Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Aug 20 2014
Pure Health Product order not processed SCAM BEWARE California? Internet Author: Everett, Washington Weightloss Programs: Pure Health Product Internet

Aug 20 2014
PeakNutra Internet Scam Internet Author: Humboldt, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: PeakNutra Internet

Aug 19 2014
Sensibly Slim DITTO. SAME SAME AS EVERY NE ELSE. PAY THE $4.99, 12 Days later, they take $89.95 UNAUTHORIZED. I had the bank on one line sensibly slim on the other. The banks are well versed in these scams. I'm going back to shopping in town, with cash. Provo Internet Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: Sensibly Slim Internet

Aug 19 2014
Garcinia, listed as a cosmetic company in my billing. Misrepresented "trial" terms and excessive billing Savannah Georgia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Savannah, Georgia

Aug 19 2014
HCA Power HCA power will charge you money after telling you it's a FREE trial! Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Weightloss Programs: HCA Power Internet

Aug 16 2014
Absolute Green Coffee Extract & Super Garcinia Cabogia Aboslute Coffee Cleanse, Super Garciana Cambogia, weight loss, free bottle, pay only shipping $4.95 Internet
Author: Lake Wales, Florida Weightloss Programs: Absolute Green Coffee Extract & Super Garcinia Cabogia Internet

Aug 15 2014
Green Garcinia Pro Scammers!!! Hiding behind so called fine print! Beware! Internet Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Green Garcinia Pro Internet

Aug 15 2014
Peak Nutra Debited my account after 3 days of the 30 day trail period. Internet Author: HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida Weightloss Programs: Peak Nutra Internet

Aug 15 2014
Pure Slim Garcinia Received 50% Refund Internet Author: Granby, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Pure Slim Garcinia Internet

Aug 14 2014
PureGarciniaCambogiaPlussupport Was advertized as $4.95 for first order, was charged $89.95 and sent two more bottles which were returned but charged to my credit card. Nationwide Author: White Castle, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: PureGarciniaCambogiaPlussupport Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Silmgeneics Deceptive Practice Louisville Colorado Author: louisville, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Silmgeneics Louisville, Colorado

Aug 13 2014
Dietary Performance Dietary Peerformance ripped me off! West Jordan Utah Internet Author: JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Dietary Performance Internet

Aug 13 2014
CleansPro Nutrashift llc false advertising free products. without my knowledge, put me on autoship of 2 products. charged me 4 times. despite my returning the products, making me jump through hoops for reimbursement savannah Georgia Author: Hidden Valley Lake, California Weightloss Programs: CleansPro savannah, Georgia

Aug 13 2014
Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Native Garcina Cambogia Extract has rip me off!! I order a free bootle of their product to try it out, all I had to pay was the shipping and handling which was 4.95. A month later I recieve another bottle that I did not want and I did not consent to and they took 99.00 off my debit card. I am upset because that was part of my rent money. I do not work, so money is hard to come by. Please someone help!! Lutz Florida Author: Novato, California Weightloss Programs: Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Lutz, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Food Lovers Weight Loss System Food Lovers Diet Scam and agressive telemarketing, rude customer service, no service Encino CA Author: Ballwin, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers Weight Loss System Food Lovers Diet Internet

Aug 12 2014
Peak Nutra They lied! Nationwide Author: Glendora, California Weightloss Programs: Peak Nutra Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Garcambplus.com BOGUS!!!!! FRAUD!!!!! BAD COMPANY!!!!! Henderson Nevada Author: Laurel, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Henderson, Nevada

Aug 12 2014
Simply Green Coffe Simply Garcinia/Green Coffee I ordered their trial order - paying shipping only. The product did not do anything but increase my appetie. I called them & they are refusing to take back the new bottle they just shipped to me... Internet Author: Hayward, California Weightloss Programs: Simply Green Coffe Internet

Aug 11 2014
Nutrashift Trial scam Internet Author: Acton, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Nutrashift Internet

Aug 11 2014
Peak Nutra Premium Mango Cleanse and Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract Charged my checking account $75.00 Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Peak Nutra Internet

Aug 11 2014
Power Fx Edyta Eansor, Power FX Athlete, President of Marketing & Operations, Teacher- Windsor Essex Catholic District School Board She claims to be a professional in nutrition and fitness, she is a user along as a seller for anabolic steroids, her and her partner are scammers. She has a certification in health and fitness, but then again anyone can easily get certified online for as little as a couple of hundred dollars, she doesn't own a training or fitness studio, she uses other gyms to train individuals knowing their strict policy that only trainers from their own facility are to train their members. Windsor, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Ontario Weightloss Programs: Power Fx Nationwide