Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Sep 19 2014
cellan ketone cellan ketone went into my account and take out over £79 which was unathourised and i need all my money back that is theft Internet Author: london, Alabama Weightloss Programs: cellan ketone Internet

Sep 17 2014
Final Trim Direct Alternatives , South Portland Maine Not allowed to cancell unless 79.99 is paid! South Portland Maine Author: Haltom City, Texas Weightloss Programs: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Sep 17 2014
SlimDown(((redacted)))Credit Card Fraud Charged credit card without authorization Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Weightloss Programs: SlimDown 8889786806 00000 Internet

Sep 16 2014
xsport fitness personal training is a ripoff! Elmhurst Illinois Author: villa park, Illinois Weightloss Programs: xsport fitness villa park, Illinois

Sep 16 2014
Complete Green Coffee Cleanse Charged me $78 for the coffee cleanser even after I paid the $4.95 Internet Author: Belcher, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Complete Green Coffee Cleanse Internet

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 15 2014
LA Fitness Worst place to work...PERIOD Milford Connecticut Author: Fairfield, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Milford, Connecticut

Sep 15 2014
Superior Distribution /AZC Garcinia Lean Scam artists, fraudulent, terrible customer service, liars Meza Arizona Author: Bronx, New York Weightloss Programs: Superior Distribution /AZC Meza, Arizona

Sep 14 2014
LA Fitness COMPLETE RIPOFF DO NOT GO TO LA FITNESS kennesaw Georgia Author: Georgia Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness kennesaw, Georgia

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus I responded to an ad on internet about Garcinia Cambogia plus where they offered a trial bottle for $4.95. I immediately called company to cancel any further orders. Three weeks later I get another bottle plus an invoice where they had charged my account for $49.90. Called company and they said the first item was for a trial of 14 days and after that I would be charged $49.90. It did not say that on the ad. Don't know what to do now Henderson Nevada Author: Magee, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia plus Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Optimal Health Products LLC Rip off Wilmington Delaware
Author: Calgary, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Optimal Health Products LLC Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 12 2014
Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Superior Distribution/AZC Rude Obnoxious Customer Service, Dishonest Ripoff Company Mesa Arizona
Author: Dayton, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Mesa, Arizona

Sep 11 2014
Premium Garcinia Cambogia Scam Greenville South Carolina Author: maple valley, Washington Weightloss Programs: Premium Garcinia Cambogia Greenville, Select State/Province

Sep 10 2014
dvanced Garcinia Cambogia Customer Care Advanced Garcinia Cambogia Care does not work and they keep charging you. Only allow you to return 1 bottle and only give you a RMA number for return Greenville South Carolina Author: holbrook, New York Weightloss Programs: dvanced Garcinia Cambogia Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 09 2014
Health Choice Plus, LLC Superior Distribution/AZC Was told I could get my money back in 30 days, ($99.90) and they said I could only get $25 back. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Athens, West Virginia Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 09 2014
Vitagreen Mitchell Corporation Unauthorized debit Costa Mesa California Author: Orlando, Florida Weightloss Programs: Vitagreen Costa Mesa, California

Sep 09 2014
Peak Nutra iPartnr Life, LLC Won't answer phone to cancel Mapleton Utah Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Peak Nutra Mapleton, Utah

Sep 09 2014
Online Health Resources, LLC Ordered product named Slendera to be billed once. Received reoccuring charge of $74.19 on debit card. Internet Author: West Lafayette, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Online Health Resources, LLC Internet

Sep 08 2014
Nutrashift Skinny Cow Skinny Camp NFL Gardinia Cambogia Major Scam! Anderson, Indiana Internet Author: Columbus, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Nutrashift Internet

wiped