Unusual Rip-Off → Adult Web Sites

Dec 11 2015
adult dating site up for it online Max L wont let me change my password and makes it diddicult to cancel the membership City name does not appear Internet Author: Brampton, Ontario Adult Web Sites: adult dating site up for it online Internet

Dec 02 2015
Milfaholic.com http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/localmilfselfiescom/-internet-/localmilfselfiescom-affairalertcombangaroobabescomau-bbwdesirecom-blackcrushcom-1192514 Received emails from women that were supposedly in my city, than when I send them a message I would get a long letter back from them saying their parents were dead, the are living in another country, trying to get back to the states,but are busy right now helping people in catistrophic areas. Internet Author: Corona, California Adult Web Sites: Milfaholic.com Internet

Nov 20 2015
Plentyoffish Has terminated me three time for no reason, no wronging and denied a service that im entitled toAnd have a contact to define a unjust complaint. Unjust termination of my site. pasadena Internet Author: Pasadena, California Adult Web Sites: Plentyoffish Internet

Nov 13 2015
beautifully tamed ordered a waist trainer August 14, 2015, still haven't received it yet. called the 844 number and there's never an answer. sent an email got a response that item would be coming in 3 weeks however have not received it. this company is doing something wrong . Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Web Sites: beautifully tamed Internet

Oct 31 2015
Backpage Charges You For Ads And Removes The Ad After You Make A Purchase Backpage Escorts Adult Pay For Ads Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Adult Web Sites: backpage.com Nationwide

Oct 22 2015
securties disbursement division prize notification division they say I won 3,062,841 my number of i.d is 10052734513 and I had to send $20.00 I won but had to send 20.00 dollores for document...and I did send a check. securties disbursement divison 273 walt whitman rd new york
Author: lakend, Florida Adult Web Sites: securties disbursement division prize notification division Internet

Sep 19 2015
PK Telecom Group Phoebe and Laura PK Telecom Group never pays its workers. Its A scam. Please stay far away from these ripoff artists!!! anywhere, USA Internet Author: milan, Tennessee Adult Web Sites: PK Telecom Group Internet

Sep 12 2015
camfuze.com They did not pay me for contest award money They owe me $ 245 Toronto Canada Internet Author: Phoenxiville, Pennsylvania Adult Web Sites: camfuze.com Internet

Sep 03 2015
People Media (BlackPeopleMeet.com) BlackPeopleMeet.com fraud, ripped me off dallas , texas Internet
Author: SUISUN CITY, California Adult Web Sites: People Media (BlackPeopleMeet.com) Internet