Health & Fitness → Weightloss Programs

Aug 23 2014
Quality Encapsulations Quality Life Essentials Amazon Review Scam by Quality Encapsulations Garcinia and other products Internet Author: Alabama Weightloss Programs: Quality Encapsulations Internet

Aug 22 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus stole 150.00 and almost caused heart attack henderson nevada Author: littlerock, California Weightloss Programs: c Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Regula rx After a trial sample , which made my sugar levels out of control, they sent me another bottle and charged my visa account $99.98. I sent them a letter before telling them their product made me sick send nothing to me ever again Pompano Beach Florida Author: parma, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Regula rx Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 21 2014
superior distribution/azc complete ripoff....unauthorized charges added after initial purchase and refuse to refund for a product that doesn't work mesa Arizona Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Weightloss Programs: superior distribution/azc mesa, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
TLS Shop.com Market America Inc. Company put me on reoccuring credit card purchase that I did not authorize North Carolina Author: Wyoming, Michigan Weightloss Programs: TLS Shop.com Internet

Aug 20 2014
Pure Health Product order not processed SCAM BEWARE California? Internet
Author: Everett, Washington Weightloss Programs: Pure Health Product Internet

Aug 20 2014
PeakNutra Internet Scam Internet Author: Humboldt, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: PeakNutra Internet

Aug 19 2014
Sensibly Slim DITTO. SAME SAME AS EVERY NE ELSE. PAY THE $4.99, 12 Days later, they take $89.95 UNAUTHORIZED. I had the bank on one line sensibly slim on the other. The banks are well versed in these scams. I'm going back to shopping in town, with cash. Provo Internet Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: Sensibly Slim Internet

Aug 19 2014
Garcinia, listed as a cosmetic company in my billing. Misrepresented "trial" terms and excessive billing Savannah Georgia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Savannah, Georgia

Aug 19 2014
HCA Power HCA power will charge you money after telling you it's a FREE trial! Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Weightloss Programs: HCA Power Internet

Aug 16 2014
Absolute Green Coffee Extract & Super Garcinia Cabogia Aboslute Coffee Cleanse, Super Garciana Cambogia, weight loss, free bottle, pay only shipping $4.95 Internet
Author: Lake Wales, Florida Weightloss Programs: Absolute Green Coffee Extract & Super Garcinia Cabogia Internet

Aug 15 2014
Green Garcinia Pro Scammers!!! Hiding behind so called fine print! Beware! Internet Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Green Garcinia Pro Internet

Aug 15 2014
Peak Nutra Debited my account after 3 days of the 30 day trail period. Internet Author: HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida Weightloss Programs: Peak Nutra Internet

Aug 15 2014
Pure Slim Garcinia Received 50% Refund Internet Author: Granby, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Pure Slim Garcinia Internet

Aug 14 2014
PureGarciniaCambogiaPlussupport Was advertized as $4.95 for first order, was charged $89.95 and sent two more bottles which were returned but charged to my credit card. Nationwide Author: White Castle, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: PureGarciniaCambogiaPlussupport Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Silmgeneics Deceptive Practice Louisville Colorado Author: louisville, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Silmgeneics Louisville, Colorado

Aug 13 2014
Dietary Performance Dietary Peerformance ripped me off! West Jordan Utah Internet Author: JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Dietary Performance Internet

Aug 13 2014
CleansPro Nutrashift llc false advertising free products. without my knowledge, put me on autoship of 2 products. charged me 4 times. despite my returning the products, making me jump through hoops for reimbursement savannah Georgia Author: Hidden Valley Lake, California Weightloss Programs: CleansPro savannah, Georgia

Aug 13 2014
Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Native Garcina Cambogia Extract has rip me off!! I order a free bootle of their product to try it out, all I had to pay was the shipping and handling which was 4.95. A month later I recieve another bottle that I did not want and I did not consent to and they took 99.00 off my debit card. I am upset because that was part of my rent money. I do not work, so money is hard to come by. Please someone help!! Lutz Florida Author: Novato, California Weightloss Programs: Native Garcina Cambogia Extract Lutz, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Food Lovers Weight Loss System Food Lovers Diet Scam and agressive telemarketing, rude customer service, no service Encino CA Author: Ballwin, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Food Lovers Weight Loss System Food Lovers Diet Internet

Aug 12 2014
Peak Nutra They lied! Nationwide Author: Glendora, California Weightloss Programs: Peak Nutra Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Garcambplus.com BOGUS!!!!! FRAUD!!!!! BAD COMPANY!!!!! Henderson Nevada Author: Laurel, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Henderson, Nevada