Health & Fitness → Pharmacies

May 22 2016
New Brilliance Cream this was suppose to be a trial offer for a anti aging cream for 29.95 , but soon after there were 2 different charges to my account totalling almost $180.00 that was not authorized by me nor was it mentioned when ordering their product Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Morristown, Tennessee Pharmacies: New Brilliance Cream Internet

May 18 2016
Clarise Lopez/ David James Sick patient reached out to company that said they can provide medications at a discounted rate, with a perscription or with out one. Irving Texas Author: port charlotte , Florida Pharmacies: Clarise Lopez/ David James Internet

May 12 2016
Wartrin Scammer selling harmful wart remover Internet
Author: Alabama Pharmacies: Wartrin Internet

May 10 2016
Nouveau-Tranquille I ordered a sample that stated you paid only for shipping and handling. I later received a package that I did not order with two charges to my credit card in the amount of $89.75 and $84.75. Internet Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Author: York, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: Nouveau-Tranquille Internet

May 07 2016
excelpharmaceutical.com BEWARE SCAM
Author: brooklyn, New York Pharmacies: excelpharmaceutical.com Internet

May 05 2016
lidocaineonline.co.uk benzocaineuk.co.uklidocaineonline.co.uk procaineuk.co.ukbenzocaineuk.co.ukprocaineuk.co.uk Product I bought from LIDOCAINEONLINE.CO.UK GOT SEIZED BY U.S. CUSTOMS OFFICE! Police came to my house UK Internet Author: Miami, Florida Pharmacies: lidocaineonline.co.uk Internet

Apr 30 2016
Express Scripts No compassion for patients at all!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Pharmacies: Express Scripts Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 28 2016
onlinemedsshoppe guy supposidely named Rickey ordered meds, had to send western union to thialand, number listed is guy supposidely named rickey, first call said would get meds next day. he told me california Internet Author: homewood, Illinois Pharmacies: onlinemedsshoppe Internet

Apr 19 2016
Beckman Medical.com Lost over $500 on an order than NEVER arrived Calilfornia Author: Pittsburg, California Pharmacies: Beckman Medical.com

Apr 18 2016
CVS Pharmacy, Store #3694 CVS Pharmacy shorting me of my pain medications that are classified as controlled substances. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Pharmacies: CVS Pharmacy, Store #3694 Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 30 2016
White Star Discount Pharmacy inc Blatent HIPAA violations and violation of civil rights Troy North Carolina
Author: North Carolina Pharmacies: White Star Discount Pharmacy inc Troy, North Carolina

Apr 15 2016
Loyal Reliefe Stores Loyal Relife Store. com Buy Online Meds. com Website looked Legit. Sent $400.00 next day I was told $250 more for larger order. No return no money back he SCREAMED. I didn't receive anything. He told me to NEVER call again. Get lost. NEW YORK Internet Author: Siloam Springs, Arkansas Pharmacies: Loyal Reliefe Stores Internet

Apr 08 2016
Medicap Pharmacy Shop getusabrandpills.com Save your money, this site is a rip off making a fortune on your money! Goa India Internet Author: Everett, Washington Pharmacies: Medicap Pharmacy Shop Internet

Apr 07 2016
blimkhealth.com Blink Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Pharmacies: blank health.com

Apr 07 2016
Bitchemicals.com Jewel c Merrill ( Jewelcmerrill@gmail.com) Buy research chemicals on line Bowie , Maryland Nationwide
Author: Steger, Illinois Pharmacies: Bitchemicals.com Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
Chartermedicalsales.com beckman placed an order, sent the money order, which was cashed, and never got anything. Ordered back on 3/13/16. Sent several emails and the last one says: Frankly we donĀ“t care what you believe or not or who you work for, it makes no difference to us. I called them out on the address, even told them I work for the government, which I do, and what they are doing is illegal and fradulant. san diego California Author: reseda, California Pharmacies: Chartermedicalsales.com san diego, California

Mar 27 2016
Benzer Pharmacy Benzer Specialty Pharmacy Benzer Franchise Bonita PharmaceuticalsRx Care Pharmacy Benzer Pharmacy Owners are con artist, scammers and schemers Tampa Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Pharmacies: Benzer Pharmacy Nationwide