Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Miscellaneous Companies

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Feb 03 2016
True Derma Fraudulent Representation Nationwide Author: Oviedo, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: True Derma Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
CIS Worldwide Government Investigations A Grand Rip-Off Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: CIS Worldwide Internet

Jan 28 2016
Instant Interlock llc Dave Intimidation Harassment and Coercion. Horrible customer service. Junk product, queen creek Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Instant Interlock llc queen creek , Arizona

Jan 27 2016
Ardyss USA http://ardyssusa.com/ ARDYSS USA IS A FAKE!! houston Texas Author: TIGARD, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: Ardyss USA houston, Texas

Jan 26 2016
Henry Meeks/George Castrataro/Care.com N/A Fort Larderdale Florida Internet Author: Flushing, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Henry Meeks/George Castrataro/Care.com Internet

Jan 25 2016
Convergent is the debt collector? are they legit? Not a Real debt! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sandy, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Galaxy International Purchasing llc Las Vegas, Nevada

9, Report #1281993

Jan 24 2016
University of Guns Dale ILMG, Inc Paid for two items (flashlights with chargers) to be used in my occupation as a deputy sheriff. Ordered these on 12/23/15 and never received them. Response to e-mails says that they are swamped and trying to get shipments out as soons as possible. This is ironic since I paid extra for quick shipping. Said that they will throw in a pen light now for the delay. Internet Author: Ignacio, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: University of Guns Internet

10, Report #1281968

Jan 23 2016
Award notification commission north American division John McNabb which sounds familiar to Ed McMahon confirmed that I won $2 million. Big surprise!!! Guess who is still broke? ME!!! Kanas city Kansas Author: Panama city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Award notification commission north American division Kanas city, Kansas

11, Report #1281906

Jan 23 2016
Kela Transport LLC Samir Kelecija Owner Beware, Problematic unsafe company Hartford Wisconsin Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Kela Transport LLC Hartford, Wisconsin

Jan 22 2016
Defend my device Hacked my checking account IL Internet Author: jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Defend my device Internet

Jan 22 2016
spark whitening offer for free sample for 1.00 shipping turned into 97.00 unauthorized withdrawel from checking account. scottsdale,az. worldwide Author: Glen Rock, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: spark whitening Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
E-bay Inc refused to obey contract terms on web site san jose California Author: Rustburg, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: E-bay Inc Internet

Jan 20 2016
CozyTrikes - Epizontech Electric Tricycles & Scooters, CozyTrikes, Epizontech CozyTrikes is a Ripoff, Scam STAY AWAY - keep your money Springfield MA Author: Aurora, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: CozyTrikes - Epizontech Internet

Jan 19 2016
d kuzmin stay away form this scam pills are no good, they say its a trial but charge you twice in 14 days its a trap Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Edmonton, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: d kuzmin Internet

Jan 19 2016
Womensfreebees.com/facebook I was contacted by Catherine Cole from women's freebies. She said i won $50,000. I western union the $60 claim fee to Vicki Cole Daly in Huntington West Virginia. I still have the receipt. Now they want $250. I should have researched them first, but what's done is done. I demanded my money back. Still waiting. I have the conversations and the receipt. Would love for someone to take them down!! Internet Author: New York Miscellaneous Companies: Womensfreebees on facebook Internet

Jan 19 2016
renue derma dermaology antiaging unauthorized deductions from disability account Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Sales People: renue derma Internet

Jan 19 2016
DERMAFI Skinfresh2day Fraudulent advertising - unauthorized bank charges Santa Ana California Author: Whitefish, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: DERMAFI Santa Ana, California