Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Cross-Border Scams

Apr 28 2016
Really Good Fakes Total Ripoff! Promises your product in less than 30 days. We ordered the first of February and it has been 3 months and nothing!! Kiev Internet Author: California Cross-Border Scams: Really Good Fakes Internet

Apr 18 2016
Loveinhand This web site is a total scam the women are fake or they get a commission for luring you there then they keep you talking for as long as possible . The charge you for every translation. Ask any one of them for a recent picture holding up a sign with your name on it , you will never get it from any of them my guess there all dudes.. China Internet Author: Wetaskiwin, Alaska Cross-Border Scams: Loveinhand Internet

Apr 09 2016
ALEXANDRE ARENALES UNIVERTEAM ESTAFADOS POR ALEXANDRE ARENALES Y SUS SECUASES scammed by ARENALES and his henchmen Internet
Author: popayan, Other Cross-Border Scams: ALEXANDRE ARENALES Internet

Apr 05 2016
Butler,Rose and Jameson I too was sent many a letter claiming I won money and to send them $20or $25 dollars processing fee. Fresh Meadows, and Babylon New York Author: ROSWELL, New Mexico Cross-Border Scams: Butler,Rose and Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

Apr 03 2016
Truthfinder Taking my money & the app is a scam California Internet Author: Redwood, New York Cross-Border Scams: Truthfinder Internet

Mar 31 2016
Site builder, Ripped me off ,then tried to convince me to give my bank statement,also kept saying i was talking to different person but i wasnt ...when i comfronted them and said i reported u,they put my money back. N/a Nationwide Author: Earlington, Kentucky Cross-Border Scams: Site builder Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
quality managment mentinc Walmart check FAKE A** CHECK DONT FALL FOR IT Nationwide Author: stanwood, Washington Cross-Border Scams: quality managment mentinc Nationwide

Mar 21 2016
Pet Chaffeur Travel Jeanette LeknowerAlex Morgan pulled at my heart strings, wanted more and more money, taken, feel really stupid and I don't consider myself stupid at all Silver Spring Maryland
Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Cross-Border Scams: Pet Chaffeur Travel Silver Spring, Maryland

Mar 13 2016
Recording King The recording king banjo I bought is junk Nationwide Author: Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Recording King Nationwide

Mar 26 2016
Elizebeth Williams nigerian scammer Betty Williams is the name she used on me. Elezebeth williams aka betty williams... This time Internet
Author: Joahua, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Elizebeth Williams nigerian scammer Internet

Mar 12 2016
Golookup Scam! Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Golookup Internet

Mar 08 2016
Focusnutraintelligex They have taken hundreds out of my account and won't give it back I never received the product Crandon park ave Las Vegas nv Internet Author: Terrace, British Columbia Cross-Border Scams: Focusnutraintelligex Internet

Mar 05 2016
Worldwide Publications A Growing Scam!! Mississauga Ontario Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Worldwide Publications Mississauga, Ontario