Services → Consumer Services

Sep 30 2015
black creek custom homes ocala florida NEVER USE BLACK CREEK CUSTOM HOMES OF OCALA TERRIBLE COMPANY ocala Florida Author: orlando, Florida Consumer Services: black creek custom homes ocala florida ocala, Florida

Oct 01 2015

Oct 01 2015
Best Truss Fort Dallas Truss Miami Failed to read correction to engineering drawings provided to them. They delivered the incorrect trusses despite being told there was no bearing wall. They refused to correct their mistake and demanded we pay them for a second set of trusses. Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Consumer Services: Best Truss Miami, Florida

Sep 30 2015
American Online Bankruptcy Center Once they have your money you are on your own- Rip-off. Internet Author: Idaho Consumer Services: American Online Bankruptcy Center Internet

Sep 30 2015
Bulldog Air Conditioning Dave Every, Karen Every At best incompetent at worst shyster Spring Hill Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Consumer Services: Bulldog Air Conditioning Spring Hill, Florida

Sep 29 2015
Grace's Appliance Repair Service or Dishonest Buisness...Stay Away Macomb Michigan Author: Macomb, Michigan Consumer Services: Grace's Appliance Repair Service Macomb, Michigan

Sep 29 2015
Abroadpharma , They take your order via Money GRam and that is it! NO CORRESPONDENCE AS THEY THEN BLOCK U Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Consumer Services: Abroadpharma

Sep 28 2015
Sykes Discrimination of employees las Vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Sykes las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2015
05:16 PM unclaimed money Internet Author: lubbock, Texas Consumer Services: unclaimed db

Sep 27 2015
Cyr-E-S Concrete Flatwork This company damaged our custom white vinyl fence while replacing our neighbors driveway and did not repair the damaged fence Manchester New Hampshire
Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Consumer Services: Cyr-E-S Concrete Flatwork Manchester, New Hampshire

Sep 27 2015
GP Services Gareth Patock Scam, Rip, Liar, Dishonorable, Surprise Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Consumer Services: GP Services Surprise, Arizona

Sep 27 2015
DTE Home Protection Plan deceptive details Detroit Internet Author: Clinton Twp, Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Home Protection Plan Internet

Sep 26 2015
Talent Mailer Script Sale Scam Unknown Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Talent Mailer Internet

Sep 26 2015
office furniture solutions john driscoll is terrible with delivering his promises to customers stay away from him he will lie to get your business temecula California Author: perris, California Consumer Services: office furniture solutions temecula, California

Sep 25 2015
Styleseat payment that is owed to me had been with held against me from Sytleseat violating their company policy.   San Francisco California
Author: DorchesterBoston, Massachusetts Consumer Services: Styleseat San Francisco, California

Sep 24 2015
My Beatshop Well I bought a beat from my beat shop on August 5 an I made a song to it an I talked to a radio station an they said I need authorization from the producer to play it on the radio so when I found the number to my beat shop I called it and that was not even the number to it was some guy who lived in canada. Then I tried to email them an they said they have no records of me buying the beat. But I have the receipt to the beat I bought. But I just want to get in contact with my beat shop to get a hold of the producer to get authorization to play my song on the radio Sebastopol California Author: Mount Pleasant, Michigan Consumer Services: My Beatshop Internet

Sep 23 2015
Technical Services, Ft Myers Naples Quoted $8,000 for new AC outside system which only needed maintenance Ft Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Consumer Services: Technical Services, Ft Myers Naples Ft Myers, Florida

Sep 22 2015
Air around the clock Unprofessional non-trustworthy lousy service coral springs Florida Author: margate, Florida Consumer Services: Air around the clock coral springs , Florida

Sep 21 2015
mensusa Poor Customer Service 1246 Westwood Blvd. La, CA 90024 Internet Author: Apopka , Florida Consumer Services: mensusa Internet

Sep 21 2015
james howell, owner of SCAM Repair Shop for Macbooks - no repair, charged me $314, macbook sent back damaged, dead Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Consumer Services: james howell Chattanooga, Tennessee

Sep 21 2015
DTE Energy DTE I moved in to my aparetment complex 6/6/2015. The first electric bill was 91 dollars. The second was 312 and the 3rd was 312 how is that? It is a 2 bedroom apartment with me and my son that is all. Roseville Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Energy Roseville , Michigan

Sep 19 2015
Premier Promotion Group Jim RutherfordAccounts Payable Office We cannot send you your winnings without Proper ID confirmation Plainview New York Author: California Consumer Services: Premier Promotion Group Plainview, New York