Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Miscellaneous Companies

Apr 30 2016
247quickpic Speedy Locksmith locksmithquickpic247 Ripoff portsmouth Virginia
Author: portsmouth, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: 247quickpic portsmouth, Virginia

Apr 29 2016
VITA LUMINANCE REGENELIFT i order a free trial offer just pay postage. and after a week they chared my account twice a total of$190.52. i live on a fixed income cant afford this. when i called they told me they wouldnt refund my money. Internet Author: DESTREHAN, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: VITA LUMINANCE Internet

Apr 29 2016
GA Lottery Games Fixed Atlanta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: GA Lottery Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 29 2016
Xlibris Publishing I have given them over $6,000 to publish my book and they keep giving me different people to service me and programs which seem legitemate but I have no proof them have fulfilled them. Bloomington IN. Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Xlibris Publishing Internet

Apr 28 2016
Samuel M Natt/Das Gobal Capital Holding Prince Alexander Morias Natt Completed work for this company but did not receive our $15,000 remuneration Rolling Hills Estates California Author: south richmond hill, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Samuel M Natt/Das Gobal Capital Holding Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

7, Report #1302061

Apr 26 2016
ASKNOW Fraud/Unauthorized charge billed to my credit card/ misleading of services advertised Largo Florida Author: Blackwood, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: ASKNOW Largo, Florida

8, Report #1301955

Apr 26 2016
Inguina Bertrand ordered from www.fastpainmeds.com. Had to e-mail to rushmedsrx@yahoo. Received a text from **********, and ordered. Cameroon Author: CoeurdAlene, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: Inguina Bertrand Internet

Apr 26 2016
AFS The company had someone call me privately to notify me to call this company. She informed me that she was to call before the litigator came to my residence. She insisted that I call the company as soon as possible. So I called and they told me that it was a law suit against my name and social from cash net usa. A loan that I supposedly received in 2011. She tried to make arrangements and I didnt have anything to pay today so they said that they would take legal actions. Nationwide Author: Oxford, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: AFS Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Judging Office & Decisions Center Award notification commission MIWorld Headquarters, MidwestUSA Kansas City Kansas Author: Spring City, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 24 2016
Roamans Stealing my money for returned merchandice Indianapolis Indiana Author: New Iberia, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Roamans Internet

Apr 22 2016
Cash Net Threatened my reputative and imprisonment Internet Author: West Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Cash Net Internet

Apr 19 2016
Test models for magazines Model for social media , social media for models , Instagram models , test models Scam at a 1000 ! Brooklyn Nationwide
Author: Bronx , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Test models for magazines Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Want to know how Green Ivy treats their authors? Oakbrook Illinois Author: kissimmee, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Green Ivy Publishing Oakbrook, Illinois