Unusual Rip-Off → Ex-Boyfriends

Approximately 381 Reports Found

Jul 01 2014
Von Osburn Scammer - Manipulator - Womanizer Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Ex-Boyfriends: Von Osburn 5520 Glendale, Arizona

Jun 20 2014
longhorn towing on cooper in arlington texas second time they towed my car i know my ex has something to do with it. it was not parked in resident parking and towed 45 mins later. i think i was in bathroom ex was mad i was leaving and so happened a tow truck comes i heard a knock like maybe they told him and he said kool tow it. they gave me the run around on proof where pictures was said i needed a lawyer this is the second time. so i knew where to park this time it still got towed. Arlington Texas Author: desoto, Texas Ex-Boyfriends: longhorn towing mansfield, Texas

Jun 17 2014
Von T. Osburn or Von Osburn Non-payment of Rent Glendale, AZ; Mesa, AZ Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Ex-Boyfriends: Von T. Osburn Internet

May 06 2014
Ex Back Experts Dean Cortez False advertising. Do not honor refund policy . Internet
Author: Topanga, California Ex-Boyfriends: Ex Back Experts Internet

Apr 15 2014
Yun Ke A terrific person I meet, he destroyed my life, put me in nightmare, a horrible savage person Bellevue Washington
Author: Bellevue, Washington Ex-Boyfriends: Yun Ke Bellevue, Washington

Apr 25 2014
Yun Ke Horrible/abusing ex-boyfriend, a person without any responsibility, but expert in Cheating Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Ex-Boyfriends: Yun Ke Bellevue, Washington

Mar 03 2014
Franklin Magallanes Ortiz Franklin Ortiz scam artis Puerto Plata Dominican Repub Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Ex-Boyfriends: Franklin Magallanes Ortiz Puerto Plata, Select State/Province

58, Report #1120342

Feb 02 2014
bob gondwe robert gondwe rob gondwe. bob geckor stole money new westminster Bc Canada
Author: port moody , British Columbia Ex-Boyfriends: bob gondwe new westminster, British Columbia

Jan 18 2014
mukiibi native healers Don't even know this animal's name! this people man or woman. said they'll help me get back my lost lover. and I paid R800 and then they came up with something about slaughtering sheep that will be like R2300 so I only gave R1500. and then they wanted me to go to JHB to cleanse me and etc!! but I don't have money left cos all was sent to them! and still I didn't get what I want, just false lies and lost all and all I've lost R2300!! Please people this guy or woman needs to be closed down!! I want my money back!! Johannesburg Internet Author: Alabama Ex-Boyfriends: mukiibi native healers Internet

Dec 27 2013
Adam Joseph Simons Faked Cancer to receive money for supposed treatments Wyoming Michigan Author: York, Pennsylvania Ex-Boyfriends: Adam Joseph Simons Wyoming, Michigan

Dec 23 2013
Byron Dias aka Byron Joseph SCAMMER, WILL FOOL YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY !!!!! Fall River Massachusetts
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Ex-Boyfriends: Byron Dias aka Byron Joseph Manhattan, New York

Dec 15 2013
The Rock Image Photography, Greg Lucker Love Fraud, Sociopath Murrieta California
Author: Murrieta, California Ex-Boyfriends: The Rock Image Photography Murrieta, California

Dec 06 2013
Shane Kreymer or Michael Shane Kreymer liar, cheater wylie Texas Author: Mckinney, Texas Ex-Boyfriends: Shane Kreymer wylie, Texas

Oct 23 2013
Tom stover Tommy stover, Thomas stover d****e bag, liar, user las vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Ex-Boyfriends: Tom stover las vegas, Nevada

Oct 02 2013
Juan Pablo Landerer GREATLANDS AKITAS, JPL CANES, JUAN PABLO SHOWDOGS, JP LANDERER convicted of Domestic violence Assault Nationwide
Author: camas, Washington Ex-Boyfriends: Juan Pablo Landerer Select State/Province

Sep 18 2013
Rickey Jennings Cheater with Multiple Sex Partners Knoxville Tennessee
Author: knoxville, Tennessee Ex-Boyfriends: Rickey Jennings Knoxville, Tennessee

Sep 12 2013
Kyle Porter Northern AirCargo Forced a single mother with a 5 year old out of the home she owns North Richland hills Texas Author: FTW, Texas Ex-Boyfriends: Kyle porter North Richland hills, Texas