Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Oct 08 2015
SayNoToLipo Just Say To LipoVaser shapeDavid LuginskyDave LuginAngel SecrestAngela Secrest Defective/old Technology, bridge of contract/service and NO REFUND tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Weightloss Programs: SayNoToLipo tampa, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Instant Garcinia Garcinia Cambodgia Garcinia diet pill rip off Internet Author: Ogden, Utah Weightloss Programs: Instant Garcinia Internet

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California

Oct 03 2015
08:46 AM Did not receive refund even though I canceled the membership immediately (same day) and returned books as soon as I got them and according to THEIR policy for returns. Manchester Center Vermont Author: Lake City, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 01 2015
Slim4Life Rip off, false information, false advertisement, Guarantee only with their processed food purchase and not normal grocery store food as advertised. Fort Worth Texas Author: mansfield, Texas Weightloss Programs: Slim4Life Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 30 2015
5xTrim Desert Botanica Was told it cost $9.95 for the shipping if I wanted to cancel I could and not be charged the $109.95. I called tried to speak with someone they hung up on me. They had already taken money out of my account before the 10 days were up. I contacted my bank a representative called them with me on the line they wouldn't let me talk kept interrupting and told me no refund and hung up again. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Weightloss Programs: 5xTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 30 2015
PURE GARCINIA PRO charged me for three bottles and the $4.95 total of $223.17 product didn't work TAMPA Florida Author: geneva, Ohio Weightloss Programs: PURE GARCINIA PRO TAMPA, Florida

Sep 29 2015
All Natural Vitamins, LLC The True Garcinia Deceptive Marketing Phoenix internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Weightloss Programs: All Natural Vitamins, LLC Internet

Sep 28 2015
Nutrition Northwest SIBO Guru deceptive billing practices Kirkland, WA Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutrition Northwest Internet

Sep 28 2015
5X Trim 600 Nutritional Science Labs The company Lies!! Don't use this product, save your money Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: 5X Trim 600 Cheyenne , Wyoming

Sep 28 2015
Premier Fitness of Springfield Ohio Work for no pay, and drugged out manager! Springfield Ohio Author: Springfield, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Premier Fitness of Springfield Ohio Internet

Sep 26 2015
ProLean Cleanse FRAUDULENT CHARGES!!!! Henderson NEVADA
Author: Joliet, Illinois Weightloss Programs: ProLean Cleanse Internet

Sep 25 2015
Slimming Garcinia Slimming Cleanse I recently saw a ad on Facebook for a free trial bottle of slimming Garcinia and slimming cleanse all I had to pay was shipping and handling which was 4.95 cents I received the item like 10 to 14 days after didn't even get the chance to use the product. I was checking my bank account and found out that my account was billed $89.99 for the garcinia and $79.99 for the cleanse  Author: Brooklyn , New York Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia

Sep 23 2015
Garcinia Lean 5x Trim 600 was told I had a 30 day trial - Received product on 8/27 - was shipped on 8/24 - Tried to get refund on 9/23 and was told that the 30 day period started day of the order. No one told me that! chandler Arizona
Author: Evansville, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Lean chandler, Arizona

Sep 23 2015
Nutra Life Aka. Garcinia Slim, Pure Detox Slim Misleading, Uninformative, Shady, Free Trial Offer Lie, Big Company Bully!!!! Internet Author: Texas Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Internet

Sep 21 2015
Nutra Fit New Life Health Labs I ordered ONE bottle in their semi-phantom web site. Did not get confirmation of the purchase. Kept charging me 21.5 times the cost of the bottle for months. Anderson Indiana Author: Dyersburg, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Nutra Fit Anderson, Indiana