Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Oct 30 2014
Knockout Fitness Under No Circustances Will the Contract be Negotiated Peoria Arizona Author: Desert Hills , Arizona Alternative Health: Knockout Fitness Peoria, Arizona

Oct 30 2014
Lumanelle Sent another supply before my 14 day trial was up. Charged my account for approx. &160.00 Savannah Georgia Author: Toledo, Washington Alternative Health: Lumanelle Savannah, Georgia

Oct 30 2014
WITS TRAINING Personal training certification Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Dearborn heights , Michigan Alternative Health: WITS TRAINING Nationwide

Oct 29 2014
Sonavil Tinnitus Relief Scam Sonavil on Amazon.com by Brandzilla Made My Ear Ringing 10x Worse! Ignored Requests For Help And Refund Multiple Times. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Alternative Health: Sonavil Tinnitus Relief Internet

Oct 29 2014
garcinia cambogia was to be only charged for a free bottle and pay a shipping charge of $4.95 Henderson Nevada Author: Jewett City, Connecticut Alternative Health: garcinia cambogia Internet

Oct 29 2014
allnaturalcleanse.com klenztea.net Best Internal Cleanse All Natural Cleanse Took my money, didn't deliver product, still has not given refund, wants to make it diffcult for the customer. Said he would take the money even if he did have the product, and is going to draw out the refund to the 60 day limit Florida Author: Dundee, Oregon Alternative Health: allnaturalcleanse.com Internet

Oct 27 2014
Plymouth Direct NO PERMISSION FOR CC NEEDED Internet Author: Irving, Texas Alternative Health: Plymouth Direct Internet

Oct 23 2014
Absolute Mango Cleanse SCAM!! Santaana California Author: Orlando, Florida Alternative Health: Absolute Mango Cleanse Internet

Oct 23 2014
PureVitamins Garcinia Cambogia I received their trial product and paid the full price for 1 bottle. I then tried to contact them and cancel my subscription and there's 3 different numbers with my Thank You letter and pamphlet. NONE of them are in service. Chatsworth Internet Author: West Middlesex, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: PureVitamins Internet

Oct 21 2014
Pure green coffee bean I have a window to call and cancel so I won't be charged 80$.... They are out of service. So they charged me any ways!!!!! Las vegas Nevada Author: Glendora , California Alternative Health: Pure green coffee bean Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
pure green coffee cleanse stay at home mom. las vegas nevada Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Alternative Health: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 21 2014
TEETERTV.COM TEETER HANG UPS INVERSIONS TABLE excercise, stretch, hang upside down, verticle hanging, flexiable Puyallup Washington Author: ORLAND PARK, Illinois Alternative Health: TEETERTV.COM Puyallup, Washington

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the "FREE" trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
absolute mango cleanse sent me trial for $4.95 and i cancelled and then the exttwo months continued to take $75.00 from my ank accout. what a scam!!!! Santaana California Author: conestoga, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: absolute mango cleanse Santaana ca, California

Oct 18 2014
Leon Apel Lee Tyler, Outperform Media, VSC Partners, Travel Business Professionals, Trade Daddy, Green Tone Pro, Ven Cleanse, Tech Solution Supply, Green Garcinia, Pure Garcinia, Panama Capital Global Non-payment of wages and exploitation of personal info Panama City Internet Author: San Diego, California Alternative Health: Leon Apel Internet

Oct 17 2014
Prodelp.com prodelp product reviews prodelp offers product reviews and they keep posting products that should be getting reviewed on their website lancaster Internet Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Prodelp.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
Brandon Lombardi The Mountain Fitness Organization TheMFO.org THE MOUNTAIN FITNESS ORGANIZATION..DO NOT DONATE DENVER Nationwide Author: Florida Alternative Health: Brandon Lombardi Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
NUVALIFT is a dangerous product & the company rips you off with their "free trial" terms. Ordered a “free trail, pay shipping only” of the Nuvalift product for wife via a rewards web-site. Paid initial shipping fee, no problem. San Diego California Author: Franklinton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Nuvalift San Diego, California

Oct 14 2014
Alore anti wrinkle cream Instead of a free sample they keep sending this cream and charging £86 per month I cannot get them to stop Internet Author: Doncaster, Alabama Alternative Health: Alore anti wrinkle cream Internet

Oct 14 2014
Nutrashift, LLC Auto-charge rip off! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Allen , Texas Alternative Health: Nutrashift, LLC SLC, Utah

Oct 14 2014
herbal groups inc harrassment call-backs Chatsworth California Author: Girard, Illinois Alternative Health: herbal group inc Chatsworth, California

Oct 13 2014
Vydox Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Trial of $4.95 costs $89.99 Martinez Georgia Author: Willcox, Arizona Alternative Health: Vydox Martinez, Georgia

Oct 13 2014
Whole Nutra KeraGrow I ordered a sample of the KeraGrow product. 14 days later I am charged 87.47 for the product. I called and was twice hung up on by phone reps when I did not agree with the offered 25% refund. Nationwide Author: ben wheeler, Texas Alternative Health: Whole Nutra Nationwide

Administrative