Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Criminal Justice System

Approximately 865 Reports Found

Oct 20 2015
DAC/HIRERIGHT Hireright Reporting Agency FALSIFICATION OF DRIVER REPORTS!!! NEGLIGENT ON REVIEWING THE FACTS!!! COMPANY SPONSORED, BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!! DOES NOT INVESTIGATE DRIVER COMPLAINTS NOR WILL THEY REMOVE FALSE INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY EMPLOYERS!!! Internet Author: Moreno Valley , California Criminal Justice System: DAC/HIRERIGHT Internet

52, Report #1262099

Oct 18 2015
ak reddy , krish , posing as a divorced male , promise of settling with you , ripping me off of 125k , over a period of 8 years . chennai tamil nadu Author: chennai, Criminal Justice System: ak reddy chennai,

Aug 24 2015
Pretrial Intervention Some dude and did and said EXACTLY as the other reports filed on here stated. I am receiving these every freaking day. Not stated None specified Author: Saint Charles county, Missouri Criminal Justice System: Pretrial Intervention Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
ACE Settlement Department, Kevin Harasses me, threatens to throw me in jail for 3 years, says I owe over $4000, Internet Author: Aurora, Indiana Criminal Justice System: ACE Settlement Department Internet

Aug 16 2015
Attorney Christopher Pearsall Money hungry and quits when your broke Coventry Rhode Island Author: new Bedford, Massachusetts Criminal Justice System: Attorney Christopher Pearsall Coventry, Rhode Island

Jul 24 2015
#1 Van Lines Horrific experience from start to we still dont have our things Hollywood and Miami Florida Author: somewhere, Florida Criminal Justice System: #1 Van Lines Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
PUPPYFIND.COM Chelle Hochstetler, Anne Brown, Missy Castor the list goes on with alias SCAMMED BY PUPPYFIND.COM Multiple States Internet Author: Severn, Maryland Criminal Justice System: PUPPYFIND.COM Internet

Jul 19 2015
Ningbo ulike industry company limited Joice from ningabo ulike industry company limited Use alibab as gold member to offer cheep price to get victims Author: Islandia, New York Criminal Justice System: Ningbo ulike industry company limited

Jul 11 2015
Cash Advance INC Mike Anderson Mike Andesrson keeps writing me emails saying that I have a loan that I have to pay. The company that I owe is right but I already am taking care of that. He is saying that he has contacted the courts and they will be charging me. I have contacted him by email only, and asked for his number. He has only given me his address, name and badge number. He refuses to give me the number. By law, I dont think he can do this over an email. Spartanburg South Carolina Author: Louisville, Kentucky Criminal Justice System: Cash Advance INC Spartanburg, South Carolina

Jul 08 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP I was contacted by mail from this law firm demanding payment of $606.31 for a case back in 2010. A case that has been closed for years now. Also when I went online to see details about it, the Instructions they gave me were invalid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Kenneth City, Florida Criminal Justice System: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

Jun 27 2015
LDC Collections Trying to scam me Flagstaff Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Criminal Justice System: LDC Collections Nationwide

Jun 05 2015
VIRGIN MONEY UK , Virgin Money - Head Office - Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE3 4PL Tel 0191 2857191 Virgin Money - Head Office- Northern Rock House, Regent Centre, Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE3 4PL 0845 600 8401 1 2 3 4 ripped of Newcastle United Kingdom
Author: londonderry, Other Criminal Justice System: VIRGIN MONEY UK Internet

May 21 2015
PACIFIC ACQUISITIONS, LLC- TOM BOLIN DIRECTOR -CHRISTOPHER R. BRYANT ASSOCIATE I THOUGHT I WAS PAYING OFF A DEBT, NOT PUTTING MY MONEY INTO THE POCKET OF THIEVES. Mira Loma California Author: Carmichael, California Criminal Justice System: Pacific Acquisitions, LLC Mira Loma, California