Complaint Review: 21 Watches/ David Pang

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: summit — burlingame California United States of America
21 Watches/ David Pang
18856 Amar rd suite 9 Walnut, California United States of America

21 Watches/ David Pang Twin Rabbit Scam/Selling fake Rolex watches Walnut, California

I have the same problem with the previous author. I sent 2 watches bought from Ebay back for refund because al of their Rolex watches were made up of 90% fake parts and fake logos. I found out that they wre fake because the bezels fell off. A real Rolex watch's bezel is bolted to the case so there is no way that it could have fell off. That was when i suspected that they were not real. I took it in to a local Rolex dealer and they refused to even look at the watch because right off the bat, they said that the watches were not from Rolex. They were fake and therefore refused to service them.

I then contacted 21watches, returned to watches for refund. They then told me that they could only repair and send back to me. They never did. My credit card company wouldn't give me back the money either because they needed a 2nd opinion letter from a neutral party stating that these watches were fake. Since i already sent them back prior to obtaining a 2nd opinion hoping that they would credit me back. Besides, it'd cost me $300-$500 each watch  to get a written report.  Now i ended up paying $6500 for two watches i didn't receive.

I reported them to Ebay and they got kicked off the site banned from selling their products. Now they are nowhere to be found. When i called, no one picks up the phone. all my e-mails to them were unanswered. These are crooks that need to be taken to prison.

Please do not patron this company unless you want to get scammed. If you share a similar situation. please post if up here or contact me at (((email redacted))) Anyone can help me with this case, please feel free to contact me. Thanks These people need to be brought to justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 02:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21-Watches-David-Pang/Walnut-California-91789/21-Watches-David-Pang-Twin-Rabbit-ScamSelling-fake-Rolex-watches-Walnut-California-978174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21 Watches/ David Pang