Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Sep 23 2014
PeakNutra PeakNutra Premium Mango Cleanse and Garcinia Cambogia Pure Extract Charged my checking account $150.00 Internet Lindon Utah Author: Texas Weightloss Programs: PeakNutra Internet

Sep 23 2014
Slim xpress The clinic in Glendale, California moved and never contacted me. Prior to the clinic closing I paid for future services. I sent an email and no one responded. Glendale California Author: Los Angeles, California Weightloss Programs: Slim xpress Glendale, California

Sep 23 2014
Alpha Cleansing Slim downKetoneultramax This Company made three charges from my debit card for the amount of 49.95 each. I never heard of this company and never receive any products from this company. They told me that I had two different accounts with this company but they could not tell me the name of the company. They Indicated that they were a customer support and only do collectionscollect N. PalmBeach Florida Author: Savannah, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Alpha Cleansing N. PalmBeach, Florida

Sep 23 2014
Simply Garcinia_Simply Green Coffee Bean Extremely short trial period, and extremely high cost of products hidden in small terms & conditions at bottom of page Internet/Utah Author: Port Byron, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Simply Garcinia Internet

Sep 22 2014
LA FITNESS NO AIR CONDITION IN THE LADIES AREA THAT WHY I JOIN THE GYM CANT WORK OUTSIDE HEALTH PROBLEM. Cincinnati Ohio Author: cincinnati, Ohio Weightloss Programs: LA FITNESS Cincinnati, Ohio

Sep 22 2014
PreShop Premadonna; Waist Gang; Kim Kardashian; Kloe Kardashian Waist Gang Waist Cincher is a Waste of Money Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Weightloss Programs: PreShop Internet

Sep 22 2014
Rapid Garcinia/Simply Garcinia DO NOT TAKE THEIR OFFER OF A FREE BOTTLE!!! Central Lonsdale BC, CANADA Author: Coral Springs, Florida Weightloss Programs: Rapid Garcinia/Simply Garcinia Central Lonsdale , British Columbia

Sep 21 2014
NaturalSupplementsDirect support@NaturalSupplementsDirect.comGarcinia Cambogia $89.95 1 $89.95Said I ordered it at 2 Unauthorized repeated charges after so call trial - no obligation - period. Product is bunk and anyone biting on this come on will get burned. Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Weightloss Programs: NaturalSupplementsDirect Internet

Sep 20 2014
Green Diet Cleanse Support 888-548-6661 Green Garcinia Pro Vencleanse - Kenneth Alegado - Joselle Herrera Diet Scam - Automatic Billing - Product result questionable - Trial Supply is charged at full price Sunnyvale - San Francisco California Internet Author: Somewhere, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Green Diet Cleanse Support 888-548-6661 Internet

Sep 20 2014
Lily Product on Groupon Garcinia Cambodia seller $4.99 for 1 bottle Beware !!! They post Unauthorized re-occurring debit of $84.97/mo on your account!!!, Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Weightloss Programs: Lily Product on Groupon Internet

Sep 19 2014
cellan ketone cellan ketone went into my account and take out over £79 which was unathourised and i need all my money back that is theft Internet Author: london, Alabama Weightloss Programs: cellan ketone Internet

Sep 17 2014
Final Trim Direct Alternatives , South Portland Maine Not allowed to cancell unless 79.99 is paid! South Portland Maine Author: Haltom City, Texas Weightloss Programs: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Sep 17 2014
SlimDown(((redacted)))Credit Card Fraud Charged credit card without authorization Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Weightloss Programs: SlimDown 8889786806 00000 Internet

Sep 16 2014
xsport fitness personal training is a ripoff! Elmhurst Illinois Author: villa park, Illinois Weightloss Programs: xsport fitness villa park, Illinois

Sep 16 2014
Complete Green Coffee Cleanse Charged me $78 for the coffee cleanser even after I paid the $4.95 Internet Author: Belcher, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Complete Green Coffee Cleanse Internet

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 15 2014
LA Fitness Worst place to work...PERIOD Milford Connecticut Author: Fairfield, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness Milford, Connecticut

Sep 15 2014
Superior Distribution /AZC Garcinia Lean Scam artists, fraudulent, terrible customer service, liars Meza Arizona Author: Bronx, New York Weightloss Programs: Superior Distribution /AZC Meza, Arizona

Sep 14 2014
LA Fitness COMPLETE RIPOFF DO NOT GO TO LA FITNESS kennesaw Georgia Author: Georgia Weightloss Programs: LA Fitness kennesaw, Georgia

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus I responded to an ad on internet about Garcinia Cambogia plus where they offered a trial bottle for $4.95. I immediately called company to cancel any further orders. Three weeks later I get another bottle plus an invoice where they had charged my account for $49.90. Called company and they said the first item was for a trial of 14 days and after that I would be charged $49.90. It did not say that on the ad. Don't know what to do now Henderson Nevada Author: Magee, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia plus Select State/Province