Education & Instruction → Con Artists

Oct 10 2015
"Highly Respected" Dirk Craen with the phony PhD Titles threatens to sue Ex-Student -- -- currently runs the "E U Business School", formerly known as "European University" --  Nationwide Author: Nationwide Con Artists: Dirk Craen Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Excel High School Total ripoff, preys on the uneducated and poor, not accredited by the US Department of Education Minnesota Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Con Artists: Excel High School Internet

Oct 03 2015
MIREILLE PIERRE Please beware! Uniondale,NY Internet Author: Somewhere, New York Con Artists: MIREILLE PIERRE Internet

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a "University" --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 02 2015
George Gollin AKA George D Gollin AKA George Dana Gollin Unethical George Gollin fined $5,000 for violating Illinois Ethics Act Champaign Illinois
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Con Artists: George Gollin Champaign, Illinois

Oct 01 2015
Lincoln Institute of Financial Education L.I.F.E. Ripped me off out of $6000 by misrepresenting content and level of classes then not returning phone calls Sandy Utah Author: Thousand Oaks, California Con Artists: Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Sandy, Utah

Oct 01 2015
Steen, Hamilton & Asso. A female caller with a foreign accent, possibly Filipino, represented herself as one 'Jane Wilson', an employee of the law firm Steen, Hamilton & Associates, telling me that I had won 2nd place in the "Consumers Clearing House" contest, associated with Publisher's Clearing House" .New York City New York Author: Westminster, Maryland Con Artists: Steen, Hamilton & Asso. New York City, New York

Sep 30 2015
European University - Biggest Mistake of my Life I can print out my own phoney degree! Author: Con Artists: European University

Sep 30 2015
4M Global Online, New Beginnings Education, Dave Sellers, Danny Tapp, Refused to refund my money, Didn't provide the services as requested Draper Utah Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Con Artists: 4M Global Online Draper, Utah

Sep 29 2015
European University - Dirk Craen Dirk Craen - European University "Highly Respected" Dirk Craen with the Phony PhD Title -- LOL!!! Brussels, Belgium, Switzerland, etc. Author: Internet Con Artists: European University - Dirk Craen Internet

Sep 29 2015
European University, currently headed by Dirk Craen Do not Waste your Time and Money with the European University Con City Nationwide Author: Con City, Con Artists: European University Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
European University Biggest Mistake of my Life Europe Author: Saskatchewan Con Artists: European University Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
KAS ICT Kids Acting School ICTIC TalentHelen G NadelH G NadelHelene Goldnadel con artist, theft, liar, Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Con Artists: KAS ICT Lake Forest, California

Sep 26 2015
Michael Paige Draft Kings / Fan Duel Fantasy Football Lineups Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Con Artists: Michael Paige Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
lowest price traffic school biggest rip off . com/ online traffic school Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Con Artists: lowest price traffic school Internet

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey