Unusual Rip-Off → Civil Rights Violators

1, Report #1197194

Dec 22 2014
US prisoner transport Address4150 Dow Road, Suite #1 Melbourne, Florida 32934 Local 321-725-5570 Toll Free 877-425-USPT -8778- Fax 321- 725-5524 7 days in a 3'6"/3'6"/5' box with no windows to see out of.  melbourne florida Author: port charlotte, Florida Civil Rights Violators: US prisoner transport Internet

2, Report #1196899

Dec 21 2014
Schoharie county cps Jim simpkins, Christina (supervisor)Dr. Silverman stole my kids because I'm on a methadone maintenance program Schoharie new york Author: milford, New York Civil Rights Violators: Schoharie county cps Nationwide

3, Report #1195598

Dec 15 2014
oncedriven.com Bad inside and out Roanoke va Author: roanoke, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: oncedriven.com Internet

4, Report #1194682

Dec 11 2014
BB&T Branch and Banking Trust I have been ripped-off by conspiracy hate group Norfolk Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: BB&T internet

5, Report #1194029

Dec 08 2014
paul chad comingore Joy ,and others my husband and my grandson and myfriend went online and seen the special that willow creek mobile home was running for thanksgiving . so i called them they said they had 3 bdrms and 2 bathrooms and a fireplace so i ask them could they hold it and they yes with 300 dollars and they wanted money gram. so i did sent rented the momey to them and when i got down there the mobile home that they promised was already sold tampa florida Author: tampa, Florida Civil Rights Violators: paul chad comingore Internet

6, Report #1193528

Dec 06 2014
lexingtonlaw.com lexington law firm are charging consumers for services not rendard. Im a victim to this company after being told that i was being billed 12.99 for trasunion report and was charge 99.95 for something else, all i requested was credit watch for 12 bucks a month. Im a victim of the lex corp I was called for a credit review and charged 12.95 and 99.99 was taking out my account when all i wanted was a report watch salt lake Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: lexingtonlaw.com Nationwide

7, Report #1193446

Dec 05 2014
financial,report,services Benjamin,James Accounts,Payable,Office he try to collect.20.00.because.i supost .have win,2,82,000,00.the money is for their service,but amk sure it is a big scam,against me,am not sending any money any way.thanks to others advise Lawrence,New York,11559
Author: yuba city, California Civil Rights Violators: financial,report,services Internet

8, Report #1192081

Dec 12 2014
Greg Lucker Rock Image This man intentionally put my safety and my girlfriends safety in dager! Murrieta California
Author: Temecula, California Civil Rights Violators: Greg Lucker Murrieta,