Services → Mail Order Services

Aug 30 2015
MG Enterprises Recieved a money order from me in the amount of 99 dollars, never recieved the envelopes I was promised. Greenwich Connecticut Author: Bonne Terre, Missouri Mail Order Services: MG Enterprises Greenwich, Connecticut

Aug 27 2015
Fuel Foods Repeated charges to credit card after cancellation/refund by Living Social repeated demands to stop West Palm Beach Florida Author: Snellville, Georgia Mail Order Services: Fuel Foods West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 31 2015
chase receivables trying to collect debts from two companies og Dr Leonard's and swiss colony Sonoma California Author: South bend, Indiana Mail Order Services: chase receivables Sonoma, California

Jul 30 2015
Gift Card Rescue Sold Card Bought Through Fraud Columbia, Maryland Internet Author: El Cajon, California Mail Order Services: Gift Card Rescue Internet

Jul 30 2015
Sunlit Daisy ShopSunlitDaisy Order never shipped, no emails, no tracking number, no refund, no answer Los Angeles, California California Author: San Antonio, Texas Mail Order Services: Sunlit Daisy Internet

Jul 28 2015
Kosherline MY Credit Card information was stolen, too!! New York Internet Author: Alabama Mail Order Services: Kosherline Internet

Jul 13 2015
dofake.com Totally fake company - does not deliver, does not repond to ANY email after they get your money Unknown city in mainland China Internet Author: Shanghai, Alabama Mail Order Services: dofake.com Internet

Jul 11 2015
stuff4crafts I am contacting you because you have not shipped my package out to me, rapids Michigan Author: Tucson, Arizona Mail Order Services: stuff4crafts rapids, Michigan

Jun 30 2015
USPS US Post Office My local Post Office lost my package and I can not do anything about it memphis Tennessee Author: memphis, Tennessee Mail Order Services: USPS memphis, Tennessee

Jun 30 2015
Rosegal I ordered an iteam from their website, they took my money, went back to check on my order because I paid extra to receive it by 6 to 8 days.. The order was not in my ordered folder, so I created a "ticket' complaint and they replied that it wasn't in stock, which I checked and it was still for sale. I replied back and no response to the second complaint then I checked on my complaint and they closed it without responding. No contact except online and you only file a ticket. I called my bank and spoke to the fraud department and they are taking the charges off. I've shopped online with a company named Wish.com from Facebook and it took a little longer to send but I got everything I ordered. I set up 2 to tickets with rosegal.com now a 3 rd letting them know I contacted my bank Internet Author: Dallas, Georgia Mail Order Services: Rosegal Internet

Jun 26 2015
Onlineshoes.com aka Gerler & Sons Online Shoes Incompentent, shady, amateur, crooked Seattle Washington Author: PALISADES PARK, New Jersey Mail Order Services: Onlineshoes Seattle, Washington

Jun 12 2015
SassyPantsEmbroidery Jennifer McMinn Etsy Shop- SassyPantsEmbroidery Richmond Internet Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: SassyPantsEmbroidery Internet

Jun 10 2015
GRANDE PREMIUM MEATS shipping@amigo.net 1-888-338-4581 I PLACED AN ORDER FOR GOAT CHOPS THE 2ND OF JUNE 2015HAVENOT RECIEVED NOR HEARD HOME ON THE RIO GRANDE INTERNET NATION Author: HUNTIGDON VALLEY, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: GRANDE PREMIUM MEATS

Jun 04 2015
Publishers National Associated Services Will not cancel subscription Blasdell New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Mail Order Services: Publishers National Associated Services Blasdell, New York

Jun 01 2015
716 Services If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is Buffalo New York Author: Iowa Mail Order Services: 716 Services Buffalo, New York

May 23 2015
COLLECT PROS said i owed for us weekly magazine amount due: $332.50 woburn Massachusetts Author: kansas city, Kansas Mail Order Services: COLLECT PROS woburn, Massachusetts

May 13 2015
COLLECT PROS COLLECT PROS WANT ME TO PAY $365.75 FOR US WEEKLY MAGAZINE WHICH I NEVER ORDERED OR RECEIVED. I READ COMPLAINTS ONLINE ABOUT THIS SCAM. SAME COMPLAINT LIKE MINE. U.S.GOVERNMENT SHOULD PROSECUTE COLLECT PROS FOR RIPPING OFF PEOPLE. -COLLECTO PROS SCAM 311 W. THIRD STREET CARSON CITY,NEVADA Internet Author: ARLETA, California Mail Order Services: COLLECT PROS Internet

May 12 2015
National Eyewear Repair Charged credit card and never received glasses! Phoenix Arizona Author: Idabel, Oklahoma Mail Order Services: National Eyewear Repair Phoenix, Arizona

May 12 2015
Mysteria-Products "T H I E V E S" Arlington Texas Author: Holly Hill, South Carolina Mail Order Services: Mysteria-Products Arlington, Texas

May 09 2015
Michael Combs Mikey Combs He stole 100.00 from me for services he did not provide. Conway South Carolina Author: Dayton, Ohio Mail Order Services: Michael Combs Conway, South Carolina

May 07 2015
mychangeaddress don't ever use this website to change your address they rip you off by asking for a fee of $39.99 to change your address when the USPO only fee is $1.05 rip off change of address not sure Nationwide Author: MIAMI, Florida Mail Order Services: mychangeaddress Nationwide