- Report: #1130821
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: 5 Star Football Training Academy
5 Star Football Training AcademyJohns Creek, Georgia USA
5 Star Football Training Academy NFL QB Todd KruegerTodd KruegerK & A Books the 5 Star Football Skills Camps is a scam Johns Creek, Ga Georgia
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Truth in RipOff Report
*Consumer Comment: 5 Star Quarterback Training Academy Scam - It happened to me too
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
NFL QB Todd Krueger is a Fraud and the football skills camps offered to youth and high school football players that are promoted on his website at 5starfootballtraningacademy.com are scheduled but will not take place. NFL QB Todd Krueger has scheduled several skills camps on his website and is accepting money from the public, but the camp will never take place. The website states that NFL QB Todd Krueger and his staff of NFL coaches will hold a skills camp to train youth and high school football players NFL Style Training. The website also claims that if a player attends a skills camp they have an opportunity to attend the super 60 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta Georgia.
- There is no written agreement with the Georgia Dome, Atlanta GA that the super 60 is being held on July 27, 2014.
- The bands and scheduled NFL Players that will attend this event are not contacted to attend.
- Reluctant Stains have no agreement to attend this event.
- There is no documentation that the Super 60 is a real event.
- A previously Scheduled Skills Camp for Sarasota Florida: NFL QB Todd Krueger has taken registration fees from parents of youth and high school football players and cancelled the event, yet he has not refund money to these individuals.
- Marietta Georgia, this camp was scheduled to March 3, 2014, NFL QB Todd Krueger received money from parents and then rescheduled the event 5 days before the event.
- NFL QB Todd Krueger is accepting money for a Skills Camp in Charlotte North Carolina, yet there is no contract for a location. This camp is scheduled for April 5, 2014, but NFL QB Todd Krueger and his staff of NFL coaches will not show up then day of the event.
- The new date for the Marietta Georgia camp is now April 12, 2014. He has paid for a field but with only 15 people registered he will most likely cancel the camp and not refund the money to the people who paid the registration fees of $147.00 per football player.
- NFL QB Todd Krueger has scheduled the following Camps and is accepting registration fees from people but he does not have a contract for a location and nor does he have a contract with additional NFL coaches who he claims will attend the Skills Camp.
- North Smithfield, RI April 12, 2104
- Atlantic City - Pleasantville, NJ , May 3, 2104
- New Rochelle, NY May 17, 2104
- Atlanta, GA May 31, 2104
- Charlotte, NC June 7, 2104
- Andover, MA June, 2104
- Plymouth Meeting, PA June 21, 2104
- Fairburn, GA June 28, 2104
- Associations listed on the 5 Star Football Training Academy website are not contracted associations.
- NFL Alumni national organization, use of logo without written permission
- NFL Play 60
- NFL Teacher of the year
- American heart Association
- NFL League Foundation
- Atlanta Falcons Youth Foundation
- NFL shop
- NFL Alumni
- Additional programs
- The 5 Star Football Show Case Combine is not schedule with a location or staff
- There will be no High School All-Star Game
- There will be no Youth All-Star Game
Registration for these Skills Camps listed require a credit card payment, which is processed through A & K Books a company with many complaints regarding selling fake DVD’s on football training.
There are complaints on this website going back to 2010.
Good Chance They are Fake
AUTHOR: NWFilms - (United States of America)
SUBMITTED: Wednesday, April 07, 2010
1. File a CC claim, If its been less than 60 days maybe 90? You can file a CC claim. If you have the dvds, just send them back, and put a tracking number on it, You have to provide that number and you will win your CC claim. If you dont have them. File a claim and let them know you did not get them.. He will have to prove you got them, again you will win your claim..
2. There has been a guy out of Warrick RI selling fake dvds for years and years.. I bought some.. 99.999 percent chance this is the same guy.. If to much time has passed contact the maker of the dvds.. If its tmw media, talk to leslie tell you have fake dvds from Todd Krueger, they know who he is, Most likely they will want those dvds and give you real ones, Championship productions will do the same.. They all know him Human Kinetics also knows Him, they will most likely replace them as well. If they are sport america dvds, get on their website and call the 800 number. Tell them where you got them, great chance they know him and will replace them as well.
3. Lastly, Here is a blogger post from 2004 who purchased a fake baseball Dvd from Todd Krueger in Warrick, RI in 2004. Search Cyb3rspy and Todd Krueger on google, You can read his post.. about a fake baseball coaching dvd.
K & A Books Sent out wrong DVD's, promised to replace them an he never did after numerous e-mails Warwick Rhode Island Internet
On February 17, I purchased a collection of football coaching dvds for $152. I still have not received my order. I have called and left numerous emails trying to track my order. I even tried contacting Todd Krueger himself on Youtube and Facebook, only to get no response. I would advise anyone against purchasing anything from Footballtools.com.
Ordered specific DVDS. The wrong ones were sent. I sent e-mail explaining wrong ones were sent. Krueger sent e-mail stating to keep the them as a gift and the correct ones would be sent out immediatly. After, lots of follow up over a year ago still no replacements. Its a scam. I think he ships whatever he has in stock and tells you he will ship the correct ones so you do not contest the credit card charge.
K & A Books ripoff Warwick Rhode Island
K & A Books is a company owned by NFL QB Todd Krueger’s Father and the credit card processing is through is Fathers named.
NFL QB Todd Krueger states on his website and Facebook page “NFL QB Todd Krueger CEO and Found of the 5 Star Football Training Academy” yet there is no corporation listed in the State of Rhode Island or the State of Georgia.
Note: NFL QB Todd Krueger was drafted by the Buffalo Bills and the Minnesota Vikings but he never was on the field and never played in one game.
To reach NFL QB Todd Krueger:
NFL QB Todd Krueger cell number 401-316-2477
New Email address is NFLQB ToddKrueger@gmail.com
In Providence RI 99 Thornton Street Providence RI
Is leasing an apartment in Johns Creek Ga,
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/5-Star-Football-Training-Academy/Johns-Creek-Georgia-30022/5-Star-Football-Training-Academy-NFL-QB-Todd-KruegerTodd-KruegerK-A-Books-the-5-Star-Fo-1130821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.