Complaint Review: Swiss Chalet 2425 Montana Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45211

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Taken and stolen from — Cincinnati Ohio
Swiss Chalet 2425 Montana Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45211
2425 Montana Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Swiss Chalet 2425 Montana Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45211 Larry S. Wesley Bed Bugs Stealing out of my bank account Cincinnati, Ohio

Tracy showed me the apartment and I liked it. I gave her a a check for 1560.00 and moved in February. I found out later Tracy had deposited my check into her personal account. Two days into my lease I woke up with bed bug bites. I had not even moved in any of my belongings yet so "I did not bring them with me".
I demanded to talk to the owner and Tray gave me"Larrys" phone number. long story short they stole another $2500.00 from my bank account and another $1500 for bed bug removal.

This situation had me on the verge of suicide. I lost all my savings and am now living with my mom. Thanks to Tracy, Larry and Swiss Chalet Apartment Rentals in Cincinnati, OH (513) 731-3119

Thanks for ruining my life Larry S. Wesley

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Swiss-Chalet-2425-Montana-Avenue-Cincinnati-OH-45211/Cincinnati-Ohio-45211/Swiss-Chalet-2425-Montana-Avenue-Cincinnati-Ohio-45211-Larry-S-Wesley-Bed-Bugs-Stealin-1037156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Swiss Chalet 2425 Montana Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45211