Health & Fitness → Alternative Health

Aug 21 2014
AnyMed International Lying about clinical studies! Do NOT follow GMP but claim to! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: AnyMed International Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
It Works It Works! Destoyed my Skin Palmetto Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Alternative Health: It Works Internet

Aug 20 2014
golden dog incorporated I purchased 2 bottles of prostate magic and asked for a refund which has not been paid. Carson City Nevada Author: St Louis, Missouri Alternative Health: golden dog incorporated Carson City , Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Puritan's Pride, INC Could not confirm the purity of their own ingredients! Holbrook New York Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Puritan's Pride, INC Holbrook, New York

Aug 20 2014
LIFECELL LIFECELL South Beach Skincare, Lifecell cream advertisement on the internet says,"Solves your skin problems....an instant facelift without injections. I paid what was required : postage + handling fee by supplying all my personal and bank Credit Card information for postage and handling fee. The cream is not effective on my skin and found out that they got $209.72 in total Internet Author: Box Hill South Melbourne Victoria, Alabama Alternative Health: LIFECELL Internet

Aug 19 2014
Supplement Warehouse Expired food and medication sold years past the FDA's acceptable use by date. Oak Creek Wisconsin Author: Jacksonville, Iowa Alternative Health: Supplement Warehouse Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Aug 19 2014
Max Health Inc Diet Garcinia Debited my personal bank account for 74.99 X 2=148.99 without permission or knowledge Trinty Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Max Health Inc Trinty, Florida

Aug 19 2014
musclefactorx bought 4.94 trial and was charged additional 29.95 and when calling 6 times from different numbers they claim they can't hear you and tell you to call back and disconnect. St Petersburg Florida Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: musclefactorx St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 18 2014
Nutrashift Nutra, NBL Procleans sold my credit card number, email and name to Skinny Camp LLC Wilmington DE deleware Author: Auburn, Washington Alternative Health: Nutrashift Aurora, Illinois

Aug 18 2014
Incredible Health Remedies Took my $$, haven't received the product Eden Prairie MN Author: Durant, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Incredible Health Remedies Internet

Aug 18 2014
Unique Mindcare Houston Mark White Nancy White Ripped Off By Unique Mindcare Houston and Mark White Houston Texas Author: San Diego, California Alternative Health: Unique Mindcare Houston Mark White Houston, Texas

Aug 15 2014
Optimal Health Products, Inc Sent me "trial" product that I did not order and charged me for S/H Wilmington Delaware Author: California Alternative Health: Optimal Health Products, Inc Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 15 2014
E-CIGARETTE They were untruthful, Very misleading, Had hidden cost not mentioned in original pruchase. Extreamly pushy on phone. Miami Beach Florida Author: Fort Gay, West Virginia Alternative Health: E-CIGARETTE Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2014
La dermanique sent and charged me for a monthly product I did not order greenville South Carolina Author: ACCORD, New York Alternative Health: La dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 12 2014
Better Focus Today Zoyirtar Calcium, Inc. Did not deliver product will not refund my money. Lake Mary Florida Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Better Focus Today Lake Mary , Florida

Aug 06 2014
Evo Innovations Ordered one bottle, charged for three. I have alerted my credit card company that I have not received new invoice. Will return product and refuse payment. Cross fingers. I may have caught it in time. Internet Author: Clarkston, Michigan Alternative Health: Evo Internet

Aug 05 2014
village court apartments unsanitary place pipe issues and mold that was never fixed portland Oregon
Author: portland , Oregon Alternative Health: village court apartments portland , Oregon

Aug 05 2014
Peak Life After ordering a sample Prostate product for 99c I received a 30-day supply for $80.23. I DID NOT order the monthly supply and DO NOT want the monthly supply. Called the company immediately and received instructions on how to return the product. Return was done via USPS on 08/04/2014. Is this company part of Peak Life, LLC of Boston, MA?? I have filed a dispute with my credit card company. There are complaints all over the Internet about this company. They should be put OUT OF BUSINESS!! Aston Pennsylvania Author: Lady Lake, Florida Alternative Health: Peak Life Aston, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2014
Health Beauty Mall HBM Beauty Mall Dermology Revitol Registration Scam for AntiAging Product Los Angeles Internet Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Alternative Health: Health Beauty Mall Internet