Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Bait-and-Switch

Oct 01 2015
Instantcheckmate.com Scamming idiots and ripping off people of $100.'s off of innocent people. Charging people for information that is not accurate & Nationwide Author: Helotes, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Instantcheckmate.com Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Palm Beach Jewelry Palm Beach Direct They ripped me off. I ordered three pairs of Gold Earrings ,but only received two. Boca Raton Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Palm Beach Jewelry Internet

Sep 30 2015
Volusia gold and diamond Daytona Beach Florida Author: FL - Florida, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Volusia gold and diamond Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 29 2015
Group wise time shares Scammed me Hermitage Pa Author: Farmington , New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Group wise time shares

Sep 29 2015
ginnys My husband was charge for a bill $884.68 merchandise was never order. monroe Wisconsin Author: Oceanside, New York Bait-and-Switch: ginnys monroe, Wisconsin

Sep 27 2015
TRI Marketing MN TRI Marketing is bait and switch tactics and unprofessionalism. Plymouth Minnesota Author: Brooklyn Center, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: TRI Marketing MN Plymouth , Minnesota

Sep 26 2015
Biogineste Offered Free sample...then charged over $89.00 New York New York Author: Bellingham, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Biogineste NY, New York

Sep 25 2015
Luminant Skin Sirka Marketing Group, LLC Lies after Lies, Deceitful, and Disrespectful! Nashville, Tennessee Author: Sylmar, California Bait-and-Switch: Luminant Skin Nashville,, Tennessee

Mayse's Towing - Randy Mayse Bait and Switch tactics Anna Ohio
Author: Minston, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Mayse's Towing Anna, Ohio

Sep 25 2015
Jing Long Jewelry Busted trying to sell 14k gold as 18k gold!! SCAM Oakland California Author: California Bait-and-Switch: Jing Long Jewelry Oakland, California

Sep 24 2015
Lavish/Neudermis Skincare lies! Santa Ana California Author: Big Rapids, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Lavish/Neudermis

Sep 22 2015
Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Yellow Pages They say we signed an agreement for payment and the document has been altered. All I signed was a document that they sent that asked for the description and name of our company for a free listing. They sent me the document with the wrong name for our phone number and I corrected it and sent it back, they now sent me a document that has been doctored to say I signed for a contract and bill is due. 2 pmts a year of $290 plus late fees. They say these pmts are due twice annually and I'm Late and have accrued late fees and other fees. Irving Texas Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Irving, Texas

Sep 22 2015
Russell Cellular Charged me more for phone than advertised AKRON Ohio Author: Akron , Ohio Sales People: Russell Cellular AKRON, Ohio

Sep 18 2015
Juvacell Liberty/FlawlessSkihbl Bait and Switch - Total Scam. Debited my acct for $190 after sending 2 tiny jars of lotion Santa Ana California Author: Ventura, California Bait-and-Switch: Juvacell Santa Ana, California

Sep 16 2015
YELLOW PAGES Robert Serna, Michael Casinelli, Sharon Miller, Adam Washinton CROOKS, LIARS, DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES & FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!! Glendale California
Author: Sheridan, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: YELLOW PAGES Glendale, California

Sep 16 2015
SCT Logistics Sent me letter which had a check inside for$1,992.55. I had signed up as a mystery sshopperto earn desperatly needed money to compensate for the fact my spouse had been laid off from oil rigs after the decline in gas.  Beaverton Oregon Author: Roby, Texas Bait-and-Switch: SCT Logistics Beaverton, Oregon

Sep 15 2015
YELLOW PAGES Robert SernaSharon Miller CROOKS, LIARS, DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES & FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!! Greenwood Village Colorado
Author: Sheridan, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: YELLOW PAGES Greenwood Village, Colorado