Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Attorney Generals

Jan 23 2017
T Mobile Rip off Gulfport Internet Author: Bay st louis, Mississippi Attorney Generals: T Mobile Internet

Jan 22 2017
Skin Opulent EyeOpulent-SkinOpulent/ Ms Holland Credit Card Fraud 11037 Warner Ave, Ste 345,Fountain Valley CA92708 Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Washington Attorney Generals: Skin Opulent Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
MyWebEarnings.com Company promise immediate payment if I earned $500 but they make you take a survey after put in time and advertising I earn $500 tried survey 4 times it won't let you complete to request yuri funds they promise you for promoting them also when I was tryi Didn't pay me for advertising and posting their website with a link that added money when anyone clicks it Internet
Author: Walker, Louisiana Attorney Generals: MyWebEarnings.com Internet

Jan 22 2017
Revitalise and Renew. (Were sent together) Revitalise Age Defying Skin SerumRenew Rejuvenating Eye Cream Internet Author: Susquehanna, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Revitalise and Renew. Internet

Jan 22 2017
Payrigid They told me i would get $300 if I reach my quota. U did just that...and absolutely NOTHING! I advertised them everywhere...even invited friends! Im so upset..was looking forward to the money Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorney Generals: Payrigid Internet

Jan 18 2017
Global home usa Poor quality service you cannot count on Addison Texas Author: N CHARLESTON, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Global home usa Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Tresor rear Duval st Florida Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Attorney Generals: Tresor rear Florida

Jan 16 2017
Philadelphia parking authority Ppa Refused to consider all circumstances concerning my situation, very insensitive to the needs of a handicapped person. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Philadelphia parking authority Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye They offered a free trial, pay for shipping and then withdrew $87.47 twice from my checking account. No mention of location Internet Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye Internet

Hobbies Discount Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 16 2017
LightningLemon LightningLemon I ordered from LightningLemon atleast 8 months ago, and i never recieved my package. I also tried to email them a couple of times, but they never responded to none of my emails. Nationwide Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Attorney Generals: LightningLemon Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Prince law.llc Took 1500 hundred dollars to file bankruptcy and with 300 left to pay they said they won't do my case and never gave money back and no contact numbers Plantation Florida Author: Jermyn, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Prince law.llc Plantation , Florida

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 13 2017
1956 paid insurance on unit, it flooded and rats ate my clothing, they refuse to pay baton rouge LA Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Attorney Generals: Bader Insurance

Jan 13 2017
Hubzu.com Purchased home with so many violations that 3 years later im still fixing code violations. Ive spent over $80,000.00 dollars and im still not up to code. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Hubzu.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California