Automotive → Car Financing

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Jan 26 2016
ALLY 1 month passed due & JUST REPOSSESSED MY TRUCK ALLY Nationwide Author: Centreville , Michigan Car Financing: ALLY Nationwide

Jan 24 2016
fast auto title loan scam artist fraud, thief's...... south gate California Author: south gate, California Car Financing: fast auto title loan south gate , California

Jan 21 2016
Magnum Finance Voluntary reposition Traverse City Michigan Author: Blairsville , Georgia Car Financing: Magnum Finance Michigan

Jan 14 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Took my monthly payments for over 2 years and repossess the car for $42 thats a computer error Southfield Michigan Author: Surprise, Arizona Car Financing: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Southfield, Michigan

Jan 23 2016
Integrity Auto Okc Integrity isn't a good place to buy a car. I have been going thru hard times and they were the first to screw me. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Car Financing: Integrity Auto Okc Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jan 06 2016
American Eagle Bank South Elgin Holding checks Elgin Illinois Author: Oak lawn, Illinois Car Financing: American Eagle Bank Elgin , Illinois

Jan 05 2016
Premier Auto Credit Harassment and Threatening Calls Van Nuys California Author: Oxnard, California Car Financing: Premier Auto Credit Van Nuys, California

Dec 31 2015
Superior Chevolet Dorrell Knight,Salesman,  Richard Lennox , Manager, Derwin Ware Sold me a Truck that has a recall without my knowlege trans went out Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Car Financing: Superior Chevolet Decatur , Georgia

Dec 31 2015
Santander Fraud Fort Worth Texas Author: Buchanan, Georgia Car Financing: Santander Fort Worth, Texas

Dec 29 2015
HYUNDAI MOTORS FINANCE LOCATED AT P O BOX 20835 FOUNTAIN VALLEY , CA 92728 EXT 7061 WWW.HMF.COM THEY SCREWED UP MY CREDIT REPORT WITH FALSE REPORTING WHEN I WAS ON THEIR AUTO PAYMENT PROGRAM FOUNTAIN VALLEY California Author: elfers, Florida Car Financing: HYUNDAI MOTORS FINANCE FOUNTAIN VALLEY, California

Dec 29 2015
Rockstone funding/Wayne loveance Decatur Georgia Author: Winter Haven, Florida Car Financing: Rockstone funding/Wayne loveance

Dec 25 2015
Ally Auto Formerly GMAC Beware of this company Nationwide Author: Muskegon, Michigan Car Financing: Ally Auto Nationwide

Dec 23 2015
spokane teachers credit union STCU-Spokane Washington Fraud - vehicle leanding - over charges liberty lake Washington Author: Edinburg, Texas Car Financing: spokane teachers credit union liberty lake , Washington

Dec 22 2015
Performance Ford Lincoln lease and never drove the car off the dealership charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Car Financing: Performance Ford Lincoln charlotte, North Carolina

Dec 22 2015
Orbit Leasing, Wyoming Michigan Car City, Battle Creek, Michigan Heartless and Deceitful - BUYER BEWARE Wyoming Michigan Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Car Financing: Orbit Leasing, Wyoming Michigan Wyoming , Michigan

Dec 21 2015
Tempe Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Kia Wjk Tempe Automotive Huge Scam Alert!!!! Desparate for commissions they offer you an under the table Bankruptcy, Then Repo the CAR!! Tempe, Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Car Financing: Tempe Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Kia Tempe, Arizona