Health & Fitness → Pharmacies

Feb 11 2016
Skin Optics Eyessentials BIG RIP OFF Internet Author: Island Lake, Illinois Pharmacies: Skin Optics Internet

Jan 27 2016
Gold of Sunshine Online thievery Internet Author: Wantage, New Jersey Pharmacies: Gold of Sunshine Internet

Jan 27 2016
Target Pharmacy Rewards Pharmacy Rewards - 5% off certificates that are always expired Nationwide Author: Huntingtown, Maryland Pharmacies: Target Pharmacy Rewards Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
nationalhealthandwellnessclub stop all communications and I could not get in touch. M innetonka Minnesota Author: Columbia, South Carolina Pharmacies: nationalhealthandwellnessclub Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Luxe Skin / SYN-AKE A registered trademark of Pentapharm. They are sending me product I did not order and charging my account for it. Internet Author: Trenton, North Dakota Pharmacies: Luxe Skin / SYN-AKE Internet

Jan 03 2016
Daynighthealthcare aka Your Herbal Care The site comes up on google as a "reliable online pharmacy" and has fake 5 star reviews all over the site that look very real. They also even emailed me a "receipt" of my order after i paid. Anyways nothing was ever delivered and whenever I tried to contact the site they ignore me. The phone number is disconnected as well. The receipt they emailed me says San Francisco Internet
Author: Gilroy, California Pharmacies: Daynighthealthcare Internet

Dec 28 2015
SOUTHWOOD PHARMACY RIPPED ME OFF OF MY MEDS OLD BRIDGE New Jersey Author: OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey Pharmacies: SOUTHWOOD PHARMACY OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey

Dec 23 2015
Beckman Medical Beck man Online Pharmacy Forced me to pay with Cashiers Checks prior to "sending meds" in AUGUST of 15! Never got meds! San Diego California Author: Madison , Mississippi Pharmacies: Beckman Medical San Diego, California

Dec 18 2015
beckman medical "prescription services" fraud - cashed my money order, never mailed anything. san diego California Author: colby, Iowa Pharmacies: beckman medical san diego, California

Dec 12 2015
NeuDermis Cream The company claims they sent me a shipping which obviously I never received. After the date of October 28th I called on November 2nd to cancel my order because I never received it. On my first attempt someone answered the call and then hung up. I retried and 15 minutes later I talked to a representative who cancelled my order; gave me a cancellation number. However the transaction was never reflected in my BA credit card account. No refund was issued. I am still trying to rectify this matter. Upon calling December 14 they are telling me an order was shipped and I have to call the US postal Services to inquiry where my package is. If the information is correct why didn't they tell me on November 2nd to track my shipping order. The company is a fraud. They didn't specify Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Pharmacies: NeuDermis Cream Internet

Dec 12 2015
Legit Drugstore Scammer to the Fullest Kansas City and Dominican Republec Missouri Author: Weedadelphia, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: Legit Drugstore Internet

Dec 07 2015
Loyal Pharmacy  ..Phone numberhttp://loyallifepharma.com ..Website SCAM ALERT!! Internet Author: Garfield , New Jersey Pharmacies: Loyal Pharmacy Internet

Nov 20 2015
The Bitcoin Pharmacy Online- bitcoinpharmacyonline.com-Bitcoin Pharmacy Online Takes Bitcoin payments But does not ship items, A COMPLETE & TOTAL SCAM Internet Only Canada United States Author: Buffalo, New York Pharmacies: The Bitcoin Pharmacy Online Internet

Nov 16 2015
Investor Scam - MTM Healthcare Solutions Inc. Scam, Nationwide Pharmassist, MTM Health Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Florida Pharmacies: MTM Healthcare Solutions Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Nov 10 2015
canadian pharmacy.com numerous robo calls unknown india Author: irvine, California Pharmacies: canadian pharmacy Internet

Nov 03 2015
Target Pharmacy Pharmacy Rip Off, Over charge for years, Upland California Author: Upland, California Pharmacies: Target Pharmacy Upland, California

Oct 31 2015
RX ONLINE Ripoff Unknown Internet Author: Austin, Texas Pharmacies: RX ONLINE Internet