Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Bait-and-Switch

Dec 08 2016
Car Registration Advisors jumper on MVD Website, redirects you to their web host - which is all they are. A domain. Period. RIPOFF Scottsdale - web host only Internet (AZ) for web host Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Car Registration Advisors Internet

Dec 07 2016
Revita Youth Advanced Skin Care Invites you to order trial, but signs you up for an expensive subscription: BEWARE COST $190 Unknown Internet Author: Windsor Mill, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth Internet

Dec 06 2016
Snap Audits Give then 12!! Deleware Author: knoxville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Snap Audits Internet

Dec 05 2016
Evelina Skin Products Supposedly Angelina Jolie products. Skin Care Products, Trial Size - then they charge your CC the FULL AMOUNT 2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105 #585 Carlsbad, CA Carlsbad, CA 92009 Author: Placerville, California Bait-and-Switch: Evelina Skin Products Internet

Dec 01 2016
David Hamilton Original ArtAKA: NeimanAKA: Lambo Bait and Switch: Stay away. Hes on E Bay with several accounts Bloomington, Minnesota Author: Paramus, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: David Hamilton Internet

Dec 01 2016
CVS More Schemes, Scams and other Nonsense Nationwide
Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: CVS Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
ticket fulfillment service DE con artists, scalpers, Delaware Nationwide Author: Falls Church, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: ticket fulfillment service DE Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
NuAge or Nu Age Skin Cream Pacific Hlth or Health Free Sample just pay 4.99 shipping. They do not overtly reveal the terms and conditions. You have to click the small print to find out that you will be charged 96.69 in 15 days if you do not call to cancel. Then they will drop the price from $96 to $25 if you will stay on monthly shipping. Kansas City Kansas Internet Author: mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: NuAge or Nu Age Skin Cream Internet

Nov 23 2016
The New Flat Rate Danielle Putnam, Rodney Koops, Matt Koops, Leo Morales, Kristy Hardin Scammed and mislead. Dalton Georgia Author: Ringgold , Georgia Bait-and-Switch: The New Flat Rate Dalton, Georgia

Nov 22 2016
Deal Empire Made order online with my credit card! Got an email with order# and said my order was on the way 11/5/16 and not received yet 11/22/16! Read Ripoff Report on same company today so filing my report also! First time to be ripped off! Haven't received my credit card stmt yet to see if the purchase is on it! Brooklyn, NY 11226 New York Author: Cleo Springs, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Deal Empire Brooklyn, NY 11226, New York

Nov 22 2016
SYNAPSE GROUP INC. SYNAPSE RETAIL VENTURES FREE MAGAZINES!! YIPEE!! NOT!! STAMFORD CT Author: FAIRFIELD, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: SYNAPSE GROUP INC. Internet

Nov 21 2016
Aurora Beauty Free trial scam Internet Author: Holmdel, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Aurora Beauty Internet

Nov 21 2016
NEAUTOGRAPH They sold me a Trump autographed book. It never arrived, and they sold it online under the name of "Score Memorabilia" internet Internet Author: Plattsburgh, New York Bait-and-Switch: NEAUTOGRAPGH Internet