Unusual Rip-Off → Civil Rights Violators

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 23 2016
UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICES LISA ZEPPETELLI LIED ABOUT MY WORK HISTORY AT NYC SMALL CLAIMS COURT,MARVIN PITTS AT SKYVEIW MALL SHADY SECURITY FIRM LIES AT NYC SMALL CLAIMS COURT,UNIVERSAL PROTECTTION SERVICES EXPOSED NEW YORK New York Author: Harlem, New York Civil Rights Violators: UNIVERSAL PROTECTION SERVICES NEW YORK, New York

May 23 2016
Erie Police County Department EPD I was assaulted by erie police on 6/2/15 Erie Pennsylvania
Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Erie Police County Department Erie , Pennsylvania

May 22 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH BRJCASHPAC Above Co. sent letter stating I'm a guaranteed prize winner of 43,900,000.00 - PAYMENT READY FOR RELEASE Babylon, NY New York Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Butler, Rose,& Jameson AssociatesCASH Babylon, NY,

May 19 2016
Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Stayed in the Qualiyy inn in Streetsboro Ohio, I payed 100 dollar deposit and was I had stains on my sheets and was charged an additional 25 dollars , the lady literally smelled my sheets, the hotel manager ( Catherine, and a lady named Brittany) weirdous Your deposit will be ripped off!!!!!! It's a 100 dollars Streetsboro Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Streetsboro , Ohio

May 06 2016
Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches BEHOPBRCW Lake Worth Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Tennessee Civil Rights Violators: Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches Lake Worth, Florida

Apr 28 2016
iDevelop Construction Sadi Pajaziti and Vebi Pajaziti Stucco and others construction skills West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Civil Rights Violators: iDevelop Construction West Palm Beach, Florida

8, Report #1302067

Apr 26 2016
Mugshots.com Mugshots.com Mug shots is ruining lives! No idea Forign country! Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Mugshots.com

Apr 23 2016
Bremer Bank Bremer Bank allowed dish tv to withdraw $240.00 out of my bank account without my permission & then charged me a $33.00 overdraft fee because there was only $199.00 in the account. Lake Elmo Minnesota Author: Hensel, North Dakota Civil Rights Violators: Bremer Bank Lake Elmo, Minnesota