Services → Psychic

Aug 26 2016
Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Mindy Mitchell the psychic corner in Stuart Florida. I went to see Mindy looking for help for a loved one. she told me she needed $150 for valuation so I payed her. she told me to come back 1 week later so I did like she said. When I came back she told me Nationwide Author: Stuart, Florida Psychic: Mindy Mitchell psychic corner Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Laurie Lee 90210 Major scam artist! Internet Author: Colorado Psychic: Laurie Lee 90210 Internet

Aug 22 2016
Psychic Source Psychic Source- A scam Internet Author: Faridabad, Hawaii Psychic: Psychic Source Internet

Aug 20 2016
Asknow Ripoff and waste of money Internet Author: Randolph, New Jersey Psychic: Asknow Internet

5, Report #1319054

Jul 26 2016
FAKE PSYCHIC Alicia Simonelic Refused To Refund Internet Author: Internet Psychic: FAKE PSYCHIC Alicia Simonelic Internet

Jul 23 2016
Sapphire Kridell Love spell did not work Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Psychic: Sapphire Kridell Internet

Jul 22 2016
Black magic expert kala jadoo ka mahir amil rehmat ali shah This person scammed me out of £562 GBP. Lahore Internet
Author: London, Psychic: Black magic expert kala jadoo ka mahir amil rehmat ali shah Internet

Jul 18 2016
enchanted magnolia fake psychic witch Internet Author: Alabama Psychic: enchanted magnolia Internet

Jul 09 2016
Keen, Keith Mitchell , Dan, clairvoyant neema, heart to heart,Viking princess, They all promote speaking the truth and have failed each time Internet Author: Broome, New York Psychic: Keen Internet

Jul 07 2016
Zoey Kizzie You can find her on Facebook as Zoey Rootworker ,love spells, DONT USE HER SHE IS FAKE!!! Lithian, Georgia Internet Author: Rogersville, Alabama Psychic: Zoey Kizzie Internet

Jun 19 2016
Psychic Alex Took the Money and Ran Pittsburgh Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Psychic: Psychic Alex Internet

Jun 19 2016
Trusted Psychics/ Live lines UK Rip off, calls directed to whoever even when the operator is available UK Internet Author: London, Psychic: Trusted Psychics/ Live lines UK Internet

Jun 19 2016
Emily West Her name is Emily West and she is the only person who has been writing reports about herself, there are no REAL reviews from any customer! She is blowing smoke up her own A**!!!!. Please to everyone thinks that she can be trusted!! DO NOT TRUST HER! I jus EMILY WEST from Keen and Kasamba is a RIP OFF california Nationwide Author: WINNIPEG, Manitoba Psychic: Emily West Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
Kasamba Magical Oracle, Fruno, Master Enigma, Best Psychic Readings Please read this before consulting a psychic on Kasamba and do not become the next victim Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic: Kasamba Internet

Jun 15 2016
tara-medium.com I paid this woman $60. And never received even an email. She took my money and didn't even give me what I paid for. When I try to contact her, it says my email is not in her contacts. This is BS Internet Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Psychic: tara-medium.com Internet