Education & Instruction → Con Artists

Oct 09 2015
Excel High School Total ripoff, preys on the uneducated and poor, not accredited by the US Department of Education Minnesota Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Con Artists: Excel High School Internet

Oct 03 2015
MIREILLE PIERRE Please beware! Uniondale,NY Internet Author: Somewhere, New York Con Artists: MIREILLE PIERRE Internet

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a "University" --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 02 2015
George Gollin AKA George D Gollin AKA George Dana Gollin Unethical George Gollin fined $5,000 for violating Illinois Ethics Act Champaign Illinois
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Con Artists: George Gollin Champaign, Illinois

Oct 01 2015
Lincoln Institute of Financial Education L.I.F.E. Ripped me off out of $6000 by misrepresenting content and level of classes then not returning phone calls Sandy Utah Author: Thousand Oaks, California Con Artists: Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Sandy, Utah

Oct 01 2015
Steen, Hamilton & Asso. A female caller with a foreign accent, possibly Filipino, represented herself as one 'Jane Wilson', an employee of the law firm Steen, Hamilton & Associates, telling me that I had won 2nd place in the "Consumers Clearing House" contest, associated with Publisher's Clearing House" .New York City New York Author: Westminster, Maryland Con Artists: Steen, Hamilton & Asso. New York City, New York

Sep 30 2015
European University - Biggest Mistake of my Life I can print out my own phoney degree! Author: Con Artists: European University

Sep 30 2015
4M Global Online, New Beginnings Education, Dave Sellers, Danny Tapp, Refused to refund my money, Didn't provide the services as requested Draper Utah Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Con Artists: 4M Global Online Draper, Utah

Sep 29 2015
European University - Dirk Craen Dirk Craen - European University "Highly Respected" Dirk Craen with the Phony PhD Title -- LOL!!! Brussels, Belgium, Switzerland, etc. Author: Internet Con Artists: European University - Dirk Craen Internet

Sep 29 2015
European University, currently headed by Dirk Craen Do not Waste your Time and Money with the European University Con City Nationwide Author: Con City, Con Artists: European University Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
European University Biggest Mistake of my Life Europe Author: Saskatchewan Con Artists: European University Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
KAS ICT Kids Acting School ICTIC TalentHelen G NadelH G NadelHelene Goldnadel con artist, theft, liar, Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Con Artists: KAS ICT Lake Forest, California

Sep 26 2015
Michael Paige Draft Kings / Fan Duel Fantasy Football Lineups Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Con Artists: Michael Paige Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
lowest price traffic school biggest rip off . com/ online traffic school Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Con Artists: lowest price traffic school Internet

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 14 2015
score a goal in the classroom Ernie Horn Executive Director misuse of power misuse of funding misuse of grant money for personal use not allocating donated books to purpose of children and education and allowing to sit and rot and be moved from barn to barn instead of being given out two children in need Aledo Texas Author: Aledo, Texas Education & Learning Centers: score a goal in the classroom Aledo, Texas