Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Feb 06 2016
FXF*probio keep trying to charge my bank account for something I did not order Internet Author: Hayward, California Alternative Health: FXF*probio Internet

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the "Trial offer" on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Nouveau Skin Care This company is a fraud and stole money from me Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Ventura, California Alternative Health: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Jan 31 2016
Juvacellskincare.com SCAM! The trial offer I read DID NOT say to cancel in 14 days. THERE was NOTHING in the package box of any of the terms or conditions or even how to use the product. Internet Author: hanford, California Alternative Health: Juvacellskincare.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Encante Beauty Solutions, Apin Eye Cream, Purbeauty fraudulent, predatious, threatening, unethical, obnoxious, misleading, free prize? Orland Park Illinois Author: Ocean View, Hawaii Alternative Health: Encante Beauty Solutions Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Jan 26 2016
Le Jeune Ordered the 14 day free trial for a small s/h fee. 17 days later was charged 97.24, 3 days later was charged 86.52. I called them and was told I accepted their terms and conditions. Los Angeles CA Author: Davisburg, Michigan Alternative Health: Le Jeune Internet

Jan 25 2016
Garcia trial company Healthmax Greenville South Carolina Author: Arnold, Missouri Alternative Health: Garcia trial company Greenville , South Carolina

Jan 25 2016
bella at home they said they were giving me a weeks trial for free  Internet Author: oneida, New York Alternative Health: bella at home Internet