Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Attorney Generals

Jan 17 2017
Tresor rear Duval st Florida Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Attorney Generals: Tresor rear Florida

Jan 16 2017
Philadelphia parking authority Ppa Refused to consider all circumstances concerning my situation, very insensitive to the needs of a handicapped person. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Philadelphia parking authority Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye They offered a free trial, pay for shipping and then withdrew $87.47 twice from my checking account. No mention of location Internet Author: Hawthorne, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Renew/Derma & Renew/Eye Internet

Hobbies Discount Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 16 2017
LightningLemon LightningLemon I ordered from LightningLemon atleast 8 months ago, and i never recieved my package. I also tried to email them a couple of times, but they never responded to none of my emails. Nationwide Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Attorney Generals: LightningLemon Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Prince law.llc Took 1500 hundred dollars to file bankruptcy and with 300 left to pay they said they won't do my case and never gave money back and no contact numbers Plantation Florida Author: Jermyn, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Prince law.llc Plantation , Florida

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 13 2017
1956 paid insurance on unit, it flooded and rats ate my clothing, they refuse to pay baton rouge LA Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Attorney Generals: Bader Insurance

Jan 13 2017
Hubzu.com Purchased home with so many violations that 3 years later im still fixing code violations. Ive spent over $80,000.00 dollars and im still not up to code. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Hubzu.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 10 2017
Beauty Impressions Pacoima California Author: Leverett, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle Ordered candles for Christmas gifts in early December. Received broken candles after New Year. Did not accept. . .Returned to sender. Want my money back! Santa Monica California Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorney Generals: Prize Candle CA

Jan 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations,Simple Life,A1 Healthcare Fake Insurance Tampa Florida Author: Goshen, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Health Insurance Innovations,Simple Life,A1 Healthcare Tampa, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Larry Teague and sons pluming other addresses they use is 3601 bessent road, Jacksonville fl 32218, and 101 lemon st Neptune beach fl 32266-6114 and 203 ocean front Neptune beach FL 32266. Other numbers 904-270-2289, 786-420-6838 ex-29803 Larry Teague & son heating & air-conditioning will do any job for money but once you hand over that money , it's bump that contract with customer Jacksonville fl and Neptune beach fl Nationwide
Author: Gainesville, Florida Attorney Generals: Larry Teague and sons heating & a air conditioning Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
High Class Universe Advertisement of dog banks for $21.99 all you'll get is boned Internet
Author: Lancing , Tennessee Attorney Generals: High Class Universe Internet