Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Jan 20 2017
EyeOpulent - Skin Opulent Trick Advertising Fountain Valley Internet Author: Hull, Iowa Alternative Health: EyeOpulent Internet

Jan 20 2017
VitaLiving vitaliving.com scammed me and never shipped my product Oakland Internet
Author: Orange, Massachusetts Alternative Health: VitaLiving Internet

Jan 17 2017
X Drive, Gloss Motive Scamming! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Hidalgo , Texas Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 17 2017
Eye Regen Pro Offered free samples and then charged over $170 for two products without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Alternative Health: Eye Regen Pro Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
revived youth all the other offshoots offering free trials revived youth cream  Nationwide Author: DALLESPORT, Washington Alternative Health: revived youth Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Guardian of Eden/Dfwx/Wedding Exchange FRAUDULENT PRACTICES / HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE Crystal River Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Alternative Health: Guardian of Eden Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Kratom crazy I have had the exact same experience as the other guy who bought Kratom from Total scam alert! Selling dangerous products Chicago, Denver and St. Louis Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Kratom crazy Internet

Jan 14 2017
Sheerhealth Nuriva Totally deceptive in "trial" of product. Charged $99 for crap when I called and asked to return product they said we do not accept returns on open products, how do you try something without opening it? Internet
Author: Kenmore, New York Alternative Health: Sheerhealth Nuriva Internet

Jan 14 2017
www.eyesyrumplus.com Renew Eye SerumRenew Derma Cream Scam - Charges $87.47 after 14 days and uses additional web pages for this ad Internet Author: HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: www.eyesyrumplus.com Internet

Jan 12 2017
Healers Who Share / David Allan Slater Healers Who Scare Westminster Colorado Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Healers Who Share Westminster , Colorado

Jan 12 2017
Eyenoir and Skinoir Also known as Skin Renew out of California They are not misrepresenting who they are and what product they are selling. Taking money from consumers fraudulently when they do not even have the product in hand for 14 days. They are using the Dr. Oz show and Ellen Show to sell the product and that is not the product you get! Once they have your card number you are screwed they continue to take your money! They must be stopped! Internet Author: Tifton, Georgia Alternative Health: Eyenoir and Skinoir Internet

Jan 10 2017
Gloss Motive X Drive Deceptive advertising and unethical business behavior Las Vegas Nevada Author: Port Orford, Oregon Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Revita Youth Moisterizer keep sending me product and charging me and will not cancel st Petersburg Florida Author: Green valley, Arizona Alternative Health: Revita Youth st Petersburg, Florida

Jan 08 2017
explosive13 After receiving my trial offer of $4.95 they took over my bank account and charged my $200.00. henderson Nevada Author: byhalia, Mississippi Alternative Health: explosive13 henderson, Nevada

Jan 07 2017
Slimfire garcinia I purchased the trial on the 17th of December and cancelled by email on the 23. I called my bank on the 7th of January and had a charge of 79.$. I traced it back to these people and called them. They claimed to have never received my email which I told them I had and could send to them . They kept telling me that all sales are final and that they never received the email . I kept telling them that I had the email in front of me where I had sent it straight from an email they orig sent North Charleston south carolina Internet
Author: Evansville , Indiana Alternative Health: Slimfire garcinia Internet

Jan 07 2017
Youth Renew Youth Renew recovery face cream, Youth Renew recovery eye cream Total scam. Dishonest with customers. Dublin Internet
Author: SPANISH FORK, Utah Alternative Health: Youth Renew Internet

Jan 07 2017
FIT TRIAL RIPPED ME OFF LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: JAMESTOWN, New York Alternative Health: FIT TRIAL LAS VEGAS, Nevada