Services → Photography

Sep 11 2016
Kenneth Anderson AKA Ken Anderson AKA the Ken Experience AKA Ken2 Scammer selling photos LA and online Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Photography: Kenneth Anderson the Ken Experience m Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
Lucas Gatley, Lucas Gatley Photography, Pavati, Pavati Marine, Highway Products Lucas Gatley Photography in Grants Pass Oregon is a SCAMMER Grants Pass Oregon Author: Medford, Oregon Photography: Lucas Gatley Photography Grants Pass, Oregon

Aug 31 2016
Scott lomill d/b/a lomiglio.com Lomiglio.com Pissed off customer Reno nv Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Photography: Scott lomill d/b/a lomiglio.com Internet

Aug 27 2016
Online Fashion District aka Tae Kim Did not show up to meeting Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Long beach , California Photography: Online Fashion District Internet

Aug 23 2016
Lux HD450 Unfilled order and does not respond to either of my 3 emails Support@luxhd450.com Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: Lux HD450 Internet

Aug 22 2016
YP Marketing Solutions James Tomkins billed me for servicees never rendered Rockville, MD Internet Rockville MD
Author: Adamstown, Maryland Photography: YP Marketing Solutions Internet

Aug 24 2016
Do not do business with Charley Crooms Photography/Promotes indecent exposures/Promotes unlawful visual materials of photographs proofs. Dallas,Texas Internet Author: Arizona Photography: Charley Croomes Photography Internet

Aug 15 2016
Hayden's Creations Photography Heidi Hayden Scammed by an amatuer photographer claiming to be professional Skowhegan Maine
Author: Skowhegan, Maine Photography: Hayden's Creations Photography Skowhegan, Maine

Aug 15 2016
moo hawk images rainbow hawktim thomas images be a wedding photographer didn't refund money burton on trent Internet
Author: burton on trent , Alabama Photography: moo hawk images Internet

Aug 09 2016
TriStar event Photo Inc Lies to children and makes them sign contracts Carlsbad California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Photography: TriStar event Photo Inc Carlsbad, California

Aug 09 2016
meetaphotographer.com Meet A Photographer.com credit card ripoff Internet Author: pickens, South Carolina Photography: meetaphotographer.com Internet

12, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

13, Report #1319307

Jul 27 2016
Happy Skies Photography - Emily Thompson 100% FRAUD, USES OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS WORK Saginaw Texas Author: Rack City, Texas Photography: Happy Skies Photography - Emily Thompson Saginaw, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Boudior, Boudoir & Babes, Families Are Forever, GET Photography, GET Photography Retouch Artistry, GET Photography Boudoir, Happy Skies Photography, Red Bus, Gary Thompson, Kate H Reben Ruined My Wedding Day, Took My Cash and Ran, Lied About Using PayPal, Lied about Being in the Hospital North Carolina Nationwide
Author: Arlington, Texas Photography: Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Emily Thompson Get photography. happy skies photography. Boudoir babes Fraud. Scam. Lied. False advertisement. Saginaw Texas Author: Fort worth, Texas Photography: Emily Thompson Internet

Jul 14 2016
Actionpix ,Warren Liebmann,; Less Than 24-Hr Cancellations; Failure To Pay Sub-Contracted Workers Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Photography: Actionpix (Warren Liebmann) Toronto, Ontario

Jul 11 2016
Photos Unlimited, LLC overprices, high, expensive, ripoff for two photographs Toronto Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Photography: Photos Unlimited, LLC Toronto, Ontario