Community → Social Services

Approximately 294 Reports Found

Sep 14 2015
09:50 AM Carol Adams I am too shocked to the treatmenr I am rec. from Carol as I have been with them for over 10 yrs and just trying to get the 50 they promised to test the shampoo conditioner for a month .Ohio Author: TROY, Ohio Social Services: Carol Adams TROY, Ohio

Jul 22 2015
Cayuga County Department of Social Services and Magistrate Judge Shammon They operate totally biased with no regard for the custodial parent until they want money from that same parent. Auburn New York Author: Auburn, New York Social Services: Cayuga County Department of Social Services Auburn, New York

Jun 14 2015
office of children and youth ocy government paying to steal kids? Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie , Pennsylvania Social Services: office of children and youth Erie , Pennsylvania

May 31 2015
08:45 PM Refuse to cancel subscription. Continue to automatically Bill even though cancelled Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Social Services: Internet

May 05 2015
Budget Mobile unreliable, unresponsive, and a horrible product Bossier City Louisiana Author: Redding, California Social Services: Budget Mobile Bossier City, Louisiana

May 04 2015
Care for Life Charitable Trust Fraud Author: Vermont Social Services: Care for Life Charitable Trust

Apr 27 2015
OKDHS Oklahoma Department of Human Services Serperation of Siblings, Humiliation, Slander, Verbal Abuse, Wrongful Seperation of Family Cordell Oklahoma Author: Burns Flat, Oklahoma Social Services: OKDHS Cordell, Oklahoma

Apr 22 2015
11:10 AM My situation is the same as the others. I wanted to see the year book since I didn't buy one back in the day. It said I couldn't see unless I upgraded. Of course it is all a scam and no year book exists. I contacted them and they say they never said it was there. But of course I would never know until I signed up. Spokane Vly WA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: Internet

May 28 2015
Levin, Staller, Sklar, Chan & Brown Michael Sklar Attorney, Michael Sklar Esquire, Arthur Sklar Attorney, Arthur Sklar Esquire, Michael Sklar Casino Attorney PUBLIC CORRUPTION BY FIRM NIXES SHADY LAW FEES BILLS Atlantic City New Jersey Author: ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey Social Services: Levin, Staller, Sklar, Chan & Brown Atlantic City, New Jersey

Apr 14 2015
royal american propery management company labrae apartments major housing and social security disability scams miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Social Services: royal american propery management company miami, Florida