rank

Finance → Financial Services

Sep 02 2014
Sun Financial Scam, Liars, Deceptive Internet Author: Lewisville, Texas Financial Services: Sun Financial Internet

Sep 02 2014
McDonald & Company; McDonald Investments; Eugene H. "Trip" Bosart For Wells Fargo; Today; Financial Advisor, For Once Known As The Bosart Group, Who, FORGES Your Signature While You Funds Disappear Bloomfield Hills Michigan
Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Financial Services: McDonald & Company; McDonald Investments; St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Aug 31 2014
Raymond Jones He threated me by calling my cellphone demanding $200 dollars for some court resturtuion or he was going to have the police come to my house to arrest me within 45 minutes. Nationwide Author: richmond, Virginia Financial Services: Raymond Jones Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
7 minute loan loans 1,000 to 10,000 use green dot money pack hollywood florida Author: West Valley City, Utah Financial Services: 7 minute loan Internet

Aug 29 2014
Member Services Claims to lower intrest rates on my credit cards ??? Nationwide Author: Benton, Illinois Financial Services: Member Services Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Venture Point Network The Investor Network ; Shannon Hutcheson Capital Raising Con Man said he has email lists of investors ripped me off for $2,000 Frisco Texas Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Venture Point Network Frisco , Texas

Aug 29 2014
Tenio Latev SCAMMER - Trimontium Santa Sofia Mineral WaterMy Watch Quote Rhyton Con-Artists Scammer Fraud Trimontium Santa Sofia Mineral WaterMy Watch Quote Rhyton Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Hong Kong, Bulgeria International
Author: Hong Kong, Liechtenstein, Bulgeria, New York Financial Services: Tenio Latev Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance In the last couple of years, I've received several phone offers for applying for federal govt money and in the mix of all they have either ask for money in processing and i've declined. So, today 8/28/14. I received a call from one of your employees requesting the same . Receive of govt funding and not to be rude. I requested as before the removal of my name and phone number. But, he (Alexander) the others have been Paul, or michael. But, to procede he became persistance and cursed at me . Saying he didn't give a s***, that he wasn't removing anything. and that he was going to call back and he did. At that time I hung up. The number given is a non-working number (202)304-8101 and there are others. I've tried before and received nothing, no funding. and If you don't mind please remove my name and number from further contact. Thank you. Washington D.C. Author: Amarillo, Texas Financial Services: U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance Washington

Aug 28 2014
www.empireoption.com Federico Demczylo Can't withdraw funds Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey Financial Services: www.empireoption.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
Bluebird Bluebird by American Express Bluebird Allows Fraudulent Activity then Holds my Money Hostage Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: No Name, North Carolina Financial Services: Bluebird Nationwide

12, Report #1172051

Aug 24 2014
Direct Express Comerica Direct Express allowed someone in Georgia to get a replacement debit card for me and they drained my account. San Antonio Texas Author: Puyallup, Washington Financial Services: Direct Express Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Sara Joon Inc " Zahra Pouryamini" " Sara P Yamini" " Sara Pouryamini" Tried Buying My Property Behind my back ,,, FRAUD,,,,SCAM los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: Sara Joon Inc los angeles, California