Health & Fitness → Adult Care Facilities

Approximately 389 Reports Found

1, Report #1252068

Aug 31 2015
24 hour fitness Jason/ manager wouldnt canel my membership and continued to take money from me st charles Missouri Author: blairsville , Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness st charles , Missouri

Aug 29 2015
greatwide truckload management company doesnt care bout drivers Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: greatwide truckload management Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Willow Manor retirement living Lost items, over charges, fraud Dania beach Florida Author: Ellenton , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Willow Manor retirement living Dania beach , Florida

Aug 11 2015
fulfillment center Crevalor their customer service called couldnt understand english and hung up on me. Then they billed me 89.99 and would not refund it,, becuase their trail period ended. i didnt even use the product Scottsdale Arizona Author: Westland, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: fulfillment center Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 06 2015
Isis-Cosmeceuticals I received goods from the company and refused delivery so the goods could be immediately sent back in order to get a full refund. The company not only kept the goods but refused to issue me a refund. On top of that I received very rude emails from them when inquiring about my refund. Internet Author: El Paso , Texas Adult Care Facilities: Isis-Cosmeceuticals Internet

Jul 31 2015
Healthcare Services Group Fired after OSHA investigation Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: CHAMBERSBURG, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Healthcare Services Group Bensalem , Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2015
Lextrin Lotion Anaheim Internet
Author: North Battleford , Saskatchewan Adult Care Facilities: Lextrin Internet

Jul 25 2015
CENEGENICS I had at one time contacted CENEGENICS. I wanted more information. All I get is 'buy' and info on 'Testosterone Therapies'. 7/24/2015 I asked them to stop calling and remove me from their lists. They called right back anyway!I reported to FCC.I reported harassing calls, insistence to buy, no info given to me Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Adult Care Facilities: CENEGENICS Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
NATIONAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS CLUB preys on seniors and the sick Rogers Minnesota Author: The Villages, Florida Adult Care Facilities: NATIONAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS CLUB Rogers, Minnesota

10, Report #1241983

Jul 15 2015
Adorna, Internet  Author: Joliet, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: Adorna Internet

Jul 07 2015
LEnvi skin care Stole $47 twice in 6/15 and $94 in July. Georgia Georgia Author: TULLAHOMA, Tennessee Adult Care Facilities: LEnvi skin care Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
LEnvi When ordering this "free" sample..only $4.95 shipping...I looked over the website3 times..for hidden fees and loop holes! I'm an avid online shopper...so this wasn't my first rodeo! I found NOTHING...no hidden fees...nothing!! $4.95....I ordered! HUGE MISTAKE!!!  Georgia Internet Author: Beaver falls, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: LEnvi Internet

Jun 25 2015
ALPHA Distribution INC they didn't warn me about 89.00 dollars charges 18 days after . new york New York Author: paterson, New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: ALPHA Distribution INC new york, New York