Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Attorney Generals

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence Derm Essence, DermEssence, anti aging cream Sponsored by instagram with the illusion of eliminating under eye bags. A supposed 'Free Trial' they defend a nonexistent consent to charge my card for $94 after 14 days. I never agreed to this charge, nor did I know about it, Albany, GA Nationwide
Author: Arizona Attorney Generals: DermEssence Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Dec 01 2016
DermaFi fulfillment ordered a free trial & now every month they send another jar of this face lotion at the cost of appx. $85.00 I've researched a way to stop this to no avail. I have collected 9 jars - unopened, unused. I can return the product but I want to be refunded & this nonsense to stop. Akron Ohio
Author: aptos, California Attorney Generals: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire Thedealempire.com I bought shapewear but never received it, they sent an email saying it was shipped and I could track my shipment but it was untrackable because there was no product to track Internet Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Attorney Generals: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Potpourri Group Inc. 101 Billerica Ave, North Billerica, MA 01862 Massachusetts Author: Nixa, Missouri Attorney Generals: Potpourri Group Inc. 101 Billerica Ave, North Billerica, MA 01862, Massachusetts

Nov 29 2016
Deal Empire I ordered a body shaper on Nov9th 2016 I have emailed with no response and also tried to call no answer and the phone either rings or is busy . This place is a rip off Irvine California Author: Denver , Colorado Attorney Generals: Deal Empire Irvine, California

Nov 28 2016
Atomic deals Placed order on line from Facebook advertisement on Oct 19th never received product will not respond at all to emails Atomic deals Internet Author: WICHITA, Kansas Attorney Generals: Atomic deals Internet

Nov 28 2016
The Deal Empire info@thedealempire.com I purchased a pair of underwear and never received the item. They email and told me it would be delivered on November 5th, 2016. The ORDER #DE132462. Took money from my account was November 7th. I only have an email address. Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorney Generals: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 26 2016
Swe homes We were under the conclusion thst the rent was 890.00 a month, but didn't tell us it went up 100.00, after the first year Houston Texas Author: Fairburn , Georgia Attorney Generals: Swe homes Houston , Texas

Nov 21 2016
U Design Apparel Never received my order - tshirt Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Attorney Generals: U Design Apparel Internet

Nov 21 2016
The Deal Empire Did not send tracking number or conformation, also I never received product! Los Angeles California Author: Picayune , Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Deal Empire Los Angeles, California

Nov 20 2016
Barlow truck lines DRIVE INTO POVERTY ! faucett Missouri Author: Dover, Delaware Attorney Generals: Barlow truck lines faucett, Missouri