planetary

Services → Consumer Services

Oct 29 2014
Roy Blanchard and John Dicosmo Slumlords Grimsby Ontario Author: NIagara Falls Ontario , Ontario Consumer Services: Roys Painting Grimsby, Ontario

Oct 28 2014
Fragrances R Us burned me out of money and refused to fix the problem, opting to call me the problem instead Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Consumer Services: Fragrances R Us Dallas , Texas

Oct 28 2014
CVS CareMark CVS CareMark Holds Unauthorized Money From Your Checking Account Phoenix Nationwide Author: Saratoga Springs, Utah Consumer Services: CVS CareMark Nationwide

Oct 26 2014
TanPro USA Tan Pro Usa Avon Ohio scam you out of your Money, takes unauthorized funds off your card every month in large amounts regardless of canceling services with them, then the beds are filthy, leaving you with skin rotting fungus!!!!! Avon ohio Author: Avon, Ohio Consumer Services: TanPro USA Internet

Oct 26 2014
Rpm. Lynwood,wa. For VERIZON This co. Is the 5th collection agency verizon wirelessending after me. I told them and I told verizon last year that I wasn't goin to pay the wireless bill due to not getting the service I was told I would get. I asked for an itemized bill from Ver Verizon wireless has me on report at the credit bureaus as a bad debt, and ruining my credit and life. Lynnwood Washington Author: Olmsted falls, Ohio Consumer Services: Rpm. Lynwood,wa. For VERIZON Lynnwood, Washington

Oct 25 2014
Enerbank USA; State Energy Conservation Fraudulent product, coerced into loan contract then loan contract was falsifed and changed for puposes of litigation to adhere to a fake falsified contract. Ft Lauderdale, Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Consumer Services: Enerbank USA Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 24 2014
Phillip Edward Robinson Mapworld music/mapworldlink BEWARE OF THIS SCAM ARTIST.. CHARLOTTE & CONCORD North Carolina Author: high point, North Carolina Consumer Services: Phillip Edward Robinson Concord, North Carolina

Oct 24 2014
Cash for Laptops.com Cash for phones .comCash for iPhones.comecycle Company false advertises, represents you are getting a higher value and rips you off Las Vegas, Nationwide Author: Lake Worth, Florida Consumer Services: Cash for Laptops.com Nationwide

Oct 23 2014
FFO Home Furnishings FFO Furniture Bonded Leather?? A JOKE!!! Springfield Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Consumer Services: FFO Home Furnishings Springfield, Missouri

Oct 21 2014
Services Unlimited Estimates and Services Not Complied With Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Services Unlimited Fayetteville, North Carolina

Oct 21 2014
EIN filing service I put in is and this website came up Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Consumer Services: EIN filing service Internet

Oct 20 2014
Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Never Delivered My gold after they took my money Miame Florida Author: West Jordan, Utah Consumer Services: Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Miame, Florida

Oct 19 2014
myaddresschange used usps.com to change my mailing address. This company charged me $39.95 for the same service. Vero Beach Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Consumer Services: myaddresschange Florida

Oct 18 2014
MJ Emonds Mechanical Contractors, LLC Dishonesty, Lies, Scheming to Steal Your Money. Glastonbury Connecticut Author: east hartford, Connecticut Consumer Services: MJ Emonds Mechanical Contractors, LLC Glastonbury, Connecticut

Oct 17 2014
walmart web control Rebekah Bowden Pay to Shop Bentonville arkansas Author: mount pleasant, South Carolina Consumer Services: walmart web control Internet

Oct 17 2014
A-1 American The company grossly overcharged me for a repair not authorized and the problem was still not fixed Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Consumer Services: A-1 American Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
peoplefinders.com Fraudulently charged my credit card. Internet Author: Indiana Consumer Services: peoplefinders.com Internet

Oct 16 2014
Front Row FREPM Non payment Port Charlotte Florida Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Consumer Services: Front Row Internet