Complaint Review: 1 And Only Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: jasmine0190 — Cordova Tennessee
1 And Only Inc.
144-42 Jewel Ave Flushing , New York USA

1 And Only Inc. RIPOFF! Lied about prices! Flushing New York

*Consumer Comment: These guys are lairs and complete service

I looked online for a locksmith because my husband locked his keys in the car and found this website. 24hour-locksmithmemphis.com/price-list .

It showed reasonable cheap prices and had area code of Memphis which we are in. I called the number and told her that my husband didn't have money on him and I want to pay with my debit card over the phone or computer etc she said she had to send me a form that approves me to allow them to charge that one time. On the form it says the company name and address that is located in NY . I found that odd cause we are located in TN. She was not clear on things and had attitude and didn't say any prices etc very unprofessional. I called on several occasions to see what was going on and why no one was showing up it took them over an hour to show up by my husband. And after I finished the form she asked for my ID which she didn't ask before. It all seemed so fishy. I don't know if this company is a fake or what but they ripped us off. When they arrived by my husband they said $80 then $85 and when it clearly says $25 online. The guy kept going on with all these fees etc that wasn't stated online. My husband wanted to just get it done and leave so we ended up paying the $85 for him to unlock the door! I want everyone to know about this company which seems like a scam to rip people off and over charge!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-And-Only-Inc-/Flushing-New-York-11367/1-And-Only-Inc-RIPOFF-Lied-about-prices-Flushing-New-York-1130476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 And Only Inc.

These guys are lairs and complete service

AUTHOR: Ms Cruz - ()

These guys are total scammers they don't complete the job. the guy they that came to my home broke my lock! I'm researching this company and find out they have changed the name of the company some many times.We found the name of the owner and plan on suing!