Services → Mail Order Services

Oct 01 2015
Maker Shop SCAM ......take your money send fake delivery code refuse to respond to emails and dont answer phone usa Internet Author: Cork, Mail Order Services: Maker Shop Internet

Sep 22 2015
Ryan Allaire AMG Advance Marking Group The B.S. is to get you to order a kit, that will tell you it will cost more money. new Richmond, Wisconsin Author: EDISON, Ohio Mail Order Services: Ryan Allaire new Richmond,Wi, Wisconsin

Sep 21 2015
07:18 AM I placed an order for $1,919.99 for new generator, was told it was on backorder. I cancelled order 2 weeks later & am waiting for refund. They have not notified me regarding refund at all. They refuse to pick up phone to talk to me Internet Author: Brentwood, New York Mail Order Services: Internet

Sep 16 2015
graze Nature Delivered subscription service scam jersey city new jersey Internet Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Mail Order Services: graze Internet

Sep 09 2015
North Americas Readers Choice Said I owed money for Magazines , 30 months of $50 very persistent El Paso Texas Author: Hartselle, Alabama Mail Order Services: North Americas Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Aug 30 2015
MG Enterprises Recieved a money order from me in the amount of 99 dollars, never recieved the envelopes I was promised. Greenwich Connecticut Author: Bonne Terre, Missouri Mail Order Services: MG Enterprises Greenwich, Connecticut

Aug 27 2015
Fuel Foods Repeated charges to credit card after cancellation/refund by Living Social repeated demands to stop West Palm Beach Florida Author: Snellville, Georgia Mail Order Services: Fuel Foods West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 31 2015
chase receivables trying to collect debts from two companies og Dr Leonard's and swiss colony Sonoma California Author: South bend, Indiana Mail Order Services: chase receivables Sonoma, California

Jul 30 2015
Gift Card Rescue Sold Card Bought Through Fraud Columbia, Maryland Internet Author: El Cajon, California Mail Order Services: Gift Card Rescue Internet

Jul 30 2015
Sunlit Daisy ShopSunlitDaisy Order never shipped, no emails, no tracking number, no refund, no answer Los Angeles, California California Author: San Antonio, Texas Mail Order Services: Sunlit Daisy Internet

Jul 28 2015
Kosherline MY Credit Card information was stolen, too!! New York Internet Author: Alabama Mail Order Services: Kosherline Internet

Jul 13 2015
06:42 AM Totally fake company - does not deliver, does not repond to ANY email after they get your money Unknown city in mainland China Internet Author: Shanghai, Alabama Mail Order Services: Internet

Jul 11 2015
stuff4crafts I am contacting you because you have not shipped my package out to me, rapids Michigan Author: Tucson, Arizona Mail Order Services: stuff4crafts rapids, Michigan

Jun 30 2015
USPS US Post Office My local Post Office lost my package and I can not do anything about it memphis Tennessee Author: memphis, Tennessee Mail Order Services: USPS memphis, Tennessee

Jun 30 2015
Rosegal I ordered an iteam from their website, they took my money, went back to check on my order because I paid extra to receive it by 6 to 8 days.. The order was not in my ordered folder, so I created a "ticket' complaint and they replied that it wasn't in stock, which I checked and it was still for sale. I replied back and no response to the second complaint then I checked on my complaint and they closed it without responding. No contact except online and you only file a ticket. I called my bank and spoke to the fraud department and they are taking the charges off. I've shopped online with a company named from Facebook and it took a little longer to send but I got everything I ordered. I set up 2 to tickets with now a 3 rd letting them know I contacted my bank Internet Author: Dallas, Georgia Mail Order Services: Rosegal Internet

Jun 26 2015
06:10 PM aka Gerler & Sons Online Shoes Incompentent, shady, amateur, crooked Seattle Washington Author: PALISADES PARK, New Jersey Mail Order Services: Onlineshoes Seattle, Washington

Jun 12 2015
SassyPantsEmbroidery Jennifer McMinn Etsy Shop- SassyPantsEmbroidery Richmond Internet Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: SassyPantsEmbroidery Internet

Jun 10 2015