Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Oct 21 2014
Pure green coffee bean I have a window to call and cancel so I won't be charged 80$.... They are out of service. So they charged me any ways!!!!! Las vegas Nevada Author: Glendora , California Alternative Health: Pure green coffee bean Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
pure green coffee cleanse stay at home mom. las vegas nevada Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Alternative Health: pure green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 21 2014
TEETERTV.COM TEETER HANG UPS INVERSIONS TABLE excercise, stretch, hang upside down, verticle hanging, flexiable Puyallup Washington Author: ORLAND PARK, Illinois Alternative Health: TEETERTV.COM Puyallup, Washington

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the "FREE" trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
absolute mango cleanse sent me trial for $4.95 and i cancelled and then the exttwo months continued to take $75.00 from my ank accout. what a scam!!!! Santaana California Author: conestoga, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: absolute mango cleanse Santaana ca, California

Oct 18 2014
Leon Apel Lee Tyler, Outperform Media, VSC Partners, Travel Business Professionals, Trade Daddy, Green Tone Pro, Ven Cleanse, Tech Solution Supply, Green Garcinia, Pure Garcinia, Panama Capital Global Non-payment of wages and exploitation of personal info Panama City Internet Author: San Diego, California Alternative Health: Leon Apel Internet

Oct 17 2014
Prodelp.com prodelp product reviews prodelp offers product reviews and they keep posting products that should be getting reviewed on their website lancaster Internet Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Prodelp.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
Brandon Lombardi The Mountain Fitness Organization TheMFO.org THE MOUNTAIN FITNESS ORGANIZATION..DO NOT DONATE DENVER Nationwide Author: Florida Alternative Health: Brandon Lombardi Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
NUVALIFT is a dangerous product & the company rips you off with their "free trial" terms. Ordered a “free trail, pay shipping only” of the Nuvalift product for wife via a rewards web-site. Paid initial shipping fee, no problem. San Diego California Author: Franklinton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Nuvalift San Diego, California

Oct 14 2014
Alore anti wrinkle cream Instead of a free sample they keep sending this cream and charging £86 per month I cannot get them to stop Internet Author: Doncaster, Alabama Alternative Health: Alore anti wrinkle cream Internet

Oct 14 2014
Nutrashift, LLC Auto-charge rip off! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Allen , Texas Alternative Health: Nutrashift, LLC SLC, Utah

Oct 14 2014
herbal groups inc harrassment call-backs Chatsworth California Author: Girard, Illinois Alternative Health: herbal group inc Chatsworth, California

Oct 13 2014
Vydox Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Trial of $4.95 costs $89.99 Martinez Georgia Author: Willcox, Arizona Alternative Health: Vydox Martinez, Georgia

Oct 13 2014
Whole Nutra KeraGrow I ordered a sample of the KeraGrow product. 14 days later I am charged 87.47 for the product. I called and was twice hung up on by phone reps when I did not agree with the offered 25% refund. Nationwide Author: ben wheeler, Texas Alternative Health: Whole Nutra Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
BeautyClub or beautyclub.net Dishonesty and trickery at its best Internet Author: Gillette, Wyoming Alternative Health: BeautyClub Internet

Oct 09 2014
Wayne & Tina Tuttle Service Dog House Fraud Ontario Nationwide
Author: Alberta Alternative Health: Wayne & Tina Tuttle Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
John w. Latham Zhahara.livejournal.com Sexual advancement fraud Salmon arm BC Canada Author: Salmon arm, British Columbia Alternative Health: John w. Latham Salmon arm, British Columbia

Oct 06 2014
PremloCare Intuitive (PCii) / Annuary Healthcare, Inc. REVIEW: PCii & Annuary Healthcare dedicated to 100% c​lien​t satisfaction. Offering 100% money back guarantee, confident in workmanship​,​ extend c​lients full ​technology guarantee when commercialized​. Business associates provided fulfillment of all written, signed agreements which are collaboratively, legally fulfilled by business associates. PCII & Annuary Healthcare receive positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining the innovative program​, PCCI & Annuary Healthcare made a serious commitment. PCCI & Annuary Healthcare’s 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee, & business associates agreement fulfillment , .. customers can ​feel safe, confident, secure when working with PCii or Annary Healthcare Inc. services & products. ​
Author: Tempe, Arizona Alternative Health: PremloCare Intuitive (PCII) - Annuary Healthcare | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. PCII, healthcare delivery facilitator doing technology research & development. Annuary Healthcare Inc., biotechnology company researching Clostridia difficile infection prevention. Researching & developing medical skin care, anti-infective products that prevent surgical wound infections & prevent personnel, other people from cross contaminating patients with virulent systemic infectious microbes San Diego, California

Oct 05 2014
Phyto Health USA Inc Below are my concerns about the products I purchased based on the representations of Ron Jeromy at his website. "Based on the information I got on your website I purchased PenaTropin and ShredX. You recommended penaTropin as the #1 enlargement pill out there at the time I made the purchase. now you are saying it is rexavar. Penatropin and shred x are not even on your rating list anymore. Have I been scammed? Should I still continue to use these products. I have not observed any of the expected and promised outcome from the use of these products. I purchased 3 months worth of these products. Why are the products no longer marketed by you? I relied on you Ron Jeremy. Was I wrong to believe and rely on your representations. Please respond as quickly as possible. Thanks." I tried to send this message on Ron Jeremy contact us page without success. Seems like I have been scammed. Please help. Los Angeles California Author: Abingdon, Maryland Alternative Health: Phyto Health USA Inc Internet

Oct 04 2014
plymouthdirect.com beactivebrace.com placed order 2 months ago & it's never been received nor has my money been refunded & they are not responsive to emails Internet Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Alternative Health: plymouthdirect.com Internet

Oct 04 2014
Repeat The Heat Very Deceiving Product & Presentation Dania Florida Author: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Repeat The Heat Dania, Florida