Health & Fitness → Adult Care Facilities

Approximately 447 Reports Found

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 01 2016
Minute Clinic refused to prescribe known medications cypress texas Author: Katy, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Minute Clinic Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Perfect Orgins Over Charged... Even AFTER order was cancled Author: Greeley, Colorado Adult Care Facilities: Perfect Orgins Internet

Jan 28 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hours memberships scam!!! SAN FRANCISCO/ walnut creek Nationwide Author: Walnut creek, California Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Dgaga Flagship Store of Aliexpress scam for quick money No product receive after 2+months, seller refused to refund. China Internet Author: Markham, Ontario Adult Care Facilities: Dgaga Flagship Store Internet

Jan 23 2016
Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) DR. Jauhari, James, Destiny, Jennifer, and staff violated constitutional rights of Freedom to leave voluntarily, DR Jauhari was detaining me. violation of religious freedom took my Bible away. Sun City, Arizona Author: Lowell, , Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) Sun City, Arizona

Jan 22 2016
Jeanette Caumeran On 12/31/15 I need to cancel my membership due to emergency circumstances. They said they will charge me $50.00 .  West Covina California Author: California Adult Care Facilities: Jeanette Caumeran West Covina, California

Jan 18 2016
Ponderosa Trails Adult Family Home Zamfira Frigura, Zamfira Dragomir Mistreated my Parents - Death Sentence For Your Mom or Dad Sammamish Washington Author: Sammamish, Washington Adult Care Facilities: Ponderosa Trails Adult Family Home Sammamish, Washington

Jan 09 2016
Fulfillment Centre Never heard of this company until now Aurora Illinois Author: Thornhill, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Fulfillment Centre Aurora, Illinois

Jan 04 2016
Renown Hospital Old Washoe Med. Reno Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Renown Hospital Reno, Nevada

Jan 04 2016
SkinYouthEnhancedCream I never authorized any additional orders and was sent to more when I'm not Tober and one in November needed that I authorized. Also I have the first trial sample which I was allergic to and broke out in a rash Santa Ana California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Adult Care Facilities: SkinYouthEnhancedCream Santa Ana , California

Jan 02 2016
hcr manorcare the company is fraud and they eat their young alive allen park Michigan Author: Michigan Adult Care Facilities: hcr manorcare allen park, Michigan

Dec 31 2015
Fitness for $10 I can believe I took a pay cut to join this guy Brandon Florida Author: Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Fitness for $10 Brandon , Florida

Dec 30 2015
Brookdale Senior Living Carolina House of Forest City SECRETIVE, DISASSOCIATED Forest City North Carolina Author: Bostic, North Carolina Adult Care Facilities: Brookdale Senior Living Forest City, North Carolina

Dec 28 2015
Vigrx a scam for pills that give diarea Internet
Author: Mohave valley, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Vigrx Internet

Dec 19 2015
Matrix medical Karen shouse Violated hippa laws Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Augusta, Georgia Adult Care Facilities: Matrix medical Scottsdale, , Arizona