Automotive → Car Financing

Sep 13 2014
JD ByRider CNAC JD Byrider is selling substandared vehicles at inflated prices Muskegon Michigan Author: Muskegon, Michigan Car Financing: JD ByRider Muskegon, Michigan

Sep 10 2014
robbins nissan humble texas careful of your private information humble Texas Author: kingwood, Texas Car Financing: robbins nissan humble texas humble, Texas

Sep 09 2014
Clayton buy here pay here Clayton auto sales ,4500 clinton hwy , knoxville tn. /Advantage finance repossessed 1998 pontaic sunfire after I was out of work and couldn't pay a payment in 2012 the price of car including financing was $3600. Today 9/9/2014i receive a phone call that they are taking me to court for $4200 .. knoxville Tennessee Author: knoxville, Tennessee Car Financing: Clayton buy here pay here knoxville, Tennessee

Sep 09 2014
PNC Bank Auto Loans , Almost Repo After Their Error & Gave Bad Credit Report! Pekin Nationwide Author: Marquette heights, Illinois Car Financing: PNC Bank Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
household bank na did not send a notice of paid lien so I could get clean title on my motorcycle carol stream Illinois Author: venice, Florida Car Financing: household bank na carol stream, Illinois

Sep 08 2014
Prospect Finance Corp. Last payment of my vehichle and was charged extra because they were notified no insurance. When proof was provided of having insurance, they would not correct. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bartow, Florida Car Financing: Prospect Finance Corp. West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 07 2014
FRIENDLY FINANCE I received harrassing calls and letters throughout my contract. The company repossessed my truck at the end. BALTIMORE Maryland Author: ENGLEWOOD, Ohio Car Financing: FRIENDLY FINANCE BALTIMORE, Maryland

Sep 05 2014
lobel financial corp. Excessive interest Charged Anaheim CA. Author: Spring Valley, California Car Financing: lobel financial corp. Anaheim, Select State/Province

Sep 04 2014
Money1.com.au - Peter Decunto Shady, Untrustworthy and Unprofessional Melbourne Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Car Financing: Money1.com.au - Peter Decunto Internet

Sep 03 2014
ez own auto source STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AS YOU CAN Mesa Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Car Financing: ez own auto source Mesa, Arizona

Aug 30 2014
Independent Dealers Advantage IDA Even If You Make Your Payments Your Car Will Still Be Disconnected Suwanee Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Independent Dealers Advantage Internet

Aug 29 2014
Lobel Financial Finance company a TOTAL RIPOFF DO NOT USE Los Angeles California Author: Citrus Heights, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial Los Angeles, California

Aug 29 2014
united auto credit Dallas,Texas didnt want 2 give us total amount for our car,very rude and disrespectful dallas,tx internet Author: Lucama, North Carolina Car Financing: united auto credit Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Credit Acceptance corp made fun of how i talk it was all on tape and then i got a lawyer they tell him there is no tape Southfield Michigan Author: norwich , Connecticut Car Financing: Credit Acceptance corp Southfield, Michigan

Aug 28 2014
JP Morgan Chase Auto Finance Unclaimed Funds Belonging to Heir of Deceased Account Holder went Missing Ft Worth Texas Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Car Financing: JP Morgan Chase Auto Finance Ft Worth, Texas

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Ally Financial Ally Financial Inc Ally Bank Dishonest, Greedy, Fraudulent Lender. Bloomington Minnesota Author: Severn, Maryland Car Financing: Ally Financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 26 2014
Koons Ford Koon's Ford Baltimore Security Blvd Dishonest, Fradulent with Ally Financial Inc. Harrassing Phone calls. Threats. Baltimore Maryland Author: Severn, Maryland Car Financing: Koons Ford Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 25 2014
Freedom Dodge Brittney @ Lexis I brought a 328i bmw 1500 down freedom said it a go they deliveried the to me i sign a contract now it no good had the car for a month don't wanna give my down payment back Killeen Texas Author: waco, Texas Car Financing: Freedom Dodge Select State/Province

20, Report #1172044

Aug 24 2014
tebo financial vision resale center tebo financial sold me an illegal car the car i bought does not have a light for my back license plate canton Ohio Author: Rochester, New York Car Financing: tebo financial canton, Ohio

Aug 23 2014
Drive Time lemon arizona Author: Westland, Michigan Car Financing: Drive Time Arizona

Aug 21 2014
Global Auto Mall/1099 U.S. 22 N Plainfield, NJ 07060 (908)757 4000 plainfield New Jersey Author: East Orange, New Jersey Car Financing: Global Auto Mall/Plainfield, NJ plainfield, New Jersey