Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Sep 20 2014
Beau Derm Skin boost They di dnot note a rpice when I bought the cream then they charge me 90. I canelled the acct. but they kept charging me. henderson Internet Author: Bakersfield, Alabama Alternative Health: Beau Derm Internet

Sep 19 2014
Keragro - DO NOT BUY!!! YOU WILL BE CHARGED FULL PRICE Total scam. Internet Author: pleasant hill, California Alternative Health: Keragro Internet

Sep 19 2014
Optimal health products Garcinia Combogia XT Optimal health products inc. scammed me by promising a free 3 month supply of their product, money back guarantee. On the third month they charged me $85.00 for a product that does not work. Garcinia Cambogia XT does not work! When we talked to a rep at the company he was a very rude young man who was of no help, telling us we have millions of customers we don't matter to them. They advertised on Face Book. Anyone that has any suggestions on how to right this wrong or were I can complain to a agency would be greatly appreciated. Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Alternative Health: Optimal health products Internet

Sep 18 2014
Phoenix Natural Medicine and Detox Center Gayle Palms opportunistic, thievery, disloyal, lack of integrity, stole, ignores, lies, Phoenix Arizona Author: Seattle, Washington Alternative Health: Phoenix Natural Medicine and Detox Center Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 16 2014
Dr. Anju Mathur, md I went to this doctor for medical help. She insulted my appearance for starters. Than she was laughing saying I could have a stroke from the medication I was prescribed by another doctor . She than proceeded to tell me I needed to get a job. She over bil Charge for services I never had done ...She was the rudest doctor also ...no bedside skills ..insulting Studio City California Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Dr. Anju Mathur, md Studio City, California

Sep 11 2014
Gold's Gym The Rush CHEATERS IN FINE PRINT DALTON GA Nationwide Author: chatsworth, Georgia Alternative Health: Gold's Gym Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
wholenutra.com wholenutra, keragrow They offered a free trial for shipping cost only.They advertise this as ONLY a one time trial charge which you can click on from other sites. Internet Author: jacksonville, Florida Alternative Health: wholenutra.com Internet

Sep 09 2014
Belle Complex True beauty mall Dylan Carter sample scam alert, pay shipping only then they bill credit card multiple times MESA ARIZONA Nationwide Author: Brampton ON, Alabama Alternative Health: Belle Complex Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
IonMe - Hotan Barough - Jeremy Born Ion-Me IonMe.com Ion-Me.com IonMe - Hotan Barough and Jeremy Born Rip-off local non-profit for 20K Costa Mesa, California Internet
Author: Newport Beach, California Alternative Health: IonMe - Hotan Barough - Jeremy Born Internet

Sep 05 2014
BIOSOLACE INTERNATIONAL INDIA Gregory Brandon MSM+SILVER+VITAMINC is SCAM PRODUCT!!! Made my Diabetes WORSE!! USA, INDIA CALIFORNIA Author: California Alternative Health: BIOSOLACE INTERNATIONAL INDIA Select State/Province

Sep 05 2014
NITROFOCUS RIP OFF Nationwide Author: Gibson, North Carolina Alternative Health: NITROFOCUS Nationwide

Sep 04 2014
DermaJuvenate I accepted a free trial ,shipping only. Was NEVER warned that if I am dissatisfied, I may cancel. There is no physical address to return the half used creams. My Visa card now has been charged $100.19 - without my approval. I am afraid it will automatically continue because there is no way to cancel ,by phone, by email, etc., the original order. Internet Author: Westmount, Quebec Alternative Health: DermaJuvenate Internet

Sep 04 2014
Providian Medical Equipment David Skok, Traci Skok, Brian Gill Completely Thieves with a Corporation Wilowick Ohio Author: Virginia Alternative Health: Providian Medical Equipment Wilowick, Ohio

Sep 03 2014
Birdstone Healing Charlatan New York New York Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Birdstone Healing New York, New York

Sep 03 2014
Fitness Evolution Fraudulent Billing after a year of not being a member Fort Washington Maryland Author: Fort Washington , Maryland Alternative Health: Fitness Evolution Fort Washington, Maryland

Sep 02 2014
Lifepharm Global LP Global Lie-Pharm Global and its 2 year long lie to its field Lake Forest California
Author: Frisco, Texas Alternative Health: Lifepharm Global Lake Forest, California

Sep 02 2014
Better Focus charging $49.95 to my credit card Ohio Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Alternative Health: Better Focus Internet

Aug 30 2014
True Cleanse Complete Don't fall for risk free trial offer you will end up paying triple that in the end even if you cancel. nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Alternative Health: True Cleanse Complete Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
SAFER WHOLESALE.com Took payment by online check deduction for product that was un available in April, refund requested have not received so far Joliet Illinois Author: Hackett, Arkansas Alternative Health: SAFER WHOLESALE.com Joliet, Illinois

Aug 27 2014
Slimdown Unauthorized credit card charge unknown (overseas) overseas Nationwide Author: Tucson , Arizona Alternative Health: Slimdown Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Arctic Ease / Gawi Healthcare They don't pay their bills, leaving their vendors high and dry Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Author: Texas Alternative Health: Arctic Ease / Gawi Healthcare Select State/Province