Unusual Rip-Off → ORGANIZED CRIME

1, Report #1190359

Nov 20 2014
Rodrigo y Guillermo Hicks Macias PEMEX Translesa Transportadora Central de Combustibles Petroleos Mexicanos, S.A. de C.V. Robo de combustibles, venta al narco traffico, complicidad con crimen organizado Aguascalientes Author: New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: Rodrigo y Guillermo Hicks Macias PEMEX Translesa Transportadora Central de Combustibles

2, Report #1190246

Nov 20 2014
The League (secret/covert society) Author:"Tom" or "Kevin" et al Invitation letter to join a "covert" society called "the League", promises instant prosperity, power, love, happiness Dallas Texas Author: CHURCHVILLE, Pennsylvania ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

3, Report #1190161

Nov 20 2014
godaddy.com they suck! it took 4 months to get my site up which is nuts because in 1998 I made a site that was great and I didn't know anything about websites. so I paid them lots of money to build a site. it took 5 months. i have yet to get a hit. if you need more please contact me St Paul Nationwide Author: St Paul, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: godaddy.com Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
The League Secret-Society Organization The League, contacted me via USP mail with interesting news that I've been asked to join-up with the most power organization in the world. This organization is full of wealthy people, like celebrities, business-people, actors & that i would also, have the chance to meet these powerfull individual if i acted fast! This guy named Tom, say he's not allowed to give out his last name by his boss, but incited me of unlimited wealth potentials & prosperity if i joined. They appeared to know a lot about my past and current situation, even assured me a better life immediately! i mailed the membership back on 11-18-2014 However, this was before i read all the complaints about this organization. I know now, there is no way i will sent money i don't have to these God-Forsaking individual with no concerns about humanity. Thanks for all of your messages! My eyes are open wide! I hope a class-action lawsuit be filed against these money hungry vultures that prey on even poor people! Dallas Texas
Author: Topeka, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Nov 18 2014
Manny & Nadeem, Mabco Transportation Muhammad, Nadeem, Fateh, Wagas, Waseem, Talha, Saham Truck Drivers Beware,Thieves, Liars, Pakistani Thugs, seem nice, slimmy creeps Plano, Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Manny & Nadeem, Mabco Transportation

Nov 18 2014
www.dailybulldogpuppies.us Scam, fraudulent, puppies, Indiana Elkhart Indiana
Author: Charlotte , North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: www.dailybulldogpuppies.us Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
journey electronics Reef electro db-edit.com did you think you found a new job as a logistics manager? please read this!! alta loma California Author: lake elsinore, California ORGANIZED CRIME: journey electronics alta loma, California

Nov 17 2014
Jackie Bushong Martin Jacqueline Rae Martin RR Boston Terriers STAY AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN : Breeder/Show Handler Stealing Dogs !!! Rhinelander Wisconsin
Author: Iowa City, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Jackie Bushong Martin Rhinelander, Wisconsin

Nov 17 2014
Philadelphia Police Are The World's Most Corrupt! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: , ORGANIZED CRIME: Philadelphia Police Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 15 2014
Jun Tian aka Jason Tian Vice President Northern Trust Corporation home ownership occupancy fraud, securities fraud, mortgage fraud Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Jun Tian aka Jason Tian Chicago, Illinois

Nov 05 2014
North American Bank Card/ Payanywhere They held my money for ransom!!!!! Troy Michigan Author: longview, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: North American Bank Card Troy, Michigan

Nov 02 2014
I Equity Enterprises jailbreakmenow.com jailbreakmeasap.com jailbreakmenow.net© 2014 JailbreakMe iOS 8 – 7.1.2 – 7.1.1 – Download Cydia Legal Disclaimer - Terms and ConditionsSandy Freeman The company took my money promising me a lifetime membership to their website to jailbreak and unlock iphones and never let me into the site or responded to Internet Author: Maple RIdge, British Columbia ORGANIZED CRIME: I Equity Enterprises Internet