Finance → Banks

Sep 01 2015
Ace elite -netspend- Canceled my account for supposedly suspicious activity.and won't refund the 612$ that I loaded on the card on that same day. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: Ace elite (netspend) Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Higher One the incompetent morons that weeks longer than stated New Haven Connecticut Author: Bellflower, California Banks: Higher One New Haven, Connecticut

Aug 28 2015
PNC Bank PNC prepaid pay Debit card Cincinnati Ohio Author: West Chester, Ohio Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Bank of Cardiff bank of cardiff, commercial financing and leasing bank of cardiff Warning Bank of Cardiff not in the US, fraud, identity theft. tijuana other
Author: Illinois Banks: Bank of Cardiff tijuana, Other

Aug 26 2015
Fifth Third Bank Fifth Third Crooks Fifth Third Bank deception and illegal practice!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: Fifth Third Bank Chicago, Illinois

Aug 25 2015
Harriet Swable Authorization of a debit from my checking account to a Nigerian Travel Agency without my authorization. Then refuse to replace the funds to my account. I told the bank the same day my account was comprised that it was not me who made the transaction. Hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Banks: Harriet Swable, Citibank Hollywood , Florida

Aug 24 2015
jp morgan/CHASE BANK CHASE I TOLD CHASE 5 TIMES TO CHANGE MY ACCOUNT NUMBER THEY ASK ME T0 PROVE IT IN THE MEANTIME 20K IS GONE AND NO EMPLOYEE WANTS TO BE RESPONSIBLE BRENTWOOD California Author: BRENTWOOD, California Banks: jp morgan/CHASE BANK BRENTWOOD, California

Aug 21 2015
FirstPremier Bank THIS BANK CHARGES TOO MUCH ON AUTO DRAFT Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: santa ana, California Banks: FirstPremier Bank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Aug 18 2015
Higher One myonemoney oneaccount higherone fraud, scam, thieves Internet Author: California Banks: Higher One Internet