Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Miscellaneous Companies

Oct 24 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Dale Connor scam mortgage modification scams, fake business Newport Beach California Author: WALDEN, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Oct 23 2014
Mason Grace Enterprises Getting Paid Weekly for mailing special letters from home. Potential Earnings up to $5000 or more. Manhattan New York Author: Temple Hill, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Mason Grace Enterprises Manhattan, New York

AnyPromo, AnyPromo Inc., AnyPromo.com Bait and Switch Chino California
Author: Alpine, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: AnyPromo Chino, California

Oct 23 2014
Cynthia Barrimond This company took $93.00 then another $99.00 from my account that I did not authorize. Fresno California
Author: Fresno, California Miscellaneous Companies: Cynthia Barrimond Fresno, California

Oct 22 2014
cashcall loan 5000 paid off in full said I still owe 900.00 orange county California Author: rancho Cordova, California Miscellaneous Companies: cashcall orange county, California

Oct 22 2014
Lavish,Avoir Rude,wont let you talk,scam, have to tell them you will talk to lawyer Santa Ana California Author: Momence, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Lavish,Avoir Santa Ana , California

Oct 22 2014
Good2Go Insurance (Omni Insurance Company) $143 was debited from checking account without permission and without an application being signed. When I discovered what happened 7 days later, I called Good2Go insurance and requested that the amount be returned. She was extremely rude and said the policy would be cancelled as of the day I called in. I had to call a second time to get a check issued - again very rude. I finally received a check a full month later for $26!!!!! I called for an explanation of which I had no idea what she was talking about. She was very rude again and hung up on me. Atlanta, Georgia Birmingham, AL Author: Trussville, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Good2Go Insurance Internet

Oct 22 2014
PROLONGZ.COM They ripped me off, they lied to me and said that they will not charge me after canceling the service but they still charge to my C.C CALIFORNIA Internet Author: NORTH BAY VILLAGE, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: PROLONGZ.COM Internet

Oct 21 2014
Aaron's Hatboro Store Manager and all employees lease to buy furniture hatboro Pennsylvania Author: horsham, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Aaron's Hatboro hatboro, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
Score sense My $ in a Score Sense Rathole Internet Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Score sense Select State/Province

Oct 19 2014
Vibeplayground massagers vibrators Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Vibeplayground Internet

Oct 19 2014
Carta Engorius Society billing me $19.00 plus $3.40 late fee /total of $22.40 for something I have not received!!!! Final notice before they take Legal action New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Wichita, Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: Carta Engorius Society New Brunswick, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
Dresssale.com They sent me an unwearable dress. Poorly made, poor quality material and wrong color. Nothing like photo on web site. Internet
Author: Oakland, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dresssale.com Internet

Oct 19 2014
Loandepot Jennifer Buxton/Stella Pak Complete total ripoff 26642 Foothill Ranch California Author: Front royal, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Loandepot 26642 Foothill Ranch, California

Oct 16 2014
Lawrence French Bulldogs Michael Lawrence selling french bulldogs that don't exist Baltimore Internet Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Lawrence French Bulldogs Internet

Oct 16 2014
LHDC365, Long Hair Don't Care 365, Ashley Taylor BIG SCAM, RIP OFF, FRAUD, FRAUDULENT Brandon, Fl Florida Author: Florida Miscellaneous Companies: LHDC365 Internet

Oct 15 2014
International Sales, Inc. Worldwide Products, Dominique Ceasor This company STOLE my money!! Ontario California Author: Lahaina, Hawaii Miscellaneous Companies: International Sales, Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 10 2014
Disney Movie Club fraud, taking money from my checking account, stealing Internet Author: Ottumwa, Iowa Miscellaneous Companies: Disney Movie Club Internet

Oct 10 2014
Colonial Home Warranty Group Complete sham Wilimington Delaware Author: Concord, California Miscellaneous Companies: Colonial Home Warranty Group Wilimington, Delaware