Services → Photography

Jul 30 2014
Magdalena Chmura photography and European Style Cleaning EUROPEAN STYLE CLEANING LLC7523 WILTON LN,N ROYALTON, OH 44133 Two Businesses Owned and Operated by Magdalena Chmura North Royalton Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Photography: magdalena chmura photography and European Style Cleaning North Royalton, Ohio

Jul 29 2014
DHCamera.com DH Cameras DHCameras.com TOTAL RIPOFF- THEY NEVER SHIPPED MY PRODUCT- MAIL FRAUD Chicago Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Photography: DHCamera.com Internet

Jul 28 2014
Visions Fine Photography dishonest, unresponsive, fraud, conartist Rockville Centre New York Author: Great Neck, New York Photography: Visions Fine Photography Rockville Centre, Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
Portrait Innovations Taquella Y Bait and switch Charlotte North Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Photography: Portrait Innovations Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 15 2014
Brian Jarreau-Photographer DO NOT USE THIS PHOTOGRAPHER New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Photography: Brian Jarreau-Photographer New Orleans, Louisiana

6, Report #1162058

Jul 15 2014
JP Photography and Events JJ JohnsonJP Photography and Events I hired this photographer to photograph a wedding, but the she failed to disclose that she has a fluctuating travel fee that wasn't agreed upon prior to signing the contract. When I refused the pay the $180 travel fee, she didn't want to return my deposit or honor the contract without charging an additional amount. I'm reasonable, I understand the cost associated with travel, but this photographer just doesn't have it together with her business ethics or scope of what is legitimate in terms operation. There's no business address for the company or individual, be very weary of hiring them. Poor business practices and produces very sloppy work, commits to services that she cannot perform. Macon, Auguasta, Decatur, Virginia Beach Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Photography: JP Photography and Events Internet

Jul 13 2014
Laurie Paladino Photography Laurie Paladino Photography bizarre business practices West Hollywood California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Photography: Laurie Paladino Photography Internet

Jul 12 2014
Howard Beach Studios is a SCAM Howard Beach Studio photography and video really sucks. Ozone Park, New York Author: New York Photography: Howard Beach Studios Ozone Park,, New York

Jul 11 2014
Viva Photography, Romsey Unprofessional fraudsters, avoid avoid avoid! romsey Hampshire, Uk Author: salisbury, New Hampshire Photography: Viva Photography romsey, Natiowide

Jul 08 2014
Byron Graves Byron Graves Photography Was paid over $1000 dollars to take wedding photos... He took the photos, but never delivered!!!! over 2 Years Later! Wauwatosa Wisconsin
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Photography: Byron Graves Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

Jul 07 2014
Larry Smith Quartzmine, Zoomring, Lawrence Smith, Attorney Lawrence Smith Photographer Larry Smith, Creepy Pervert that hides from his reports by changing his name and address but not moving ... Very Scary Dude Auburn California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Photography: Larry Smith Auburn, California

Jul 03 2014
Kimberleigh James Photography Such a Flake!! Phoenix Arizona
Author: Tonopah, Arizona Photography: Kimberleigh James Photography Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 01 2014
Jamie Christine Photography + Design Jamie Christine Photography I hired her to create my company logo, I paid her cash for it and did half way of the work, I called her many times to get the proper color codes, fond and vector and the paid invoice, she I emailed her, called her, texted her, facebooked her and never got back to me, because of that I had to paid to my printing shop extra money to re design my company logo. I keep the receit from my bank of the money I took from my checking account to pay for her services. I wanted to pay her with my credit card and she said her credit card system do not work and she take cash only. Seattle Washington
Author: Bellevue, Washington Photography: Jamie Christine Photography + Design Seattle, Washington

Jun 27 2014
Kenny Sweeney Kenny sweeney Kenny Swenney Fashion Photography SCAM los angeles california Author: los angeles, California Photography: Kenny Sweeney Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
Getty Images Deceptive and Unethical Practices to Extort Money from Small Business Owners Seattle Internet Author: Garland, Texas Photography: Getty Images Internet

Jun 24 2014
P.A. Greene Photography The photographer and owner of the company, Paul Greene agreed to take 4 photos of me for a certain price. Being naive, I paid Mr. Greene his entire fee before he completed his work. After taking a variety of indoor photos of me, he expressed that my outdoor 4th photo choice would have to be done at a later date when it was warmer. I waited for several months to contact Mr. Greene to ensure that it would be warm enough to Internet Author: Elkridge, Maryland Photography: P.A. Greene Photography Internet

Jun 24 2014
Destin Sparks Photography Cheated - Over Priced Australia Nationwide Author: Sydney, Texas Photography: Destin Sparks Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Hasan of Facet Studio Suliman, Facet, Hasan Photographs, facetstudio, Hasan, urban, models, studio, facet, Suliman, scam Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Sacramento , California Photography: Hasan of Facet Studio Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
Ethereal Birth Photography and Doula Services Ethereal Birth Photography, Birth and Doula Services. Atlanta Life Photographer by CG&L Photography. Atlanta Midwife. Atlanta Life Photographer by CG&L Photography. Atlanta Photo Collective on meetup.com , Ethereal Maternity Shoot on Meetup.com, Courtney Gonzalez, Courtney Butler Worst Photographer and Experience! Left me stressed, upset, and crying for weeks. I paid her in full she always had an excuse Atlanta, Buford Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Photography: Ethereal Birth Photography and Doula Services Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 22 2014
Lilly K Photography AKA Isa Battaglin - Took Money Did Not Show Up After - Ladera Ranch California Author: Lake Forest, California Photography: Lilly K Photography Internet

Jun 17 2014
Depositphotos charged my card without my knowledge Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: fort smith, Arkansas Photography: Depositphotos Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 17 2014
Ethereal Birth Ethereal Birth photography, Birth Photography and Doula Services, Courtney Gonzalez, CG&L Photography Took my money NEVER gave me pictures of my newborn!!!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Fairburn, Georgia Photography: Ethereal Birth Atlanta, Georgia