Unusual Rip-Off → ORGANIZED CRIME

Mar 20 2016
FERLANDRIA RENEE WASHINGTON FERLANDRIA RENEE WASHINGTON850-760-4319 SCAMMER!!! Sells non-existing Louis Vuitton stolen pic of the Internet Birmingham, Alabama Internet Author: San Gabriel , California ORGANIZED CRIME: FERLANDRIA RENEE WASHINGTON Internet

Mar 19 2016
JH portfolio debt equities placed a charge to my credit report for over $200 and I've never heard of this company a day in my life, I've never gotten a phone call or anything..... wtf is going on Hazelwood Missouri Author: PARK HILL, Oklahoma ORGANIZED CRIME: JH portfolio debt equities Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
Biolustre Inc. ,Leonardo Buchanan, Micheal Mata, I was lied to!!! Manipulated into investing my children's college money on thousands of shares !! San Antonio Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Biolustre Inc Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
I AM A STAR, INC & The Big Show Tv shine competitions Kids got talent. Zuzana Monroe, Jeffrey Sievers I Am A Star Project - BEWARE: Acting and talent auditions for Reality TV Pilot and Big Show lure money from unsuspecting parents los angeles California
Author: Miami, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: I AM A STAR, INC & The Big Show Tv los angeles, California

Mar 15 2016
Southern Refrig.,Transport SRT Rip off driver and Fires them Texarkana Arkansas Author: Whittier, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Southern Refrig.,Transport Texarkana, Arkansas

Mar 13 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BRJ I received a letter stating that I was the winner of $3,900,000.00 and all I needed to do to receive it was send $20.00, sign the paperwork, and return within 2 weeks. Babylon New York
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

Mar 11 2016
NPF NPF PO BOX 27 Plainview New Jersey 11803-0027 Was told I won 1,200,000 but must send 20. $ possessing fee don't believe it think it's a scam hate seeing other get scammed, I'm a disabled vet who going to school can't afford to be scammed. I don't feel this is legit I think it's a scam and decided to report this. New Jersey Author: Sacramento, California ORGANIZED CRIME: NPF New Jersey

Mar 09 2016
RG Recycling Equiment Manufacturers limited, RG Recycling Equipment Manufacturing, Trizan Equipment Manufacturing Limited, Trizan Equipment R Disposal Manufacture, R Disposal Manufacturing Limited, Trizan Equipment Manufacturing, RG Recycle Manufacturers Limited,905-492-1910, 940 Brock Rd. Pickering unit12, 12-940 Brock Rd. Pickering,Reid Group Truck and Trailer Inc,Zandy Reid, Tony Reid, R&G Equipment Manufacturing, Tinscowtrailer.com, Pickering Truc RG RECLING, ZANDY, Pickering Ontario Author: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario ORGANIZED CRIME: RG Recycling Equiment Manufacturers limited, RG Recycling Equipment Manufacturing, Trizan Equipment Manufacturing Limited, Trizan Equipment R Disposal Manufacture, R Disposal Manufacturing Limited, Pickering, Ontario

Mar 08 2016
Smartprocure 30 MILLION DOLLAR GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION....is Smartprocure aware? Deerfield beach Florida Author: St. Louis, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: Smartprocure Deerfield beach, Florida

Mar 07 2016
Goldstein and associates online addvance said i owed 800 dollars from 2014, and they represent online advance, they are filing crimnal proceddings on me in my county in NY state, they refused to send my any papers of me owing any money by mail, but left a detailed message, said im going to go to jail Iowa Author: Seneca Falls, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Goldstein and associates iowa, Iowa

Mar 05 2016
MySurvey.com Ripoff artists Enticed me in joining , spams me everyday for a whole year to do surveys and doesn't pay me a single penny , they are a scam Internet Author: Grand forks , North Dakota ORGANIZED CRIME: MySurvey.com Internet