Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Miscellaneous Companies

Oct 03 2015
Greenlawn Water District Outrageous water bill. 2nd year after moving to my place Greenlawn New York Author: East Northport, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Greenlawn Water District Greenlawn, New York

Oct 03 2015
Queenkickz Fulong Chen Sold me a pair of shoes through their instagram account queenkickz18 which ever ended up coming. Fujian, Putian. Internet Author: Lusaka, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Queenkickz Internet

Sep 29 2015
Eyesolace Totalbeauty.com, Besteyecreams.com, Dr.Hauschkaeyesolace, makeupalley.com, Paulaschoice.com, Diamondbeauty.com, Beauty.com, Dr.hauschka.com, and last, but I'm sure not least, www.Organica.com/dr.hauschka.eye-solace.com. These are just the ones I know of o Total rip off, major scam, thieves!!! Internet Author: Coeur D'elene, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: Eyesolace Internet

Sep 28 2015
dermanu dermaNu Skin SerumdermaNu Eye cream tried cancelling shipments and they keep deducting from my account and sending product i do not use santa ana california Author: rock hill, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: dermanu Internet

Sep 28 2015
Seventh Avenue Order catalog The company rips people off I have two identical fall catalogs and prices way different. Madison Wisconsin Author: Hooversville, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Seventh Avenue Order catalog Madison, Wisconsin

Sep 25 2015
Maximum Booting Company I was parked in a Hobby Lobby parking lot in Newnan, GA and on September 25, 2015 my semi was booted by Maximum booting company and I was fined $500 before I could leave.  Newnan Georgia Author: Nixa, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Maximum Booting Company Newnan, Georgia

Sep 23 2015
netspend I opened a prepaid debit account with netspend, my account was closed for unknown reasons and haven't been able to get my funds back. It's been months and I'm always told that the check is being processed or that it has been mailed. scam Internet Author: bell gardens , California Miscellaneous Companies: netspend Internet

Sep 22 2015
Instant Checkmate Complete rip-off! No real information. Hide the fact that if you do not call or email, they keep billing you. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Instant Checkmate Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 21 2015
Aramaic Designs Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Aramaic Designs Internet

Sep 20 2015
Survival Life N/A Sells BRAND NEW Items "As Is" Internet Author: Venice, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Survival Life Internet

Sep 19 2015
zedwed.com Complete scam. Placed order had to use Paystation card to pay. After receiving conformation email, chceked back on order to find the web site is no longer in operation. Needless to say, my item never shiped. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: zedwed.com Internet

Sep 18 2015
cashnetusa loaned me money without my approval Internet Author: mountain city, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: cashnetusa Internet

Sep 25 2015
Image Centre Distribution E & S Office Supply Major Rip Off Paso Robles California Author: Meriden, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Image Centre Distribution Paso Robles, California

Sep 17 2015
Safe Fulfillment or Alex Cooper Distribution Assistant Product Distribution/Credit Card Fraud Olean New York Nationwide Author: Olean, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Safe Fulfillment Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
AliExpress merchant: Honesty International prevented from filing a dispute China Author: Steamboat Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: AliExpress Internet

Sep 15 2015
American mint send 4.95 for shipping with your scratch ticket and will send you a 1933 gold double eagle coin an 89.95 value mechanicsburg American mint Author: Keller , Texas Miscellaneous Companies: American mint Nationwide