Complaint Review: Federal Aviation Administration

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Tru_American — United States of America
Federal Aviation Administration
800 Independence Ave Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Federal Aviation Administration FAA WILL NOT INVESTIGATE LOW FLYING AIRCRAFT OR NOISE COMPLAINTS! Washington District of Columbia

I called the FAA regarding a noise complaint of two low flying aircraft which never seem to leave my area. They sound as if they are dogfighting all day everyday for several months now! The aircraft have twin prop engines and are very noisy! They are so loud, I can hear them in my basement! So I call a local airport about it and they told me to call the FAA. So I did. I spoke to a Chris Crock who told me that he needed the N number to open an investigation. So I went out and spent 300 dollars on a pair of binoculars just so I could get the N number of these aircraft. Once I got an N number, I called the FAA back and asked to speak to an agent in my area. I was put on hold and then finally an agent asked if he could help me. I told him that I had the N number for the very annoying low flying aircraft. He said okay, we'll open an investigation. So about three days go by and I get a phone call from a guy named Jay who tells me that they looked up the N number on the aircraft in question and could not find any criminal history on this persons background check! I was like what the hell? I didn't ask you to do a background check, I wanted this crap to stop! I run a business from home and cannot concentrate during the day. He asked me if I lived near an airport and I said no I don't. The closest airport is at least 60 miles away. He said ahh that may be the problem then. I laughed and said what problem? He says well that's close enough for them to train. I then said you know what you guys are a bunch of frauds and hung up! What would happen during a terrorist attack? Would they ask for the N number before they could do an investigation? REALLY? I think the people in this administration need to be thrown out of office, not impeached, just literally grabbed by the arms and tossed out of the Whitehouse before it's too late!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Federal-Aviation-Administration/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20591/Federal-Aviation-Administration-FAA-WILL-NOT-INVESTIGATE-LOW-FLYING-AIRCRAFT-OR-NOISE-COM-1017331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Federal Aviation Administration