Unusual Rip-Off → Civil Rights Violators

Aug 27 2016
Excel Funding Solution, Marivic Fraud or Scam Company Henderson Nevada Author: Ashburn, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: Excel Funding Solution Henderson, Nevada

Aug 22 2016
North Americas Readers Choice Readers Choice  El Paso Texas Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: North Americas Readers Choice El Paso , Texas

Aug 19 2016
LUIS M CANALES COLD WAR VETERAN STILL NEEDS YOUR HELP. (((REDACTED))) SEALE AL (((REDACTED))) Nationwide
Author: SEALE, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: LUIS M CANALES Nationwide

4, Report #1320505

Aug 03 2016
Spellbound Destiny and Spellbound Ripoff....biased and will not accept returns even though they were NOT taken out of package. Granbury Texas Author: Texas Civil Rights Violators: Spellbound Granbury, Texas

5, Report #1320147

Aug 04 2016
U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg I took it upon myself to start paying the storage fees that my husband refused to pay and as a result I was yet charged outrageous late fee of $60. This company hung up their phones on me all day long and refused to answer my emails asking them to waive the outrageous fees. As soon as I was forced to pay the fees, the phone came back on and they answered it. This is beyond hateful and mean for a company. The phone even said that they couldn't get connections but it was them setting the phone up to go out every time I dialed. This company is outrageous and should be shut down forever. Austin Texas
Author: Crockett, Texas Civil Rights Violators: U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg Austin, Texas

6, Report #1319987

Aug 08 2016
Security Systers Inc.dba SAFEGUARD AMERICA55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell,Connecticut 06416 Breached of contract. Money was taking from my account. after the system was removered from my home Cromwell,connecticut. 06416 Nationwide Author: Pineville, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: Security Systers Inc.dba Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 14 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing stealing house,foreclosure on home without being served proper court papers West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Ocwen Loan Servicing West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 09 2016
Portfolio Recovery Associates Portfolio Recovery Call asking for someone who doesn't live @ address,  Norfolk Virginia Author: Clearwater, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Portfolio Recovery Associates Norvolk, Virginia

Jul 06 2016
Vermillion County Indiana Circuit Court Corrupt court and county for 30 years Newport Indiana Author: Danville, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: Vermillion County Indiana Circuit Court Newport, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
TheSoul publushing This company makes fakes copyright claims on Facebook. By that my page is blocked. Internet Author: Kalemoeders, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: TheSoul publushing Internet