Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Feb 10 2016
Beachbody Fitness $108.65 Charged on My Account and For What? California Author: arlington, Texas Weightloss Programs: Beachbody Fitness California

Feb 07 2016
my diet I did NOT order this Internet Author: Hamburg, New York Weightloss Programs: my diet Internet

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 04 2016
310 Nutrition 310 Shake Unauthorized charges Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Weightloss Programs: 310 Nutrition Internet

Feb 02 2016
Hourglass Gang Nicky Rae aka. Tashari I ordered the bang belt (fitness belt) from Nicky Rae's company called "Hourglass Gang". I found them on instagram by the username of @bangingloser . Florida Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Hourglass Gang Internet

Feb 01 2016
pure life bogus phone numbers. no legitimate number to call to cancel. even credit card companies couldn't find them. Tampa florida
Author: Bayville, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: pure life Tampz, Florida

Jan 29 2016
Nutra Life Brands Charged way more than advertised Lutz Florida Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Brands Lutz, Florida

Jan 26 2016
Revlabs Total rip off Internet Author: Columbus, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Revlabs Internet

Jan 25 2016
anytime firntess you will never get an answer decatur Georgia Author: altanta, Georgia Weightloss Programs: anytime firntess decatur, Georgia

Jan 24 2016
Metro Athletic Club PRO Fitness Charged me, Not a member, called me, I won free membership. NOT FREE. Hidden Fees lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Metro Athletic Club lafayette , Indiana

11, Report #1282063

Jan 24 2016
GLOBLVITAMAX, Phoenix, Az. charged me two times for an order I never placed. Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: GLOBLVITAMAX, Phoenix, Az. Internet

12, Report #1281985

Jan 24 2016
Atomic Boxing Atomic fitness systems Lied; misrepresented; deceived San Pedro California Author: San Pedro, California Weightloss Programs: Atomic Boxing San Pedro, California

Jan 23 2016
Ifit.com IfitNordic Track The calls randomly drop when you're trying to call support, you can't get anyone to answer the emails for a refund. Nordic track sold me ifit when I bought the treadmill, even though after research I found the treadmill I bought did not support ifit. To use ifit, you need a supportive device which is an apple product or a computer, which I don't have an iPad nor do I want to buy one just for this app, and a a computer is not feasible to use during workout. They're not helping me get my money back Internet  Author: Lake city, Florida Weightloss Programs: Ifit.com Internet

Jan 22 2016
Nutra Support NutraSupport.com Sample trial is gimmick to get your credit card Dover, DE and Provo, UT Internet Author: Renton, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Internet

Jan 22 2016
white kidney bean tampa fl Garcinia slim m fl, Redhots*lushroo w hollywood, ca they stolen money out of my acct tampa fl Internet Author: Pinehurst, Idaho Weightloss Programs: white kidney bean tampa fl Internet

Jan 22 2016
Savage Life Fitness Sacramento Defaulted on Payments for gym equipment Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: Savage Life Fitness Sacramento Sacramento, California