Services → Consumer Services

Sep 03 2015
klimaire Extremely poor product support Miami Florida Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Consumer Services: klimaire Miami, Florida

Sep 03 2015
quicklocksmith247.com Ori (owner of the business) After getting 3 locks rekeyed,I could lock but could not unlock, they were working fine before rekey,they would not fix problem blaming my doors instead,charged highest price,very rude when I called their office,show low prices on web. Scottsdale,AZ Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: quicklocksmith247.com Internet

Sep 02 2015
bookinggroup.com did not honor my booking had to pay full fare and then another $267 that they charged me for the initial booking ...and rental company had no record of booking. Latvia Internet Author: Fort walton Beach, Florida Consumer Services: bookinggroup.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
at home advisors @homeadvisors Maghgie Mcdowell and Tracy Ashley has an online company called athomeadvisors.info. Once you fill out the application and get hired that ask for you to pay 35 dollars for a seat for the online call center. Once that's done you fill out payroll info including a picture of your ss card and id. Yolu then receive several emails staing when you start training etc. Once they receive your info its very hared to contact them. They eventuslly send out different emails under alias saying this and that. They took me through a hoop for a whole month please beaware of this company. Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: at home advisors Internet

Aug 30 2015
new-citizen.net is a Fraud futurum1@safe-mail.net futurum1@safe-mail.net is a ripper Internet Author: Alabama Consumer Services: www.new-citizen.net is a Fraud Internet

Aug 27 2015
H&R BLOCK N/A Peace of Mind Claim Warranty Lakewood Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Consumer Services: H&R BLOCK Lakewood, Colorado

Aug 27 2015
www.cashinmybag.com Cash in My Bag I purchased a bag off of Tradesy.com and the seller sent me an email stating that the order was cancelled with no other reason or apology. I contacted the seller and no response. I then saw that cashinmybag.com delisted the same exact purse for more money the same day. I contacted Tradesy.com and explained the situation and they said that was not right to do. Tradesy.com informed me that they would be contacting their seller and putting them on supervision. BalanCynwyd Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Consumer Services: www.cashinmybag.com Internet

Aug 26 2015
Howard Services, Inc. We were taken advantage of Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Consumer Services: Howard Services, Inc. Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 26 2015
American Home Shield AHS Sent me a rude plummer who did not fix the leak and reported that the leak is a preexisting condition. Carroll Iowa Author: Pasadena, California Consumer Services: American Home Shield Carroll, Iowa

Aug 25 2015
Better Planet Books Big Planet Books NEVER SENT BOOKS NO REFUND NO CORRESPONDENCE Internet Author: Long Island, New York Consumer Services: Better Planet Books Internet

Aug 23 2015
Vine Vera Vine Vera are pushy but not all of them are deceptive and not all of their products are bad Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE, Arkansas Consumer Services: Vine Vera Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
First American Home Warranty First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Most dishonest, unaccountable warranty company L & S Air Conditioning and Heating, Phoenix, Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: First American Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Geico Their typo cost me $2000. Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Consumer Services: Geico Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Lead Oriden Be the Listing Agent THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN Kansas City Missouri Author: Missouri Consumer Services: Lead Oriden Kansas City , Missouri

Aug 19 2015
Questia.Com They keep withdrawing payments from our account although I cancelled account several months ago Internet Author: Plattsburg, Missouri Consumer Services: Questia.Com Internet

Aug 18 2015
Jackson Furniture A sofa that was mainly junk Cleveland Tennessee Author: Middletown, Ohio Consumer Services: Jackson Furniture Tennessee