Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Bait-and-Switch

1, Report #1191552

Nov 26 2014
Lorrains Yorkies www.lorrinesyorkies.com, Patti West Bait and Switch!!! Sent sick puppy, NOT same puppy in pictures!! DISHONEST and SCAMMER!!! Meigs, Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: Lorrains Yorkies Meigs, Georgia

2, Report #1191492

Nov 26 2014
Prestashop If you start its is cheap, soon things will not work as expected. Then they charge you a lot of money Internet Author: Woubrugge, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Prestashop Internet

3, Report #1191283

Nov 25 2014
Beau Derma Revita Eye misleading..fraudulent. .not a sample. billed credit card full amount and set up account with auto shipments. Santa Ana California Author: Meadows of Dan, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Beau Derma Santa Ana, California

4, Report #1191269

Nov 25 2014
Victoria Bearden Astrologer and Psychic Victoria Bearden is a thief! Oceanside California
Author: New York, New York Bait-and-Switch: Victoria Bearden Astrologer and Psychic Oceanside,

5, Report #1191167

Nov 24 2014
Texas Industrial Air Services Air Service of Fort Bend, Owner: Eric Totally mislead and overpriced and charged. Staffoed, Texas 77477 Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Texas Industrial Air Services Staffoed, TX 77477,

6, Report #1191163

Nov 24 2014
Tiger Direct/Great Fun/Visa Checkout Rebate Bait and Switch, Online electronics Miami Florida Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Bait-and-Switch: Tiger Direct/Great Fun Miami, Florida

7, Report #1191151

Nov 24 2014
American Home Shield Very Deceptive Pelham Nationwide Author: pelham, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: American Home Shield Nationwide

8, Report #1191038

Nov 24 2014
Steven Andrew Roberts Steve Roberts Con'd and manipulated me to give him a $30,000 loan for 10 days. Bradenton Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Steven Andrew Roberts Nationwide

9, Report #1191034

Nov 24 2014
QUIBIDS RIPOFF ARTISTS Internet Author: menifee, California Bait-and-Switch: QUIBIDS Internet

10, Report #1190698

Nov 22 2014
Cash for IPhones Worst, Most Deceitful Company EVER - Do NOT trust them with your phone! Sparks Nevada
Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Cash for IPhones Sparks, Nevada

Nov 18 2014
Global Debt Group Global Debt Group Inc We open a vacancy of a Credit Manager and Money Transfer Operator. $750.00 a week New York New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Global Debt Group New York, New York

Nov 18 2014
Century Manufacturing Bad Buisness Practice Massapequa New York Author: Austin , Texas Bait-and-Switch: Century Manufacturing Massapequa, New York

Nov 18 2014
JSM Consulting of USA / Davis and Associates / Michael Mell / Kevin (did a search for this company- found them on your site) Beltsville Maryland Author: Taneytown, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: JSM Consulting of USA Beltsville, Maryland

Nov 17 2014
Invies.com The company didn't take me because I checked here first and it is a scam. Thanks not sure Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Invies.com

Nov 17 2014
Empire Parking Services They booted my car. Booth front & back tires. I called & paid the $75 for the removal. only the back boot was removed. The front boot lock was bent/broken & they couldn't remove it. my car was stuck/left in the Tuxedo Festival parking lot. I tried all on Sunday to get the lock removed. called EPS to ask if ok to leave my car there until Monday when my personal mechanic would be able to pick up. They said it was ok. I put my PAID receipt in my dashboard along with a note that my car would be towed by my mechanic by Monday. On Monday they EPS said it was towed at 7:00am!. Then called A-Towing & impound about getting it out and What the charge was and they said $135 plus $100 to Empire Parking Services! !!! I've already paid them & the paid receipt is in the dash. EPS won't call me back to tell the impound that I've ALREADY PAID them! No one will tell me the owners name either. The number on their receipt is of sn answering service! I even called Atlanta Police that night to report that i paid EPS & they won't take off the front boot! Police said it's a civil suit. I need help please! !!!! Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Empire Parking Services Atlanta,

Nov 16 2014
Christopher Jaworski Chris Jaworski, Christopher t Jaworski, High stakes consultinghighstakesmn.net fast talking con man. Cottage Grove Minnesota Author: Cottage Grove, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Christopher Jaworski Cottage Grove, Minnesota

Nov 12 2014
velour Avoir, and all other 14 day trial orders.. I ordered the velour eye cream, trial basis. I just want all people to know about how these rip off trials work, I did my home work on all these, & I found out how it all works, would love to share it with everyone!! Santa Ana California Author: San Antonio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: velour Santa Ana, California

Nov 12 2014
ace industrial supply read all these reports-- THEY ARE TRUE burbank California Author: burbank, California Bait-and-Switch: ace industrial supply burbank, California

Nov 11 2014
betonline betonline.ag they has a wrong score on a game and changed the score to a lower score after 3 bets were placed Internet Author: Largo, Florida Bait-and-Switch: betonline Internet

Nov 11 2014
Cash for laptops, cash for iphones erecyle scam artist, bait and switch, rip off artists reno Nevada Author: Fort Myers, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Cash for laptops reno , Nevada