Automotive → Car Financing

Jul 09 2014
TREND FINANCIAL scammers Toronto, Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Kingston, Ohio Car Financing: TREND FINANCIAL Internet

Jul 07 2014
Taylor Auto Sales Paradise Auto biggest joke of all time! Do Not Buy or get ANYTHING FROM THEM, NOT EVEN A BIKE! Warner Robins Georgia Author: MACON, Georgia Car Financing: Taylor Auto Sales Warner Robins, Georgia

Jun 27 2014
Prestige Financial Services PFS NON-STOP PHONE CALLS/TEXTS/EMAILS Salt Lake City Utah Author: Port Arthur , Texas Car Financing: Prestige Financial Services Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 26 2014
public autos very rude employees, will not work with you, no management skills dallas Texas Author: lancaster, Texas Car Financing: public autos dallas, Texas

Jun 26 2014
Open Road Lending ( 3 different individuals) Do not waste your time with this company. North Richland Hills Texas Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Car Financing: Open Road Lending North Richland Hills, Texas

Jun 26 2014
Kia Motors Finance Lease End Disposition Fee - Told Didn't Need to Pay & Then 2 Months Later Wanted Full Payment in 15 Days Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Car Financing: Kia Motors Finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
Security Auto Loans SAL Wrongful reposession of loan vehicle, car New Hope Minnesota
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Car Financing: Security Auto Loans New Hope, Minnesota

Jun 25 2014
UAC repossessed car after I made money gram payment as agreed and future payment arrangements were established. Edina MN Author: Stockton, California Car Financing: UAC Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
3D Motors and Financial General 3D Motors and Financial General --WORST OF THE WORST-- Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Car Financing: 3D Motors and Financial General Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2014
Flagship Credit Acceptance Unethical company Dallas Internet
Author: Lockhart, Texas Car Financing: Flagship Credit Acceptance Internet

Jun 22 2014
sovereign lenders There is a balloon payment that I did not know about and I cant make. It is more than my loan was. Who can I contact as far as legal help goes to fight this? Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Car Financing: sovereign lenders Nationwide

Jun 21 2014
carmax make it difficult to pay once in arrears davie florida Nationwide Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: carmax Nationwide

Jun 15 2014
sovereign lenders I am on social security disability and I have a child. I took out a $1,500.00 loan in aug. 2014 because we needed a place to live. I have been paying them $317.00 a month. I was so excited that my loan would be paid off this august, but when I contacted them about sending me a copy f my contract, they stated that there is a $2000.00 balloon payment due in august. I did not agree to that! I need help fast! I need my car to bring food into the house because I can't walk. Please help me someone! we needed a place to live. I have been paying the loan every month at $317.00 a month. I was so relieved that the loan would be paid off this august, but when I contacted them for a copy of my contract, it has a balloon payment of almost $2000.00 Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Car Financing: sovereign lenders Nationwide

Jun 14 2014
Honda of Tiffany Springs John Chezik Honda cheating, scamming, frauding Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Car Financing: Honda of Tiffany Springs Kansas City, Missouri

Jun 11 2014
JD byrider The worst place that can happen to a honest family Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Car Financing: JD byrider Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jun 10 2014
Orr Nissan of Corinth untruthful and fraudulent Corinth Texas Author: Justin, Texas Car Financing: Orr Nissan of Corinth Denton, Texas

Jun 10 2014
ic federal credit union automobile loan fitchburg Massachusetts Author: worcester, Massachusetts Car Financing: ic federal credit union fitchburg, Massachusetts

Jun 06 2014
CreditYes.com A little misleading Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Car Financing: CreditYes.com Internet