Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Bait-and-Switch

Apr 16 2014
Vinesse 5 Seasons Wine Club - Lawrence Dutra unauthorized billing of checking account using check coding only Westlake Village California Author: Clinton, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Vinesse 5 Seasons Wine Club Westlake Village, California

Apr 16 2014
Hydroderm DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCTIts a scam, the product is bad and they will charge your card 90 plus bucks within 2 weeks! HYDRODERM SCAM Sherman Oaks California Author: Marina Del Rey, California Bait-and-Switch: Hydroderm Sherman Oaks, California

Apr 15 2014
Icollector.com They host bogus auction houses Port Coquitlam British Columbi Author: san antonio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Icollector.com Port Coquitlam, British Columbia

Apr 15 2014
Daniels Auction House Colonels Auctions, Art and Jewelry House Fake Art and You don't have to win the auction to get a bill Las Vegas Nevada Author: san antonio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Daniels Auction House Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 15 2014
Instant Checkmate Bait & Switch RipOff Las Vegas Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Instant Checkmate Internet

Apr 15 2014
MUSIC GO ROUND, NATICK, MA INVESTMENT OWNER: WINMARK CORPORATION EMBEZZELED 5 SHIANSEN ANCIENT JAPANESE INSTRUMENTS; FALSE CLAIM OF THEFT; LIBEL WHEN LOST CASE ON WWW.YELP SITE NATICK Massachusetts Author: Natick, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: MUSIC GO ROUND, NATICK, MA NATICK, Massachusetts

Apr 14 2014
Raymond pennypacker Ray pennypacker Steals merchandise and is a fraud individual. Is on disability but runs auctions and does clean outs and steals and lies. Mohnton Pennsylvania Author: Kenhorst, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Raymond pennypacker Nationwide

Apr 12 2014
Blue Shield, PrimeMail, Caremark. Blue Shield will not approve of my prescription through PrimeMail and forwards it to Caremark the worst pharmacy who is unlikely to approve of my prescription. Lodi Ca. Author: Milpitas, California Bait-and-Switch: Blue Shield Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
Gifts for Professionals TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - SHODDY PRODUCT Savannah, GA Internet
Author: ARLINGTON, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Gifts for Professionals Internet

Apr 11 2014
Zinn I sent for a $4.99 offer and now get a product for which I am charged about $99.00 per month-stop! West Greenwich Rhode Island Author: Camarillo, California Bait-and-Switch: Zinn West Greenwich, Rhode Island

Apr 11 2014
National Small Business Alliance NSBA gave me 30 days to try for 1 dollar, but took out 509.35 from my checking account. I cancelled immediatly but can not get my money back. Washington District of Columbia Author: Parkersburg , West Virginia Bait-and-Switch: National Small Business Alliance Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 10 2014
Recordswatch.org They are complete manipulators... YOU GET NOTHING AT ALL FOR YOUR MONEY Brooklyn new york Author: panaca, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Recordswatch.org Internet

Apr 10 2014
top quality aparments agent lied to me new york New York Author: new york, New York Bait-and-Switch: top quality aparments new york, New York

Apr 10 2014
Hubzu.com Prior or related companies may be; Ocwen Loan Services, Altisource, or other online auction sites for real estate services. I believe Zillow and Trulia advertise for them. "Won" the auction, since I did not meet reserve, they RELISTED w/my winning value Florida Author: North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Hubzu.com Internet

Apr 08 2014
Thumbtack.com FRAUDULENT LEADS, STEALING PROFESSIONALS MONEY, UNQUALIFIED LEADS San Francisco CAlifornia Author: Westlake Village , California Bait-and-Switch: Thumbtack.com Internet

Apr 08 2014
Smart Shopper Get credit card information while acting like a different company Clearwater, FL Nationwide Author: Visalia, California Bait-and-Switch: Smart Shopper Nationwide

Apr 08 2014
Made In The Shade The Worst Shopping Experience I Ever Had Andover New Jersey Author: Newton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Made In The Shade Andover, New Jersey

Apr 07 2014
bagsalenow jason alus sold me a defective FAKE purse. Both straps broke within a week! I tried for 2 months to exchange the purse. I even offered to send it back. Jason Alus just put me off and would not give me a number to call anyone. It cannot be fixed so I am out over $200 bucks. Do not purchase anything from this website! Worst experience and waste of my time. Very unprofessional people running the site. doesn't say, I believe in China Internet Author: Texas Bait-and-Switch: bagsalenow Internet

Apr 06 2014
instantcheckmate.com Deceiving, no refunds, no criminal report's, site leads you to spend more money to get results. Internet Author: Aurora, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: instantcheckmate.com Internet

Apr 06 2014
Instant Checkmate, Checkmate Web site copied Company that was processing payments for Amerigas. Paid one months bill-cancelled but they still bill me 22.86/mo Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Suffield, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: Instant Checkmate Las Vegas, Nevada