Finance → Loan Modification

Oct 21 2016
12:43 PM hope4hme took the money for a loan modification and never did a thing Mira Loma California Author: buffalo, New York Loan Modification: Mira Loma , California

Oct 18 2016
north Star Finance Daniel McCaffey , Alex Parker , Madison Smith Ripped me off with regards to helping with my loan modification and never did Kept my money Beverly Hills California , Internet Author: prosper, Texas Loan Modification: north Star Finance Internet

Oct 18 2016
Samaritan Law Center Sent me a letter saying they could assist with foreclosure. However, all they wanted was for me to pay them and nothing was to be paid to our loan company by them. Irvine California Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Loan Modification: Samaritan Law Center Internet

Oct 11 2016
Parthia Law Center Bruce T.Callie Dipasqaul Took my money offered to be a third party help but never contact me when I need the most help or deadlines California Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Loan Modification: Parthia Law Center Nationwide

Oct 06 2016
Stop Foreclosure Hub Brett Matsuura Loan Modification Scam--pretends to be a forum for advice but then charges you and does not do the work Laguna Hills California Author: Carlsbad, California Loan Modification: Stop Foreclosure Hub Laguna Hills, California

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza¬†Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim¬† Long Beach, California

Oct 10 2016
Lead Transfer System Lead Transfer System Pvt Ltd (LTS) This company has been ripping people off for quite some time now and it's about time they're stopped. India Internet Author: Roselle, New Jersey Loan Modification: Lead Transfer System Internet

Sep 26 2016
Core Advisory Group Svcs,LLC Core Advisory Svcs, former name Colleagues in Law Lender dispute resolution program, LDR loan modification SCAM, foreclosure SCAM Anaheim California
Author: Arkansas Loan Modification: Core Advisory Group Svcs,LLC Anaheim, California

Sep 04 2016
Selene Finance New Fraud Scam Internet
Author: Orem, Utah Loan Modification: Selene Finance Internet

Sep 02 2016
Greystone Finance Group SCAM SCAM SCAM, Company takes all your money and is never heard from him again ! Beverly HIlls California Author: Brighton Beach, New York Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

Aug 30 2016
North Star Finance North Star Finance Group Liars and Theives Beverly Hills California
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loan Modification: North Star Finance Beverly Hills, California

Aug 26 2016
Greystone Finance Group Loan Modification Scammers, Never Contact the Bank, Take your money and run Beverly HIlls California Author: Pasadena, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California
13, Report #1320929

Aug 05 2016
Support Law Center Guaranteed to Get a Loan Modification or Money Back Orange California Author: st petersburg, Florida Loan Modification: Support Law Center Orange, California
14, Report #1319391

Jul 28 2016
Specialized Loan Servicing SLS deceptive trade practice Littleton Colorado Author: Houstoncpuma, Texas Loan Modification: Specialized Loan Servicing Littleton , Colorado