Health & Fitness → Mental Health

Approximately 684 Reports Found

26, Report #1282061

Jan 24 2016
George M. Leute Do Not Trust This Person. He was someone who billed me for services that I was never notified about. Media Pennsylvania Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Mental Health: George M. Leute Media, Pennsylvania

Jan 13 2016
CareForward-Above it All-Life Uncommon Unethical treatment of patients, abuse of insurance benefits,holding residents in cramped quarters. Beverly Hills California
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Mental Health: CareForward Beverly Hills, California

Dec 20 2015
Trafford Publishing Theft of royalties, failure to maintain accounting of copies sold. Bloomington Indiana Author: Baltimore, Maryland Mental Health: Trafford Publishing

Dec 28 2015
Burnaby General Hospital Burnaby Hospital, Burnaby General Broke BC law, majorly violated patient rights Burnaby, BC BC Author: Montreal, Quebec Mental Health: Burnaby General Hospital British Columbia

Dec 06 2015
Wabash Valley Alliance They have given me the run around and lied to me. Refuse services because I'm a senior. Crawfordsville Indiana Author: Crawfordsville, Indiana Mental Health: Wabash Valley Alliance Crawfordsville, Indiana

Nov 18 2015
Sierra Tucson Intake Coordinator lied on a recorded line to get me to agree to become a patient Tucson, Arizona Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Mental Health: Sierra Tucson Tucson, Arizona

Nov 18 2015
Lifewell formerly Choices Network of Arizonaformerly Magellean Total waste of government funding! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Mental Health: Lifewell Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 15 2015
Dr. Melissa F. Kalodner Dr. Kalodner Dr. K BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Mental Health: Dr. Melissa F. Kalodner Henderson, Nevada

Nov 14 2015
Nystrom asd Associates Bogus Charges Otsego Minnesota Author: Saint Michael, Minnesota Mental Health: Nystrom asd Associates Otsego, Minnesota

Nov 09 2015
James Tang Brainy Moves Brainy moves James tang Rip me off stealing my training Singapore Internet Author: New York , New York Mental Health: James Tang Brainy Moves Internet

Nov 13 2015
GREENVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL aka GHS I am not happy because of what Steven went through but I need your help God sent me to this site where you are stating what we disabled people go through every time that we enter into the ER.  Greenville South Carolina Author: Pickens, South Carolina Mental Health: GREENVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL aka GHS Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 04 2015
Community Rehab Overcharged- lied to- it is 100% a scam Orange California Author: Newburgh , Indiana Mental Health: Community Rehab Orange, California