Unusual Rip-Off → ORGANIZED CRIME

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discount Scored On November 14th, 2016 I ordered two night vision Binocular s along with some items listed as free. Received notice 53572 and 53674 shipped out. I never got any product and I messaged them 3 times in November and December, no response. Looked for phone number, there is no phone number. Also looked for a physical address, guest what, No Physical address either. This Company is a SCAM and cheating people right at Christmas time. As far as I'mentioned concerned Facebook should be held liable for all orders placed money taken and nothing received. They allowed a Company to advertise on Facebook so they share the blame. Internet Author: Massillon, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Voltage Arcade High Voltage Arcade. East Hills Mall Discrimination, Liar, False Advertising, Neo n**i, Corrupt Nasty Manager, Racist, Front Company, Organized crime, Shell company, hate crime Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield , California ORGANIZED CRIME: High Voltage Arcade Bakersfield , California

Dec 21 2016
Tammy Kling. Tammy nolan Mark Kling mark Nolan on fire books Unfortunate scam artist individual company and Christian beware Unfortunate scam artist, individual, company and Christian, and book writer BEWARE Flower Mound Texas, Texas
Author: Southlake, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Tammy Kling. Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
RewardZoneUsa LLC. RewardZoneUsa.com Falsely led me to believe that I earned a 1000$ visa White Plains New York Author: Grants pass, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: RewardZoneUsa LLC. Internet

Dec 07 2016
Paul J Sulla, Jr, The Law Office of Paul J. Sulla, jr Beware this Attorney Stole Our Home and Land via Forged Documents Hilo Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul J Sulla, Jr Pahoa, Hawaii

Nov 30 2016
Change My Credit Score.Com Brian Lee and I paid $100 to be a Rep. Chase Acct # (((REDACTED))) 10/26/16 W Palm Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Change My Credit Score.Com W Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Universal Taxi Company Addison Illinois
Author: Chicago , Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Universal Taxi Company Addison , Illinois

Nov 21 2016
Crystal Lake Apartments, Shelby twp. Roma Valley Apartments Roma Investments Not qualified, no credit check, but takes deposit and will not refund! Shelby Twp Michigan Author: Clinton Township , Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Crystal Lake Apartments, Shelby twp. Shelby Twp, Michigan

Nov 19 2016
walmart inc. This company sent me a check for $1,998.55 asking me to deposit it into my bank account. bentonville Arkansas
Author: kenner, Louisiana ORGANIZED CRIME: walmart inc. bentonville, Arkansas