interference

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: MCDelRod — Seattle Washington
4Crests.com
Spokane, Washington USA

4Crests.com ORIGIN OF NAMES Delivered Only after Claim filed with PayPal Spokane Washington

*Author of original report: Nothing worse than trying to blame the customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: JPG was sent within 24 hours

I purchased a JPG graphic of the family Coat of Arms. It was promosed to be delivered in 24 hours. I did not receive it. I wrote the company, telling them I needed the JPG for a family reunion that was in a couple of days. I received nothing except a standard message saying they would get back to me in 3 days.

I filed a complaint with PayPal. Seller alleged to PayPal that they had sent the JPG to me twice and that I should check my SPAM (as if I were some idiot and had not done that already) and requested an alternate email address.

Through the PayPal complaint I provided an alternate email address. I still received nothing.

I finally escalated the PayPal complaint and emailed the seller directly at the emails they had provided to PayPal (which are not the ones they use for public inquiries) and told them if they sent me the product, I would withdraw the PayPal claim for a full refund.

I finally received the JPG on September 5, 11 days after ordering! Some 24 hour turn-around time! I'll never use them again, although I am doing an extended family history and need several Coats of Arms done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4Crestscom/Spokane-Washington-99208/4Crestscom-ORIGIN-OF-NAMES-Delivered-Only-after-Claim-filed-with-PayPal-Spokane-Washingt-1082384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4Crests.com

Nothing worse than trying to blame the customer

AUTHOR: MCDelRod - ()

This is one of those outfits that will never take the blame for its mistakes. It's all the customer's fault. Bad spelling, bad this, bad that, bad email address (as if I didn't know my email address). I found a different shop that has done a wonderful job using the same email address that didn't "work" for these people. Just be aware that I had this bad experience if you are going to use these people.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

JPG was sent within 24 hours

AUTHOR: heraldics - ()

The JPG this customer requested was sent within 24 hours of the order being placed.  When they contacted us that the hadn't received it, we sent it again.  They again contacted us that they hadn't received it.  Obviously there was something wrong with the email they provided us.  After they finally gave us a different email address, we were able to get the JPG to them.  We did everything we could on our end.  They were just angry and impatient with us when it wasn't us, it was a bad email.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC