Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Aug 23 2016
Cerberus Extract Cube Cart mobile Watch out for this one! Internet Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Alternative Health: Cerberus Extract Internet

Jade Bloom Jade Bloom Expired products and deceptive marketing Draper Utah
Author: New York Alternative Health: Jade Bloom Draper, Utah

Aug 22 2016
Rejuvalux, MKMYDY, LVLIFPERF Trial charge of $4.95 for two products.  Colorado  Author: Monterey, California Alternative Health: Rejuvalux, MKMYDY, L Colorado

Aug 22 2016
Radiant Skin Natural Serum ,affiliated with SilksSkin, I responded to an add for a sample of the Radiant Skin-Natural Serum for $4.95. Two weeks later I was billed for $94.95 for the product. Santa Ana California Author: Lake Worth, Florida Alternative Health: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Aug 19 2016
BulkSupplements.Com Hard Eight Nutrition LLC HardEightNutrition.Com BulkSupplements.Com: They PLAINLY Run a Rip - Off SCAM Henderson Nevada Author: Riverside, California Alternative Health: BulkSupplements.Com Henderson, Nevada

Aug 19 2016
Skin Noir & Eye Noir Rip off, Scam, Deceptive Nationwide Author: Fulton, Maryland Alternative Health: Skin Noir & Eye Noir Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Unleashed Testo TESTOSTERONE UNLEASHED CHARGED ME 89.95 for a product I NEVER RECEIVED Las Vegas, Nevada And Santa Ana, California Nationwide Author: Tucson , Arizona Alternative Health: Unleashed Testo Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2016
Charli Farricielli, I Had a Bad Experience with Charli Farricielli of PEMF Wellness / PEMF 8000 - Violently Threatened My Family - East Haven Connecticut
Author: Mission Viejo, California Alternative Health: Charlie Farricielli East Haven, Connecticut

Aug 13 2016
Advanced Bionutritionals Mislead RE: Sleep Formula, I lost many nights sleep, product didn't work, co. rep told me it would. Norcross Georgia Author: Midway, Georgia Alternative Health: Advanced Bionutritionals Norcross, Georgia

11, Report #1321913

Aug 11 2016
Pacific Youth Pacific Skin Cream Free trial but then charge $89.92 San Diego, California Internet Author: West Orange, New Jersey Alternative Health: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 09 2016
YourCannabis.com YourCannabisOrders, orders@yourcannabisorders,dave@yourcannbisbiz.com (email) Ripoff checked this website before I purchased the franchise. They do not send orders and keep the money. I have only received 1 check, I had to call them to get it> Coconut Creek, Fl Internet Author: Hamden, Connecticut Alternative Health: YourCannabis.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
Cyclebar, CycleBar Franchising, Spynergy Consulting Services, CycleBar Cycling Studio, Fox News, Fox & Friends YOU NEED OT PAY YOUR MODELS Cincinnati Nationwide Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Cyclebar Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
SkinNoir EyeNoir Hidden charges to credit card Santa Ana California Author: Bolivar, Ohio Alternative Health: SkinNoir Santa Ana, California

Aug 08 2016
Pure Health Discounts Unable to locate order. Poor Customer Service. Very rude! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Pure Health Discounts Internet

Aug 08 2016
Member solutions Superior Martial Arts Academy I had a medical family emergency, my grandmother started having heart problems & requires someone to care for her, therefore I no longer have the time or money to attend classes. They consistently call me asking for two more months payment despite the fact that I can no longer attend. Conover NC Author: hickory, North Carolina Alternative Health: Member solutions NC