Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Miscellaneous Companies

Jul 09 2014
My Family Mobile, a Wal Mart owned cell phone service my son dropped his phone in a bowl of milk Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Hearst Publications -- Popular Mechanics Harlan, IA Billing for Magazine that has already been paid Internet Author: Lexington, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Popular Mechanics Harlan, IA Internet

Jul 08 2014
New Era Shop newerashop.org I ordered a new era houston astros cap in orange with the white star at the front with all of the new era logos all stitched on the cap to both also in white which the picture clearly showed in the picture for $6.90 and with the delivery shipping price all in it was $26.28.  Internet Author: Nottinghamshire, Other Miscellaneous Companies: New Era Shop Internet

Jul 07 2014
Direct Buy Auto Warranty DBW Calling for a congressional investigation of the assurance industry, spearheaded by such "#1" companies as DBW. Iselin NJ 08830
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Direc Buy Auto Warranty Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
THE UNLOCK PROS I send in my Samsung note 3 that i bought on line to this company becuase it was showing bad IMEI and when I called them they promised to fixed it for me. After 2 days I got a confirmation letter for delivery but when I click on this, the message did not show that the phone was on the way. I called them again and they apologized and says the person made a mistake and they will mail it back. Since then I never get my phone back. They refused to pick up my call if I called from my house and cell phone but when I called with friends phone, they will pick it and cut off immediately I mentioned my oreder no 2459.I asked Paypal to collect my money back but they did not retuen my phone.This company is a liar and they are scam which need to be del with and close down. A guy called Eric always picked the phone and a guy called Lorenzo is always on their chat line. 6170 West Lake Mead Blvd , Las Vegas theunlockpros Author: Garland, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: THE UNLOCK PROS Internet

Jul 07 2014
Budget Mobile Alexia Washington They "Use your minutes to do pointless surveys. Do not answer them as they will "use" at least 15 minutes of your time and claim it is your fault Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
ASSET RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC WILLIAM BRICECOLLECTION MANAGER SCAM ARTISTS - SCUM BAGS LOMBARD Illinois Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: ASSET RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC LOMBARD, Illinois

Jul 05 2014
BYU Villa Apartments, Provo City Council, Provo City Mayor Curtis Gambling? No way! Blackmail? Sure! Provo Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: BYU Villa Apartments Provo, Utah

Jul 05 2014
Lillie Geri Schleicher Geri Schleicher PAPS CONSTRUCTION INC. She's a Ripoff Artist! Ran off with over $15,000 from a seminar we held. Not sure Dom. Republic
Author: Detroit, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Lillie Geri Schleicher Select State/Province

Jul 02 2014
Consumer Fraud Reporting Agency Consumer Fraud Reporting Scammed by Consumer Fraud Reporting Agency Bluefield WV Author: Hamilton, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Consumer Fraud Reporting Agency Select State/Province

Jul 02 2014
North American Consumer Promotion Draw Northern Trust Weird amount "won" Chicago Illinois Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: North American Consumer Promotion Draw Chicago, Massachusetts

Jul 01 2014
Ceuticell,At Cost Fulfillment at 10701 Abercorn, Unit 61 553 Savannah, GA FRAUD Ceuticream 1-866-461-9877 Fraud, Swindlers, Will not allow full returns (offerred 15% refund), Had to cancel my card to stop charges Savannah Georgia Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Ceuticell,At Cost Fulfillment at 10701 Abercorn, Unit 61 553 Savannah, GA FRAUD Savannah, Georgia

Jul 01 2014
DIP Publishing Argus Stole my money and continues to sell my book without giving mr rotalties Atlanta Georgia Author: Olathe, Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: DIP Publishing Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 01 2014
Skinny Green Coffee Rick Credit card scam - yet another innocent bystander hit in the hip pocket. Nationwide Author: Woodenbong, Maine Miscellaneous Companies: Skinny Green Coffee Nationwide

Jun 29 2014
Family Tree DNA, Gene By Gene Ltd. Rip Off! SCAM LIARS Houston Texas Author: Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Family Tree DNA, Gene By Gene Ltd. Houston, Texas

Jun 27 2014
DSL Extreme - BEWARE OF THEIR RETURN MODEM SCAM!!! Chatsworth California Author: Corona, California Miscellaneous Companies: DSL Extreme Chatsworth, California

Jun 27 2014
Trygarciniaadvanced.com Garcinia Advanced Dietgreencoffee.com Repackage and resell previously owned product (returned trial bottles) Savannah Georgia Author: Moore, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Companies: Trygarciniaadvanced.com Savannah , Georgia

Jul 03 2014
Commissioner of Judging Award Notification / NextGen, Inc / Larry Hourd Manipulative letter indicating I won $2,000,000. All I had to do was return the preselected “WINNING NUMBERS” by mail only and send $12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Kent, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Commissioner of Judging Award Notification Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 27 2014
Auravie skin care HRskin, ZMM Auravie is a SCAM Van Nuys California Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Auravie skin care Van Nuys, California

Jun 26 2014
Matchmaker of Michigan Did NOT provide personal professional matchmaking service for the $2,000 I paid. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Matchmaker of Michigan Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jun 26 2014
IBM India Pvt Ltd Ruth Gallagher-Welbaum, HR Manager for Aurora Healthcare Tried to scam me for banking account information as part of a online job position through Yahoo Instant Messenger IBM India Private Limited No.1Bangalore - 560029. Internet Author: Fulton, New York Miscellaneous Companies: IBM India Pvt Ltd Internet

Jun 26 2014
Customer Service Evaluations Inc. Carol Spencer I did a web search for a second job and I thought that a secret shopper job would be neat to try. Bogus company Mississauga Ontario Internet Author: Mt. Morris, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Customer Service Evaluations Inc. Carol Spencer Internet