Services → Franchises

Approximately 541 Reports Found

Apr 23 2015
Service Masters Shreveport LA Bad service Unprofessional employees not equipped to do water restoration work Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Franchises: Service Masters Shreveport LA Shreveport, Louisiana

Apr 21 2015
Perma Plate Beware of dealings Perma Plate Paint and finish warranty. I paid the dealer $475 for a 5 year Paint and finish warranty on my pre own 07 Toyota Camry in 2011 from what was called Maroone Toyota in Weston Fl. Got a minor dulling of the finish to the point Perma Plate Beware of dealings Perma Plate Paint and finish warranty. Hollywood Florida Author: Florida Franchises: Perma Plate Nationwide

Apr 20 2015
Pink Plumber Upsell and Scare Tactics Smyrna Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Franchises: Pink Plumber Smyrna, Georgia

Apr 08 2015
Frito Lay Inc. in Jacksonville Fl Work for no pay!! Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Franchises: Frito Lay Inc. Jacksonville, Florida

30, Report #1220887

Apr 13 2015
Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Winter Park, FL This dancing institution is a pyramid scheme. They refused to allow me to cancel because I'm a few days outside my 30 day cancellation period. The fact that they would want people attending dance classes who clearly do not want to be there, is just bad bu I was outside the 30 day cancellation by a few days and they would not provide me with a refund. Winter Park Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Franchises: Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Winter Park, FL Winter Park, Florida

Mar 27 2015
A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections Mike Smith Bill Redfern Sold us a home inspection franchise. Misrepresentation and non-disclosure of lawsuits, failure rate. Revoked our franchise, no refund. Sued us for breach of contract and defamation. Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Belleville, Ontario Franchises: A Buyer's Choice Home Inspections Pompano Beach, Florida

Mar 27 2015
East Coast Stores, Henry Galasso Still Hasn't Returned My Deposit "Earnest" Money For OVER A YEAR NOW! Plainview New York Author: Glen Oaks, New York Franchises: East Coast Stores

Mar 08 2015
The Pyramid Collection Customer Service Reps Uninformed Internet Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Franchises: The Pyramid Collection Internet

Mar 04 2015
Jackson Hewitt Jackson Hewitt is a rip off plain and simple. Carrollton Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Franchises: Jackson Hewitt Carrollton, Texas

35, Report #1209665

Feb 17 2015
fromyouflowers from you flowers From you flowers truly does not care about its consumers old saybrook Connecticut Author: phoenix, Arizona Franchises: fromyouflowers old saybrook, Connecticut

36, Report #1208823

Feb 13 2015
jem air conditioning & more jem air cond and air care solutions are the same company chenged named do to bad rep miramar Florida Author: Florida Franchises: jem air conditioning & more miramar, Florida

37, Report #1208421

Feb 11 2015
A1 Moving First he quotes me 4 hours at $425.00. Then they come to my place and tell me $120.00 hr..  Hudson Florida Author: New Port richie, Florida Franchises: A1 Moving Hudson, Florida

38, Report #1207784

Feb 09 2015
beau derm, revita eye this is so a scam!!!!!!!! I ordered the trial sample of both of these and then did my research. Bad mistake. When I went to cancel, they had already charged my account with 49.00 and 39.00(I think). when you call to cancel its all a recording and you never get to speak to a human. Nationwide Author: Orchard Park, New York Franchises: beau derm, revita eye Nationwide

39, Report #1200803

Jan 10 2015
Tallyho-tel in Erie Pennsylvania Brook, night time **** The key reader was frozen ,  Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Franchises: Tallyho-tel in Erie Pennsylvania Erie, Pennsylvania

40, Report #1198346

Dec 30 2014
Planet beach contempo spa Scam, fraudulent charges, do not sign up or you will regret it. This company has continually charged services to my bank account after cancellation and I have disputed but they are still able to eft out of my account so I'm having to close my account just to avoid being charged for months. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Franchises: Planet beach contempo spa Dallas, Texas

41, Report #1195425

Dec 15 2014
McDonald's watched unsatisfied customers cold,returned fries get dumped back N with good fries by employee!! tracy California Author: Tracy, California Franchises: McDonald's tracy, California

42, Report #1192773

Dec 03 2014
American laser Skincare laser cosmetic work White plains New York Author: Walden, New York Franchises: American laser White plains , New York

43, Report #1190965

Nov 23 2014
Home Instead Hemet, California Hemet Home Instead, Jason Baker, Joann Hall Liars, Manipulators, Unfair Practices, Horrible Wages, Disrespectful, Allow Slander Hemet California Author: California Franchises: Home Instead Hemet, California Hemet, California

Oct 13 2014
Seal King Chad Schtx Defective Product Flakes off in less than a Month after application Somerset Wisconsin
Author: FOREST LAKE, Minnesota Franchises: Seal King Somerset, Wisconsin