Health & Fitness → Drugstores

Sep 23 2016
RXMedico.com Onliine drugstore Internet Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Drugstores: RXMedico.com Internet

Sep 17 2016
US Healthcare, LLC, sister co. of US Healthcare Supply, LLC Has connection to Woods Pharmacy that uses aggressive marketing and shipped unauthorized prescription and then tried to bill medicare and me Milford New Jersey Author: Citrus Heights, California Drugstores: US Healthcare, LLC Milford, New Jersey

Sep 13 2016
Pacific youth Skin Care added an expensive product to the trial product I ordered. Supposedly gave you a 14 day period to return and cancel but would not honor that when I called on the 14th day. Tampa, Fl 33684 Florida address Author: hunt, Texas Drugstores: Pacific youth Skin Care Internet

Sep 11 2016
Herbal Groups Real slick indian givers Van Nuys California Author: Pahrump, Nevada Drugstores: Herbal Groups Van Nuys, California

Aug 22 2016
assured greenbrier international inc after 40years of shaving this razor pulled a bulk of skin between the blades lots and lots of blood chesapeake Virginia Author: baltimore, Maryland Drugstores: assured chsapeake, Virginia

Aug 17 2016
CanadaDrugs DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CANADADRUGS! Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Alaska Drugstores: CanadaDrugs Winnipeg, Manitoba

Aug 13 2016
EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx trickery-Beware-They trap you into paying a lot of money and the cream doesn't work Santa Ana CA may ship from Nevada Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Drugstores: EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Internet

Aug 10 2016
drugstoresupply.com online drugstore Fenton Michigan Author: Alabama Drugstores: drugstore supply.com Fenton, Michigan

Aug 06 2016
Praza Health LLC Official Supplier of Chamomile Calm BEWARE UNAUTHORIZED CARTE BLANCHE! ROBBERS: Hiding Behind WebMD, Dr. Oz, Oprah, CNN--- DISGUISED AS CHAMOMILE CALM DEPRESSION REMEDY Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Amherst, Ohio Drugstores: Praza Health LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

10, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

11, Report #1319537

Jul 29 2016
CVS/Caremark Mail Order CVS Mail Order protocols are like Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde - never know what drug they want you to order! Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: CVS/Caremark Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
CVS Caremark Pittsburgh Wareouse CVS Caremark distribution center located in Pittsburgh made the biggest possible error.  Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Drugstores: CVS Caremark Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Nootropicsusa Ripped Me Off For 112 USD clonazolam, research chemical, vendor, nootropicsusa, review, scam n/a Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Drugstores: Nootropicsusa Internet

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 26 2016
Lumera I have never recieved my order for eye serum but they sent me an email with confirmation number Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Drugstores: Lumera Internet

Jun 15 2016
Blue Medical Sloppy seller, happy to lie to eBay and to customers Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Drugstores: Blue Medical Internet