Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Miscellaneous Companies

Jul 30 2014
Ge Capital John Morrison I had gotten an email from them stating that I was approved for a loan and I called both numbers and the One i had got a hold of John Morrison and he stated that I was approved for a Loan I just have to pay a Security Deposit of $160.61 to be able to get my Loan and thats not right and he keeps on calling me. Los Angeles California Author: Montrose, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Ge Capital Internet

Jul 30 2014
Cash USA - Troy Harton Rip off - SCAM Cash USA - Troy Harton Internet Author: Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: Cash USA - Troy Harton Internet

Jul 29 2014
CUNA Mutual Insurance Refuse to honor legitimate claims Madison Nationwide Author: Green Valley, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: CUNA Mutual Insurance Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
H. Randal Wilson Universal Consulting ServiceCVI, Prestige Publications, Midnite Sun Records, assertive Advertising, Southern Credit This company scammed my husband and I out of $25,000+ for the development of my invention. I made numerous trips to the office and paid for patent searches and other materials. Once we got to the end of the project and it seemed we were ready to prototype, they pressured me for a cashiers check and I made a final visit to the office to find it abandoned. Lafayette and Corporate headquarters, Metairie, Louisiana
Author: Zachary, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: H. Randal Wilson Lafayette , Louisiana

Jul 29 2014
NetSpend Visa Ace Elite Card Worse than the IRS!!!! They are lying crooks and theives Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Shepherd, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: NetSpend Visa Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
lunar sleep stealing money from my bank account phoenix arizona Author: gresham, Oregon Miscellaneous Companies: lunar sleep Internet

Jul 27 2014
GSCM Collections Department On Feb 4, 2014 I ordered Revita Derm totaling $9.98 including S/H which I paid with a credit card. Received an email on Feb. 6, 2014 confirming shipment. In June 2014 I received a debt collection letter from GSCM Collection Department in the amount of $69.95  Carson City Nevada Author: Far Rockway, New York Miscellaneous Companies: GSCM Collections Department Carson City, Nevada

Jul 26 2014
ugi Al no gas for hot water or cooking for my kids reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: ugi Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2014
Ebayer member: edbehles2014 Edward BehlesEd BehlesFrozen Dessert Concepts Ripoff, Liar, Deal Breaker, Scum Bag Olive Branch Mississippi Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ebayer member: edbehles2014 Olive Branch, Mississippi

Jul 26 2014
Planearts or Modelbuffs Was promised the best, received the worst! Stay away from Planearts aka Modelbuffs Angeles City, the Philipines Internet Author: Tuen Mun, Hong Kong , Miscellaneous Companies: Planearts Internet

Jul 23 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes Center (Richard-agent and Sherri Perrotta-supervisor) Scam Alert- Kentucky 22nd Anniversary unsolicited phone call Ky Author: Covington, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: Publishers Sweepstakes Center Select State/Province

Jul 22 2014
E-Loan Inc kevin Small, Kevin Jones,and Brian Thomas Vanilla R-Eloan Card Scam nationwide Author: dolton, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: E-Loan Inc Select State/Province

Jul 22 2014
IQ Massagers Las Vegas refuses to credit my card back for a massage unit that i sent back to them Las Vegas Nevada Author: Princeville, Hawaii Miscellaneous Companies: IQ Massagers Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2014
National Pen, LLC Deceitful advertising; bills continue to come after paying bill Buffalo New York Author: Milford, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: National Pen, LLC Buffalo, New York

Jul 21 2014
Lavish skin care fraud. charged $89,73 after cancelling. this is a big ripoff. Santa Ana CA Author: Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Lavish skin care Select State/Province

Jul 19 2014
Touchstone Research Group Not worth the money Internet Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Touchstone Research Group Internet

Jul 18 2014
TSC Restuarant Group Big Mommas Smokehouse BBQ Catering LLCBig Mommas Restaurant Concepts, LLC. BIG MOMMAS SMOKEHOUSE BBQ. Char-Grillers Beware Restaurant & Catering Investment Fraud; Owners Con-Artist took me for $15,500.00 Tampa Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: TSC Restuarant Group Tampa, Florida

Jul 18 2014
866 Eviction 1eviction & a bunch of other names DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: 866 Eviction Los Angeles, California

Jul 17 2014
Nike, Inc Their comfort sandals are very slippery and can cause broken bones Beaverton, Oh Nationwide Author: holiday, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Nike, Inc Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
ACCLAIMED ROOFING OF COLORADO Aaron Anders, 303-718-8382 Drug addict, aggressive sales tactics, un-ethical business practice, Denver Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: ACCLAIMED ROOFING OF COLORADO Denver, Colorado

victims