Automotive → Car Financing

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Ally Financial Ally Financial Inc Ally Bank Dishonest, Greedy, Fraudulent Lender. Bloomington Minnesota Author: Severn, Maryland Car Financing: Ally Financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 26 2014
Koons Ford Koon's Ford Baltimore Security Blvd Dishonest, Fradulent with Ally Financial Inc. Harrassing Phone calls. Threats. Baltimore Maryland Author: Severn, Maryland Car Financing: Koons Ford Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 25 2014
Freedom Dodge Brittney @ Lexis I brought a 328i bmw 1500 down freedom said it a go they deliveried the to me i sign a contract now it no good had the car for a month don't wanna give my down payment back Killeen Texas Author: waco, Texas Car Financing: Freedom Dodge Select State/Province

5, Report #1172044

Aug 24 2014
tebo financial vision resale center tebo financial sold me an illegal car the car i bought does not have a light for my back license plate canton Ohio Author: Rochester, New York Car Financing: tebo financial canton, Ohio

Aug 23 2014
Drive Time lemon arizona Author: Westland, Michigan Car Financing: Drive Time Arizona

Aug 21 2014
Global Auto Mall/1099 U.S. 22 N Plainfield, NJ 07060 (908)757 4000 plainfield New Jersey Author: East Orange, New Jersey Car Financing: Global Auto Mall/Plainfield, NJ plainfield, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
Towne Toyota Knowingly Lied to us: Said we could Refinance for lower interest rate after 6 months of payments. Toyota doesn't refinance. Ledgewood New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Car Financing: Towne Toyota Ledgewood, New Jersey

Aug 20 2014
Honda financial services Blatant lies, fuzzy contracts, and lots of money....for them. Nationwide Author: Foristell, Missouri Car Financing: Honda financial services Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Matrix Auto Solutions Stealing cara North Carolina Author: North Carolina Car Financing: Matrix Auto Solutions Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
United Auto Credit I had a 60 month contract when i paid it off they resold my title to another company Kansas City Mo NewportBeachCa Author: Kansas City, Missouri Car Financing: United Auto Credit Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Consumer choice automotive group owner Lacey,commit bank fraud and other crimnal acts marietta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Car Financing: Consumer choice automotive group marietta, Georgia 30068

Aug 13 2014
Saber Acceptance Snakes Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Wichita, Kansas Car Financing: Saber Acceptance Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
Reliable Credit Association - Sean, Matt, and Grant Bunnell Are Scammers, Liars, Thieves, Bullies Who Manage A Shady Business Ripping Off Honest Hard Working People!!! Meridian Idaho Author: Meridian , Idaho Car Financing: Reliable Credit Association Meridian, Idaho

Aug 13 2014
United Auto Credit Pay off car in 2007 haven't recieved title. Marlborough Nationwide Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Car Financing: United Auto Credit Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
JD Byrider/CNAC CNAC Rude, disrespectful customer service rep Kernersville North Carolina Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Car Financing: JD Byrider/CNAC Kernersville, North Carolina

Aug 09 2014
Security Auto Loans Reginald Thomas Loan balance rip-off New Hope Minnesota Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Car Financing: Security Auto Loans New Hope, Minnesota

Aug 08 2014
Wells Fargo Auto Finance Wells Fargo Auto Finance Lying, Illegal Practice, Repoed Spouse's Truck San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Car Financing: Wells Fargo Auto Finance Nationwide

Aug 07 2014
Prospect Finance Wayne Carson Auto Dealer suing Finance Company for ripping off their customers. Don't ever finance a vehicle with Prospect Finance. They will repossess your vehicle if you're a day late! West palm beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Car Financing: Prospect Finance Florida

Aug 07 2014
Bost Used Auto Sale INC Jimmy Bost I was threatened to stop me from trading my car which I have from him. Also trying to damage my credit illegally Senatobia Mississippi Author: Senatobia, Mississippi Car Financing: Bost Used Auto Sale INC Senatobia, Mississippi

Aug 07 2014
Fundingway.com Auto Credit Express P***** off over bogus pre approvals Houston Internet Author: Lexington, North Carolina Car Financing: Fundingway.com Internet

Aug 06 2014
Universal Acceptance Corp. UAC, Car Hop Harassment, Intimidation, Misinformation, Coercion, and bad customer relations Springfield Missouri Author: Carlinville, Illinois Car Financing: Universal Acceptance Corp. Springfield, Missouri

Aug 06 2014
cresent bank & trust All of staff rude and verbally abusive Nationwide Author: marietta, Georgia Car Financing: cresent bank & trust Nationwide