doesnt care bout drivers Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: greatwide truckload management Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Willow Manor retirement living Lost items, over charges, fraud Dania beach Florida Author: Ellenton , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Willow Manor retirement living Dania beach , Florida

Aug 11 2015
fulfillment center Crevalor their customer service called couldnt understand english and hung up on me. Then they billed me 89.99 and would not refund it,, becuase their trail period ended. i didnt even use the product Scottsdale Arizona Author: Westland, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: fulfillment center Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 06 2015
Isis-Cosmeceuticals I received goods from the company and refused delivery so the goods could be immediately sent back in order to get a full refund. The company not only kept the goods but refused to issue me a refund. On top of that I received very rude emails from them when inquiring about my refund. Internet Author: El Paso , Texas Adult Care Facilities: Isis-Cosmeceuticals Internet

Jul 31 2015
Healthcare Services Group Fired after OSHA investigation Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: CHAMBERSBURG, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Healthcare Services Group Bensalem , Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2015
Lextrin Lotion Anaheim Internet
Author: North Battleford , Saskatchewan Adult Care Facilities: Lextrin Internet

Jul 25 2015
CENEGENICS I had at one time contacted CENEGENICS. I wanted more information. All I get is 'buy' and info on 'Testosterone Therapies'. 7/24/2015 I asked them to stop calling and remove me from their lists. They called right back anyway!I reported to FCC.I reported harassing calls, insistence to buy, no info given to me Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Adult Care Facilities: CENEGENICS Nationwide