sum

Services → Credit Services

Jul 22 2014
I Power Credit Services Lisa Kemp FRAUDULENT COMPANY Internet
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Services: I Power Credit Services Internet

Jul 22 2014
PAYS Merrick Bank I tried to activate my benefit which I had been paying for almost two years or more, they company kept telling me to send more and more documentation and when I would mail and fax the info. they always stated the did not receive it, even though I had confirmation. They try to prolong the situation so that they dont have to pay for your benefit insurance they wont let you speak to the program administrator, they wont give phone or email inforamation to the people that receive the documents and they are very unhelpful. Its a scam in my opionoin and I wouldnt reccomend this to anyone. Jacksonville Florida Author: Brown Summit, North Carolina Credit Services: PAYS Merrick Bank Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 20 2014
care one credit misleading Internet Author: wallingford, Connecticut Credit Services: care one credit Internet

Jul 18 2014
Universal Premium Fleet Card FleetCor Security Violation!!!!! Charlotte NC Author: Florida Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Nationwide

Jul 17 2014
1st Stone Credit Counseling Bruce and JD Danielson Paid $5,000 and Credit Score NOT Improved Farmers Branch Texas Author: Texas Credit Services: 1st Stone Credit Counseling Farmers Branch, Texas

Jul 16 2014
Tradeliners SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP, TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB took $2000 to add tradelines to my credit report and to repair it Tempe Arizona SY NC X & Quant um Group Ripoff Tempe Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Credit Services: Tradeliners SYNC X & QUANTUM GROUP, TRADELINES, CREDIT REHAB took $2000 to add tradelines to my credit report and to repair it Tempe Arizona Internet

Jul 16 2014
*SCORESENSE.COM 855-259-1783 TXUS scam, ripoff, thieves Internet Author: fort worth, Texas Credit Services: *SCORESENSE.COM 855-259-1783 TXUS Internet

Jul 15 2014
Lexington Law 360 North Cutler DriveNorth Salt Lake City, Utah 84054 Once they have you try to end it North Salt Lake City Utah Author: Destin , Florida Credit Services: Lexington Law North Salt Lake City , Utah

9, Report #1161941

Jul 14 2014
Vantage acceptance Sketchy Thieves Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Credit Services: Vantage acceptance Internet

10, Report #1161922

Jul 15 2014
Saks fifth avenue Dishonest customer service Nationwide Author: Ludlow, Vermont Credit Services: Saks fifth avenue Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
MY GOLD Score I've called twice to cancel the subscription and it's yet to go through. It's been over 5 months already. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Services: MY GOLD Score Internet

Jul 10 2014
CRE Credit Services James Charlet and Simon Webster Deceptive Advertising/Bait and Switch Plano Texas Author: New York, New York Credit Services: CRE Credit Services Plano, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Vesta Boost Prepaid Charge on my new credit card md Internet Author: Minessota, Maryland Credit Services: Vesta Boost Prepaid Internet

Jul 07 2014
TransUnion Deceptive Enrollment into Credit Monitoring Ilinois
Author: New York Credit Services: TransUnion Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
ecreditplanet.com Anthony Richards Anthony Richards of ecreditplanet.com is a SCAM Nationwide Author: staten island, New York Credit Services: ecreditplanet.com Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
2nd Chance Credit Service LD Bryant Tradelines will Not post Durham North Carolina Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Credit Services: 2nd Chance Credit Service Internet

Jul 03 2014
First Ddata First Data/Sam's Club will rip you off Atlanta, GA Nationwide Author: California Credit Services: First Ddata Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
premier resource services Nicolas SAPARILIS, Kenneth Lark & Princess Caceres 321-442-6149801-655-9519,n.saparilis.notefinance@gmail.com,idealservicesllc@aol.com,propertymortgageservices.audit@live.com,spmcfadden@premierresourceservices.com, shelf corp funding scam took $7000 and disappeared Internet Author: texas, Texas Credit Services: premier resource services Internet

Jun 30 2014
Alpine Loan Centers Mountain Loan Centers Randy, floor supervisor - Utah I obtained a loan from Alpine Loan Centers in Boise, Idaho, but unfortunately lost my job the beginning of May. Although I am receiving unemployment compensation, $300 per week only goes so far when one has a house payment, car payment, utility bills, car insurance, etc. I contacted Alpine to let them know the situation and have been trying to keep current on my payments. This last week, I was unable to make a payment and immediately called to update Alpine on the situation. Today, I was told in no uncertain terms that they will no longer work with me because I hung up on the little snot, Randy, when he got threatening about making a payment this week and how much it needed to be. Randy called me right back and then proceeded to lecture me about being rude and that he had put a note in my file stating they will no longer work with me on this debt and that I had better have the payment in by Thursday or else. St. George, UT Utah Author: Boise, Idaho Credit Services: Alpine Loan Centers Boise, Idaho

Jun 30 2014
mycreditcompany lied, took money, hard to contact Nationwide Author: celina, Tennessee Credit Services: mycreditcompany Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Platinum VIP Credit Repair Lying Owner, Rips Me Off Sacramento California Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Credit Services: Platinum VIP Credit Repair Sacramento, California

Jun 30 2014
Lending Tree Fraudulent Unauthorized Credit Card Charges Internet Author: California Credit Services: Lending Tree Internet