Unusual Rip-Off → ORGANIZED CRIME

Feb 10 2016
freedompop Free Cell Phone Service - FreedomPop I order a cell phone from freedom pop.I was told the phone were new, and I would receive a new phone, the phone was used and did not work, online service freedom pop Author: antioch, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: freedompop Internet

Feb 10 2016
RadWeb Technologies, LLC. RadWeb TechnologiesRad Web TechnologiesRadWeb TechRad Web TechRadWebSteve RepettiSteven RepettiSteve M RepettiSteven M RepettiSteven Michael RepettiSteven Michael Repetti Sr Serial Fraudster Steve Repetti attempts to sanitize his reputation Plantation Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: RadWeb Technologies, LLC. Plantation,

Feb 01 2016
ANNEX FUNDING, LLC. Mario Bendicho, Ed Haley, Edward Haley ANNEX FUNDING NEVER PAYS EMPLOYEES / LABOR BOARD & CLASS ACTION PENDING Newport Beach California
Author: newport beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: ANNEX FUNDING, LLC. Newport Beach, California

Jan 20 2016
Power Leather Industries Fraud of $50,864 Sialkot Pakistan
Author: Manama, ORGANIZED CRIME: Power Leather Industries Sialkot ,

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Jan 17 2016
Michigan State Lotteries Against all Odds Lansing, Michigan Author: Reading, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Michigan State Lotteries LANSING, Michigan

Jan 16 2016
Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes  Nationwide Author: West Haven, Connecticut ORGANIZED CRIME: Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes Nationwide