Community → Attorneys General

Aug 09 2016
Richard M Abdallah Over charged over promised under deliveried sacramento California Author: honolulu, Hawaii Attorneys General: Richard M Abdallah sacramento, California

Aug 09 2016
A Real Chance Inc Crooks South Carolina Author: Florida Attorneys General: A Real Chance Inc South Carolina

28, Report #1320131

Aug 01 2016
Robert Ruvio Robert and Maureen Ruvio are crooks. Don't rent to them Norristown Pennsylvania Author: east norriton, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Robert Ruvio Norristown, Pennsylvania

29, Report #1319779

Jul 30 2016
CSN Campus college. Cheyenne Descriminattion Las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: CSN Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 19 2016
chapel ridge in jackson Mrs. Brister Well i stayed in chapel ridge for 2 years. jackson Mississippi Author: jackson, Mississippi Attorneys General: chapel ridge in jackson jackson, Mississippi

Jul 14 2016
Continental Sidding Author: holts summit, Missouri Attorneys General: Continental Sidding

Jul 14 2016
Vinted.com @thechickgoescheap @carmenandco @vintedmaria @leslievinted Violation of First Amemendment Rights Internet
Author: Kirkland, Washington Attorneys General: Vinted.com Internet

Jul 12 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP FORCED TO PAY PENALTIES FOR INVOICES NEVER RECEIVED Houston Texas Author: SPRING, Texas Attorneys General: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Houston, Texas

Jul 11 2016
Rockstone funding Good faith lending The both companies are run by Anthony Bollers alias Wayne Loverance He took over 7000.00 from me an all I hear is tomorrow he'll pay me. A scammer Stay away. I am not become his worse nightmare. I am on a mission to get every cent back Stay away Stole money told me he would fund my deal. Would close within 10 business days. Georgia Internet Author: Greenville, Rhode Island Attorneys General: Rockstone funding Good faith lending Internet