Unusual Rip-Off → ORGANIZED CRIME

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

Apr 27 2016
Iceberg cups Scam, stole money Internet Author: mabelvale, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Iceberg cups Internet

3, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

May 03 2016
James Garray aka 1 volt assoicates, aka walmart  New jersery Virginia Author: North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: James Garray

Apr 30 2016
Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Jimmy Asa, JimmyAsa@dallas.bbb.org Jimmy Asa, Senior Business Standards Analyst BBB Serving Dallas and Northeast Texas1601 Elm Street, Suite 1600Dallas, Texas 75201 p: 214-740-0303f: 214-740-0321  Ihave been in business since 1983 because i opted out of their accredidation program they changed my company origin date and and posted lies about my company and took my A+ rating away and made remarks about our company even though we did comply. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Better Business Bureau Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas

Apr 19 2016
Altisource OCWEN Broke into my house and stole all of my possesions. Attempted to take over my house. Broke the locks off of my door. Took pictures of my personal property but claim they don't have it. Cincinnati Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Altisource Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
VGR Solution, LLC / Matthew Evans I, Prabakaran kesavan is a victim of VGR solutions (Mattew Evans) fraudulent activity. Internet Author: Blackwood, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: VGR Solution, LLC / Matthew Evans Internet

Apr 11 2016
Reigning sunshine Owes me over $800 never paid Florida Author: N Las Vegas , Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Reigning sunshine Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
Quick Locksmith 247 Bait and Switch company. Nothing more than criminals & thugs. Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Quick Locksmith 247 Woodstock, Georgia