Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Feb 04 2016
310 Nutrition 310 Shake Unauthorized charges Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Weightloss Programs: 310 Nutrition Internet

Feb 02 2016
Hourglass Gang Nicky Rae aka. Tashari I ordered the bang belt (fitness belt) from Nicky Rae's company called "Hourglass Gang". I found them on instagram by the username of @bangingloser . Florida Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Hourglass Gang Internet

Feb 01 2016
pure life bogus phone numbers. no legitimate number to call to cancel. even credit card companies couldn't find them. Tampa florida
Author: Bayville, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: pure life Tampz, Florida

Jan 29 2016
Nutra Life Brands Charged way more than advertised Lutz Florida Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Brands Lutz, Florida

Jan 26 2016
Revlabs Total rip off Internet Author: Columbus, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Revlabs Internet

Jan 25 2016
anytime firntess you will never get an answer decatur Georgia Author: altanta, Georgia Weightloss Programs: anytime firntess decatur, Georgia

Jan 24 2016
Metro Athletic Club PRO Fitness Charged me, Not a member, called me, I won free membership. NOT FREE. Hidden Fees lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Metro Athletic Club lafayette , Indiana

8, Report #1282063

Jan 24 2016
GLOBLVITAMAX, Phoenix, Az. charged me two times for an order I never placed. Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: GLOBLVITAMAX, Phoenix, Az. Internet

9, Report #1281985

Jan 24 2016
Atomic Boxing Atomic fitness systems Lied; misrepresented; deceived San Pedro California Author: San Pedro, California Weightloss Programs: Atomic Boxing San Pedro, California

Jan 23 2016
Ifit.com IfitNordic Track The calls randomly drop when you're trying to call support, you can't get anyone to answer the emails for a refund. Nordic track sold me ifit when I bought the treadmill, even though after research I found the treadmill I bought did not support ifit. To use ifit, you need a supportive device which is an apple product or a computer, which I don't have an iPad nor do I want to buy one just for this app, and a a computer is not feasible to use during workout. They're not helping me get my money back Internet  Author: Lake city, Florida Weightloss Programs: Ifit.com Internet

Jan 22 2016
Nutra Support NutraSupport.com Sample trial is gimmick to get your credit card Dover, DE and Provo, UT Internet Author: Renton, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Internet

Jan 22 2016
white kidney bean tampa fl Garcinia slim m fl, Redhots*lushroo w hollywood, ca they stolen money out of my acct tampa fl Internet Author: Pinehurst, Idaho Weightloss Programs: white kidney bean tampa fl Internet

Jan 22 2016
Savage Life Fitness Sacramento Defaulted on Payments for gym equipment Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: Savage Life Fitness Sacramento Sacramento, California

Jan 20 2016
fulfillment center they offered free product i pay only .99 for shipping, yet they charged me!!!! Scottsdale arizona Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Weightloss Programs: fulfillment center Internet

Jan 20 2016
Healthey.com Ordered from company. Told would not be charged wirhout petmission. Charged over $162.. when contacted did not want to refund money, only stated 50% refund. Didnt get numbet to file complain, or where to dispute charges. Left on hold for long time. Total scam. Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: Healthey

Jan 19 2016
ASF World Gym They Are A Fraud Highland, IN Author: Gary, Indiana Weightloss Programs: ASF World Gym Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
fullfillment center ****************** VHEALTH they charged me shipping for a product then tride to charge me for the product $89 dollars SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: fullfillment center 8390 E SCOTTSDALE AZ.85258 SCOTTSDALE, Arizona