Unusual Rip-Off → Civil Rights Violators

Jun 27 2016
VEDC (Valley Economic Development Center) Black Owned Business Owners Continue To Have Negative Experiences With VEDC Van Nuys California Author: California Civil Rights Violators: VEDC Van Nuys , California

Jun 25 2016
Paypal Workers an thre staff stole my state income tax.and gone into my pvt. records to see who i owe .VA.HOSPITAL FROM BACK IN 2009 dont know Nationwide Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Civil Rights Violators: Paypal Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
Match.com let's hackers on your proifle and cancels your account without a refund Match.com is McCarthyism.com STAY AWAY Nationwide Author: New York, New York Civil Rights Violators: Match.com Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
NTI Work at Home NTI Work at Home takes advantage of Disabled People Boston Massachusetts Author: Deland, Florida Civil Rights Violators: NTI Work at Home Boston, Massachusetts

Jun 03 2016
Burr Oaks Woods apartments paid monthly OBAMACARE SURTAX $24.A MO.on my rental agreement.(VIOLATING MO.CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW) Blue Springs Missouri
Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Civil Rights Violators: Burr Oaks Woods apartments Blue Springs, Missouri

Jun 01 2016
Village at Piney Point Apartments poor maintenance, apathetic management, uncaring, not as advertised, lyers Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Village at Piney Point Apartments Houston, Texas

May 31 2016
Clara Pucci Jewlry This company THREATENED TO COME TO MY HOUSE!! Los Angeles California Author: Cameron, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: Clara Pucci Jewlry California

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 23 2016
UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICES LISA ZEPPETELLI LIED ABOUT MY WORK HISTORY AT NYC SMALL CLAIMS COURT,MARVIN PITTS AT SKYVEIW MALL SHADY SECURITY FIRM LIES AT NYC SMALL CLAIMS COURT,UNIVERSAL PROTECTTION SERVICES EXPOSED NEW YORK New York Author: Harlem, New York Civil Rights Violators: UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICES NEW YORK, New York

May 23 2016
Erie Police County Department EPD I was assaulted by erie police on 6/2/15 Erie Pennsylvania
Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Erie Police County Department Erie , Pennsylvania

May 22 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH BRJCASHPAC Above Co. sent letter stating I'm a guaranteed prize winner of 43,900,000.00 - PAYMENT READY FOR RELEASE Babylon, NY New York Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH Babylon, NY,

May 19 2016
Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Stayed in the Qualiyy inn in Streetsboro Ohio, I payed 100 dollar deposit and was I had stains on my sheets and was charged an additional 25 dollars , the lady literally smelled my sheets, the hotel manager ( Catherine, and a lady named Brittany) weirdous Your deposit will be ripped off!!!!!! It's a 100 dollars Streetsboro Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Streetsboro , Ohio