Automotive → Car Financing

Jul 11 2014
National Truck Group National Truck Funding Kept My Insurance Check and Refused to sell truck after 1 year period Gulfport Mississippi Author: Toqerville, Utah Car Financing: National Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 11 2014
GM GM Abusive Costumer Treatment Nationwide Author: Flushing, New York Car Financing: GM Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
robin drive auto llc Dave the owner greg the minion ebony the fat blk bulldog that sits by the door robin drive rob in drive off then reposses new castle Delaware Author: new castle, Delaware Car Financing: robin drive auto llc new castle, Delaware

Jul 10 2014
East Coast Leasing Wisdom Financial Inc; East Coast Funding Group, inc; harassment, attempt to extort, threats, and unprofessional behavior Great Neck New York Author: Valley Stream, New York Car Financing: East Coast Leasing Great Neck, New York

Jul 10 2014
Ford Motor Credit Evasive in correcting the Issue Dearborn Michigan Author: Riverdale, Georgia Car Financing: Ford Motor Credit Dearborn, Michigan

Jul 10 2014
Navy Federal Credit Union Taking advantage of active military soldiers!!! Nationwide Author: Georgia Car Financing: Navy Federal Credit Union Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
TREND FINANCIAL scammers Toronto, Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Kingston, Ohio Car Financing: TREND FINANCIAL Internet

Jul 07 2014
Taylor Auto Sales Paradise Auto biggest joke of all time! Do Not Buy or get ANYTHING FROM THEM, NOT EVEN A BIKE! Warner Robins Georgia Author: MACON, Georgia Car Financing: Taylor Auto Sales Warner Robins, Georgia

Jun 27 2014
Prestige Financial Services PFS NON-STOP PHONE CALLS/TEXTS/EMAILS Salt Lake City Utah Author: Port Arthur , Texas Car Financing: Prestige Financial Services Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 26 2014
public autos very rude employees, will not work with you, no management skills dallas Texas Author: lancaster, Texas Car Financing: public autos dallas, Texas

Jun 26 2014
Open Road Lending ( 3 different individuals) Do not waste your time with this company. North Richland Hills Texas Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Car Financing: Open Road Lending North Richland Hills, Texas

Jun 26 2014
Kia Motors Finance Lease End Disposition Fee - Told Didn't Need to Pay & Then 2 Months Later Wanted Full Payment in 15 Days Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Car Financing: Kia Motors Finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
Security Auto Loans SAL Wrongful reposession of loan vehicle, car New Hope Minnesota
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Car Financing: Security Auto Loans New Hope, Minnesota

Jun 25 2014
UAC repossessed car after I made money gram payment as agreed and future payment arrangements were established. Edina MN Author: Stockton, California Car Financing: UAC Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
3D Motors and Financial General 3D Motors and Financial General --WORST OF THE WORST-- Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Car Financing: 3D Motors and Financial General Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2014
Flagship Credit Acceptance Unethical company Dallas Internet
Author: Lockhart, Texas Car Financing: Flagship Credit Acceptance Internet

Jun 22 2014
sovereign lenders There is a balloon payment that I did not know about and I cant make. It is more than my loan was. Who can I contact as far as legal help goes to fight this? Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Car Financing: sovereign lenders Nationwide

Jun 21 2014
carmax make it difficult to pay once in arrears davie florida Nationwide Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: carmax Nationwide

Jun 15 2014
sovereign lenders I am on social security disability and I have a child. I took out a $1,500.00 loan in aug. 2014 because we needed a place to live. I have been paying them $317.00 a month. I was so excited that my loan would be paid off this august, but when I contacted them about sending me a copy f my contract, they stated that there is a $2000.00 balloon payment due in august. I did not agree to that! I need help fast! I need my car to bring food into the house because I can't walk. Please help me someone! we needed a place to live. I have been paying the loan every month at $317.00 a month. I was so relieved that the loan would be paid off this august, but when I contacted them for a copy of my contract, it has a balloon payment of almost $2000.00 Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Car Financing: sovereign lenders Nationwide

Jun 14 2014
Honda of Tiffany Springs John Chezik Honda cheating, scamming, frauding Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Car Financing: Honda of Tiffany Springs Kansas City, Missouri