Services → Mail Order Services

Jul 18 2014
Premium Promotions Micheal Phillips, Kevin Carter, Nicole Austin, James White II and Cindy Taylor LIARS, SCAMMERS, and Flatout THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY OR TRUST THEM!!!!! You WILL NOT get a PENNY back or ANYTHING they promise!!!!!!!!!!!! Encino California Author: bloomfield, Michigan Mail Order Services: Premium Promotions Encino, California

2, Report #1161916

Jul 14 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Sent a letter stating iam pre approved for 10000 credit limit Dallas Texas Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Mail Order Services: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas , Texas

Jul 11 2014
Haroldmaster00@gmail.com/ 8482484297 Claims to be a RC vendor in USA , south Carolina, uses phone number 8482484297 for texting ,does business by Moneygram , sent money for a small order to a guy named Everette prince, made calls to get conformation , no responce !! SCAMMERS DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! Internet, Author: Reserve , Louisiana Mail Order Services: Haroldmaster00@gmail.com/ 8482484297 Internet

Jul 07 2014
Carson Lord Inc. Carson Lord Enterprises Sent for my kit and did the work and never seen a penny. NYC New York Author: Steelville, Missouri Mail Order Services: Carson Lord Inc. NYC, New York

Jul 03 2014
Fortune Cookie Store I ordered online a fortune cookie to be sent to my brother for his 80th birthday. The date of delivery was stated on the invoice June 20th. It arrived on June 9th and was in 1,000 pieces, so much you couldn't tell what it was. I live in Virginia but was out of when he called to tell and so when I got home, I contacted the company and was asked for pictures! He has already thrown it away. I paid $44 for this speical item for him and this is what I got! Contacted the company and was told if no pictures, no refund. Santa Clara California Author: Palmyra, Virginia Mail Order Services: Fortune Cookie Store Santa Clara , California

Jul 03 2014
Bearshare Does the bear share in the woods? You bet! Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Mail Order Services: Bearshare Internet

Jul 01 2014
Bradford Exchange Checks Take your money but don't deliver blaming the Post Office, twice. Postpone wait time and try to sell higher shipping rate. Niles Illinois Author: Tonawanda, New York Mail Order Services: Bradford Exchange Checks Niles, Illinois

Jun 25 2014
I-Ella the list Paid 2 Months ago, still haven't received bag New York New York Author: Quakertown, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: I-Ella the list New York, New York

Jul 10 2014
Louisanas Best Seafood ... Alex Dishonest Unprofessional Bussiness Practices Kenner Louisiana Author: fayetteville, Arkansas Mail Order Services: Louisanas Best Seafood Kenner, Louisiana

Jul 07 2014
Ship-my-package Mail Clerk Home Based SCAM Coconut Creek, Florida Nationwide Author: Sanford, Florida Mail Order Services: Ship-my-package Nationwide

Jun 22 2014
United Parcel Service U.P.S Declared Value Scam Anaheim California
Author: westminster, California Mail Order Services: United Parcel Service Anaheim, California

Jun 21 2014
Light in the box Haven't sent my order it's been 3 weeks haven't seen no mail and I want a refund Internet Author: Lillington , North Carolina Mail Order Services: Light in the box Internet

Wine Pod Dangerous & Poor Made San Jose California Internet
Author: Tuscalousa, Alabama Mail Order Services: Wine Pod Internet

Jun 14 2014
Ship My Package LLC Scam reported to authorities Coconut Creek Florida Author: Florence, Alabama Mail Order Services: Ship My Package LLC Coconut Creek, Florida

Jun 14 2014
Myus.com Myus.com is a Scam!!!The most terrible customer service ever. The most terrible delivery system, and representatives of the company lie and cheat . Thus, i strongly DO NOT recommend this company!!! Sarasota Florida Author: Alabama Mail Order Services: Myus.com Sarasota, Florida

Jun 10 2014
Masseys rip off artists monroe Wisconsin Author: Vancouver, Washington Mail Order Services: Masseys monroe, Wisconsin

Jun 08 2014
Bradford exchange Checks Pd for expedited svc-30 days and still no checks, Poor customer service..Very disappointed Internet Author: Austin, Texas Mail Order Services: Bradford exchange Checks Internet

Jun 06 2014
Ship My Package LLC. Under investigation by the FBI Coconut Creek Florida Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Mail Order Services: Ship My Package LLC. Coconut Creek, Florida

Jun 06 2014
Image Warehouse Sent Me a cell I did not want and then would not refund my money. I bough he galaxy on EBAY from Image Warehouse. Within minutes I asked them to please stop the sale and refund my money back they would not. And, they sent the phone anyway after EBay and Myself asked them not to. I received he phone and sent it directly back. I am still waiting on my refund. I also see on E#Bay for May 2014 alone they have had 14 complaints. hey are rip off artists and take advantage of people. Ebay Internet Author: key west, Florida Mail Order Services: Image Warehouse Internet

Jun 03 2014
Express Scripts Failed to fill quantity as ordered by Physician, Delayed and threatened to cancel order, did not return calls St. Louis Missouri Author: Stuart, Florida Mail Order Services: Express Scripts St. Louis, Missouri

May 30 2014
Readers Payment Service RPS Fraudulent Magazine Subscription Service White City Oregon Author: New Hampton, Iowa Mail Order Services: Readers Payment Service White City, Oregon

May 30 2014
Exact Data DOES NOT DELIVER ACCURATE INFORMATION 50% Bounce Back, Incorrect Contacts, Disconnected phone numbers, GARBAGE Chicago Illinois Author: California Mail Order Services: Exact Data Chicago, Illinois

May 25 2014
ALLBOBBLEHEADS Terrible customer support. Terrible "artists". Does not have pride in their product. Internet
Author: South Jordan, Utah Mail Order Services: ALLBOBBLEHEADS Internet

May 23 2014
Pulse TV Pulse Tv is a rip off. Their "Color Scan Candles" don't scan any color as advertised. When confronted they would not return shipping cost for a product that I believe was misrepresented. Rip Off! Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Mail Order Services: Pulse TV Internet

May 22 2014
Unified Distibution - BOGUS INVOICE Orange California Author: Kingwood, Texas Mail Order Services: Unified Distibution Orange, California