Services → Mail Order Services

Apr 28 2016
GWE, LLC Sales Lady last name Huff nickname KoolAid Sold a 2 yr magazine subscription for $46 in Oct 2015 & 7 months later & never received 1 magazine Frisco Texas
Author: Dublin, Ohio Mail Order Services: GWE, LLC Frisco, Texas

Mar 31 2016
United States Postal Service - Plano, Texas Same mistake every year Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Mail Order Services: United States Postal Service - Plano, TX Plano, Texas

Mar 24 2016
Charter Medical Sales (akaBeckman) Beckman Medical Sales took my money, provided no product or service, played me along on their website, and LIED CONSTANTLY San Diego California Author: Cupertino, California Mail Order Services: Charter Medical Sales (akaBeckman) San Diego, California

Mar 09 2016
University of guns Gun owners of AmericaILMG No refund I cancelled the membership I don't want was told by customer service va chat that it's taken care of Internet Author: CRANBERRY TWP, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: University of guns

Mar 09 2016
Hottperfume.com They false advertise their product as perfume and it was toilette. partial used and they would not refund all my money. they do not respond to emails and you cannot contact them by phone new rochelle New York
Author: clemmons, North Carolina Mail Order Services: Hottperfume.com new rochelle, New York

6, Report #1292085

Mar 07 2016
Rapid Fullfillment Skin Elements Cream, Eye Vibe Solution Ordered "free trial" of their skin products which turned out to be a subscription only mentioned in the fine print at the bottom and in the lengthy hidden terms you had to click on to see. My free trial is going to cost me $31.00 plus return shipping. Internet Author: Pineville, Louisiana Mail Order Services: Rapid Fullfillment Internet

Mar 01 2016
Premier courier.org I was hired from career builder.com. Forward agent. Hired and have a probation period of 30 days. after the 30 days no pay. Waste time and energy . 2500 they promise to pay me Brooklyn Hts Internet
Author: Astoria, New York Mail Order Services: Premier courier.org Internet

Feb 26 2016
TeeChip Horrible Customer Service - Nationwide Internet Author: Treasure Island, Florida Mail Order Services: TeeChip Internet

Jan 22 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets Don't fall for the trial trap! They will lie, steal and cheat you into debt with ZERO remorse! Internet
Author: Elk Grove, California Mail Order Services: Sedona Beauty Secrets Internet

Jan 02 2016
ProFlowers Complete scam-ruined order, no customer service Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Mail Order Services: ProFlowers Internet

Dec 23 2015
QVC wrong product Rocky Mount North Carolina
Author: Henrico, Virginia Mail Order Services: QVC Rocky Mount, North Carolina

Dec 18 2015
SAINT MATTHEWS CHURCHES I'M STILL WAITING ON MY MIRACLE MONEY BLESSING FROM JESUS CHRIST. IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS 8 MONTHS. I BELIEVE...BUT WHEN WILL I RECEIVE IT. I GAVE SO MUCH MONEY TO THIS CHURCH TO RECEIVE MY MIRACLE MONEY BLESSING. TULSA Oklahoma Author: CANTON, Ohio Mail Order Services: SAINT MATTHEWS CHURCHES TULSA, Oklahoma

Dec 12 2015
Infinite Allure I purchased a free sample of a product and within 2 weeks not even a 30 day trail period that they don't indulge I was billed 167.00 from my account I called my bank and also tried to call the number on the card that was with this free sample that all I had to do was pay shipping. I deciced to not only call my bank but to call them as well. They informed me it was not refundable. I explained that they were billing me for something that I don't even have! Dhe kept going on about future discounts because of my frustratios. I must have explained 6 times no I do not want any future products and I want my 167.00 you stole from my account. I wound up hanging up because she kept insisting it was non refundable of a product I never recieved or authorized. georgia Author: Geneva, Alabama Mail Order Services: Infinite Allure Internet

Dec 08 2015
Fix Techies FixTechies.comAMAZON Customer Servicetollfree-8oo-67o-8o5i.com Online scam to provide third party customer services for Amazon Ontario Ontario Author: Alabama Mail Order Services: Fix Techies Ontario, Ontario

Dec 02 2015
MG Enterprises Scam - unable to contact company Greenwich Connecticut Author: Carlsbad, New Mexico Mail Order Services: MG Enterprises Greenwich, Connecticut