Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Bait-and-Switch

Nov 18 2014
Global Debt Group Global Debt Group Inc We open a vacancy of a Credit Manager and Money Transfer Operator. $750.00 a week New York New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Global Debt Group New York, New York

Nov 18 2014
Century Manufacturing Bad Buisness Practice Massapequa New York Author: Austin , Texas Bait-and-Switch: Century Manufacturing Massapequa, New York

Nov 18 2014
JSM Consulting of USA / Davis and Associates / Michael Mell / Kevin (did a search for this company- found them on your site) Beltsville Maryland Author: Taneytown, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: JSM Consulting of USA Beltsville, Maryland

Nov 17 2014
Invies.com The company didn't take me because I checked here first and it is a scam. Thanks not sure Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Invies.com

Nov 17 2014
Empire Parking Services They booted my car. Booth front & back tires. I called & paid the $75 for the removal. only the back boot was removed. The front boot lock was bent/broken & they couldn't remove it. my car was stuck/left in the Tuxedo Festival parking lot. I tried all on Sunday to get the lock removed. called EPS to ask if ok to leave my car there until Monday when my personal mechanic would be able to pick up. They said it was ok. I put my PAID receipt in my dashboard along with a note that my car would be towed by my mechanic by Monday. On Monday they EPS said it was towed at 7:00am!. Then called A-Towing & impound about getting it out and What the charge was and they said $135 plus $100 to Empire Parking Services! !!! I've already paid them & the paid receipt is in the dash. EPS won't call me back to tell the impound that I've ALREADY PAID them! No one will tell me the owners name either. The number on their receipt is of sn answering service! I even called Atlanta Police that night to report that i paid EPS & they won't take off the front boot! Police said it's a civil suit. I need help please! !!!! Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Empire Parking Services Atlanta,

Nov 16 2014
Christopher Jaworski Chris Jaworski, Christopher t Jaworski, High stakes consultinghighstakesmn.net fast talking con man. Cottage Grove Minnesota Author: Cottage Grove, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Christopher Jaworski Cottage Grove, Minnesota

Nov 12 2014
velour Avoir, and all other 14 day trial orders.. I ordered the velour eye cream, trial basis. I just want all people to know about how these rip off trials work, I did my home work on all these, & I found out how it all works, would love to share it with everyone!! Santa Ana California Author: San Antonio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: velour Santa Ana, California

Nov 12 2014
ace industrial supply read all these reports-- THEY ARE TRUE burbank California Author: burbank, California Bait-and-Switch: ace industrial supply burbank, California

Nov 11 2014
betonline betonline.ag they has a wrong score on a game and changed the score to a lower score after 3 bets were placed Internet Author: Largo, Florida Bait-and-Switch: betonline Internet

Nov 11 2014
Cash for laptops, cash for iphones erecyle scam artist, bait and switch, rip off artists reno Nevada Author: Fort Myers, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Cash for laptops reno , Nevada

Nov 11 2014
Petflow Justin Caldback, Jeremy Liew of Lightspeed Ventures Offers 30% discount! does not honor! blames google for not pulling 3 year old ad NYC Nyc Author: Decatur, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Petflow Internet

Nov 09 2014
american web loan ponta oklahoma they are a bunch of ripoff artists i got a 500.00 loam and after several months i noticed i still owed them 500.00 and then i put a stop payment on my acct Oklahoma Internet Author: fort collins, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: american web loan ponta oklahoma Internet

Nov 09 2014
instant checkmate ripoff las vegas Nevada Author: Andrews, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: instant checkmate las vegas, Nevada

Nov 08 2014
Parrot USA Christopher Georges parrotusa.org Maryland Internet Author: Queens Village, New York Bait-and-Switch: Parrot USA Internet

Nov 08 2014
AFFINION GROUP ACOSTAK SENT FOR THAT LOOKED LIKE ANOTHER COMPANY NASHVILLE Tennessee Author: TERRE HAUTE, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: AFFINION GROUP NASHVILLE , Tennessee

Nov 08 2014
Avoir-Velour Products (serum & cream) caused a condition on eyelids & under eyes called Contact Dermatitis. Santa Ana California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Avoir-Velour Santa Ana, California

Nov 06 2014
JCB Jewelry Johnny Crow-Belle led me to believe I had "won" or been selected to receive jewelry for only the shipping cost of $5.99 Burbank California Author: Santa Barbara , California Bait-and-Switch: JCB Jewelry Burbank, California

Nov 06 2014
TigerDirect Valid rebate never received Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: TigerDirect Internet

Nov 06 2014
Specialized Events Inc Scammers phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: West Chester, New York Bait-and-Switch: Specialized Events Inc Nationwide

assist