Community → Social Services

Casa Estafador Santiago Internet
Author: Santiago, New Mexico Social Services: Casa Estafador Internet
2, Report #1332080

Oct 19 2016
Sound Community Services Dept. of Public Health Investigating Sound Community Services Again New London Connecticut Author: New London, Connecticut Social Services: Sound Community Services New London, Connecticut

Oct 05 2016
Houston County Department of Human Resources my 8 & 6 year old sons were raped in foster home by 14 year old and DHR neglected to inform the oppropriate authorities. dothan Alabama Author: webb, Alabama Social Services: Houston County Department of Human Resources dothan, Alabama

Sep 06 2016
department of social services white plains Cathryn fagon & supervisors 914-995-4781 dss white plains shawan may 914-664-7414 ext214 vernon plaza mt vernon, ny kicking me and my boys out just because they didnt do their jobs! while i worked often on my jobs mount vernon white plains New York Author: mount vernon , New York Social Services: department of social services white plains mount vernon , New York

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jun 25 2016
Seyed I Mowlana Seyed Mowlana requested $1500 under the pretext of helping out with his mother's medical bills and promised to pay back the money within a month approximately 18 months ago.Please be warned Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: clifton, New Jersey Social Services: Seyed Mowlana Nationwide

May 16 2016
Dhs Washington county Arkansas Washington county Juvenal court. Judge Zimmerman l.. Dhs investigator Jamie Peyton Dhs destroyed my family Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville , Arkansas Social Services: Dhs Washington county Arkansas Fayetteville , Arkansas

Apr 30 2016
St. Croix county Wisconsin hiring bias St. Croix Wisconsin Author: St. Croix, Wisconsin Social Services: St. Croix county Wisconsin

Apr 09 2016
Michel & Lynda Lupo Alleged Criminals / Debt Evaders New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Social Services: Michel & Lynda Lupo New Jersey

Mar 23 2016
Aloha Kai Academy Aloha Kai Academy, Melanie Foster Adams Never send your kids here!!!! Aloha Kai Academy Aloha Kai Academy, Melanie Foster Adams Paia California Author: Paia, Hawaii Social Services: Aloha Kai Academy Paia, California

Feb 02 2016
Big Hearted Books & Clothing this company makes you think you are donating to local charities by posting things like "help your community" and "donate books". They take your donations that you think are going to a charity and turn around and sell them. You have to pro-actively know to go to their FAQ section to find out that you don't get a tax deduction for your donation!! Sharon Massachusetts Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Social Services: Big Hearted Books & Clothing Sharon, Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Rushmore Energy Knoxstar EMS Those companies don't pay there agents they are Con. You are so arrogant kitchen where the word chargebacks. Columbus Texas PA Chicago Texas Author: Galloway , Ohio Social Services: Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Sugar, Texas

Jan 16 2016
Mother Goose Adoptions Creating Christian Families Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Social Services: Mother Goose Adoptions Scottsdale , Arizona