Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the "Trial offer" on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Nouveau Skin Care This company is a fraud and stole money from me Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Ventura, California Alternative Health: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Jan 31 2016
Juvacellskincare.com SCAM! The trial offer I read DID NOT say to cancel in 14 days. THERE was NOTHING in the package box of any of the terms or conditions or even how to use the product. Internet Author: hanford, California Alternative Health: Juvacellskincare.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Encante Beauty Solutions, Apin Eye Cream, Purbeauty fraudulent, predatious, threatening, unethical, obnoxious, misleading, free prize? Orland Park Illinois Author: Ocean View, Hawaii Alternative Health: Encante Beauty Solutions Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Jan 26 2016
Le Jeune Ordered the 14 day free trial for a small s/h fee. 17 days later was charged 97.24, 3 days later was charged 86.52. I called them and was told I accepted their terms and conditions. Los Angeles CA Author: Davisburg, Michigan Alternative Health: Le Jeune Internet

Jan 25 2016
Garcia trial company Healthmax Greenville South Carolina Author: Arnold, Missouri Alternative Health: Garcia trial company Greenville , South Carolina

Jan 25 2016
bella at home they said they were giving me a weeks trial for free  Internet Author: oneida, New York Alternative Health: bella at home Internet

Jan 20 2016
Terry Wright cytoluminator, http://www.cytoluminator.com/ promised to cure my metastatic prostate cancer claiming 100% success rate, I am now worse than before! Cebu Phillipines Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Terry Wright Cebu,

Jan 20 2016
encante skin internet ad for 2 bottles for 5.95 ea. charged 5.95 + 5.95 +99.00 + 91.00 on my credit card. offered me 50% off on phone. Thought it was trial we no extra charges. Santa Ana, CA California Author: Guilford, Connecticut Alternative Health: encante skin Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
vernion Beneby sent product continuously without consent or my knowledge. san diego California Author: surise, Florida Alternative Health: vernion Beneby san diego, California

Jan 18 2016
chamonix unimed international most crooked company you will ever encounter edison New Jersey Author: salem, New Hampshire Alternative Health: chamonix edison, New Jersey

Jan 18 2016
Arctic ease Moldy product Phoenixvill, Pa Internet
Author: Englewood , Tennessee Alternative Health: Arctic ease Internet

Jan 16 2016
vibeplayground No delivery Los angeles California Author: portage, Wisconsin Alternative Health: vibeplayground Los angeles, California