Automotive → Auto Shipping Companies

Approximately 754 Reports Found

Oct 25 2014
Car Delivery USA INc All Day Auto Transport Fraudulent bait and switch -Said $800 at delivery, wanted $975 cash uo front - Class Action needed...Anyone Interested? Coral Springs Florida Author: Flint, Michigan Auto Shipping Companies: CZar Delivery USA INc COral Springs, Florida

Oct 09 2014
Enterprise Auto Transport Unethical business practices, upcharges and false claims... Naples Florida Author: Pompton Plains, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: Enterprise Auto Transport Nationwide

Sep 28 2014
Automoves Andy leeds ,Wayne linfoot ,jsimons,hensens, agents christelle and nancy I was calling for quotes to move my vehicle from toronto to edmonton since the drive was too long and dangerous to go alone as my bf insisted ! Wel Andy leeds called me quoted 1260 to deliver it in 5-6 days to edmonton to my home  Toronto Ontario Nationwide
Author: Edmonton , Alberta Auto Shipping Companies: Automoves Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
AUTO TRANSPORT COMPAMY GOLD-STAR-TRANSPORT US AUTO TRANSPORT COMPANY FRAUD, SCAM, CHEAT, CROOK NEW YORK CITY Internet Author: Tijeras, New Mexico Auto Shipping Companies: AUTO TRANSPORT COMPAMY Internet

Sep 16 2014
All Star Direct Auto Shipping Do not recommend using this company! Pacific Palisades Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Shipping Companies: All Star Direct Auto Shipping Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
we are all about logistics paid 300.00 got absoutly nothing Edison,NJ Texas Author: Missouri city, Texas Auto Shipping Companies: we are all about logistics Edison,NJ, Texas

Oct 09 2014
All Roads Express Auto Transport INc. All Roads Express Worst Company in the Auto Transport Industry - Total Scam Company - Buyer Beware Hollandale Beach Florida Author: TEXAS, Texas Auto Shipping Companies: All Roads Express Auto Transport INc. Hollandale Beach, Florida

Sep 09 2014
GET IT DONE TRANSPORTATION – DAVID PEIN GET IT DONE TRANSPORTATION – DAVID PEIN – TOTAL SCAM – DAVID PEIN Stole My Deposit & DID NOT “GET IT DONE”. Margate, Florida. 888-325-1899 / 954-688-9190 Margate Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: GET IT DONE TRANSPORTATION – DAVID PEIN – TOTAL SCAM – DAVID PEIN Stole My Deposit & DID NOT “GET IT DONE”. Margate, Florida. 888-325-1899 / 954-688-9190 Margate, Florida

Sep 06 2014
Freight 2 Europe Ltd. Paul Garret United Kingdom Shipping Company Oldham Other Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Shipping Companies: Freight 2 Europe Ltd. Oldham , Other

Sep 04 2014
Load Builders Inc. jon suttonjonathan suttonDon Leung Tat load builders auro transport Load Builders damaged my car and stole over 1200 from my credit card deerfield beach Florida
Author: rapid city, South Dakota Auto Shipping Companies: Load Builders Inc. deerfield beach , Florida

Sep 02 2014
We Are About Logistics Inc, Let's Think About Logistics LLC, Need All Logistics Fraudulent Practices; STAY AWAY Edison New Jersey Author: Manchester, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: We Are About Logistics Inc Edison, New Jersey

Sep 01 2014
we are about logistics www.needalllogistics.com I paid and received no service, no refund, no customer service. Edison New Jersey
Author: Onalaska, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: we are about logistics Edison, New Jersey

Aug 30 2014
ryan serpa ryan serpa the manager scam me out of my $350 deposit to move my car from new york to florida he never got a driver to pick my car be careful with this company. boca ratón Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: ryan serpa boca ratón, Florida

Aug 27 2014
gulf express intl howard they donot keep their word have not refunded over $3000.00 of our money hollywood florida Florida Author: Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: gulf express intl hollywood , Florida

Aug 22 2014
blue star automotive chris walker he ripped off people when he had a automotive repair shop beware now he has a tranportation trucking co. make sure you get a complete inventory of all your valuables duncan Oklahoma Author: lawton, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: blue star automotive duncan , Oklahoma

Aug 20 2014
Auto Shipping Group (Magic Carpet) Car Damaged during shipment Washougal Washington
Author: pensacola, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: auto shipping group Washougal, Washington

Aug 19 2014
tml taransport worst company ever..they transported my car and damaged it and refused to pay or give me their insurance info..they are low life idiots that have no clue how to put a car on their truck..i had to load and unload the car myself..the only reason i used them is because i had no time to search for a company..DO NOT EVER USE THIS CARRIER. hialeah Florida Author: bayshore , New York Auto Shipping Companies: tml taransport hialeah , Florida

Aug 13 2014
Premier Auto Shippers Worst Car Shipping Service Ever Coral Springs Florida Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Auto Shipping Companies: Premier Auto Shippers Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 07 2014
RITEWAY AUTO TRANSPORT Made promises for 6 weeks. Said "We will make it right". NEVER MADE IT RIGHT! CORAL SPRINGS Florida Author: BUFFALO GROVE, Illinois Auto Shipping Companies: RITEWAY AUTO TRANSPORT CORAL SPRINGS, Florida

Jul 28 2014
Ultimate Services.Org/Mike Parker Operating for CentralDispatch.com Transporter Damage to a car purchased in New Jersey and delivered to Summerfield, FL St Petersburg Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Ultimate Services.Org/Mike Parker St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 23 2014
GTC Delivery Inc. Patrick Hayden Bogus Classified Ad for UTV, 2011 John Deere Gator Olympia Washington
Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Auto Shipping Companies: GTC Delivery Inc. Olympia, Washington