Complaint Review: 5W PR

• Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: fairtrade — New York New York United States of America
5W PR
New York, New York United States of America

5W PR Ron Torossian Crooks! THey took my money, provided ZERO service for 6 months and now threaten to sure me if I don't renew my contract. CROOKS! New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: I also was scammed by these people

*Consumer Comment: I am also a dissatisfied 5w client

I hired 5W PR after being courted by their CEO Ron Torossian for months. He promises you the world, is a slick salesman, nice offices. The minute you pay, you never hear form him again. You have a bunch of 20 something little girls trying to tell you what to do and Ron is never to be seen again. They deliver absolutely nothing. Then when I want to cancel my contact, Ron calls to tell me he will ruin my name in the press if I don't  continue. Needless to say, we're now in court. I don't take blackmail lightly. Shame on your 5WPR! Shame on you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/5W-PR/New-York-New-York-/5W-PR-Ron-Torossian-Crooks-THey-took-my-money-provided-ZERO-service-for-6-months-and-now-981447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 5W PR

I also was scammed by these people

AUTHOR: Online Retailer - ()

If you've stumbled upon this review before hiring these losers, you are smarter than I am because you're doing your due diligence. Please stop and take a moment to pat yourself on the back because you just saved yourself a lot of time, money and aggravation.

I've been in business for 15 years and I have never met a more reprehensible human being than Ronn "the litigator" Torossian. We embarked on a 12 month trial and after that period decided to not renew our contract because we were not seeing any return on investment. His services were disappointing at best and certainly not worth the monthly retainer of $10,000 per month. Not to mention, his amateur, underpaid staff requested samples of our products to send out to editors, which cost my company an additional $25,000.  After the contract was over, we requested that they send back our samples and they claimed they were gifts despite having been advised on numerous occasions in writing that these were for sample purposes only. Fact is their staff lost the merchandise and we were left holding the bag. When we suggested they cover the cost all hell broke loose.

The president, Ronn "AM SURPRISED" Torossian, began harassing us with a constant barrage of threatening texts and emails (ALL IN CAPS AND VERY HOSTILE). His emails were the furthest thing from professional or amicable albeit comical in their insanity. He attempted to extort an additional 12 months out of us by threatening to release false information to the press about our company. When we finally disengaged from the madness and stopped responding to him, he released his pit bull lawyers (a fellow scumbag friend that works on contingency) who made countless outrageous demands and threatened us for weeks on end. Meanwhile, Ronn "I have nothing better to do with my life" Torossian was sending about 25-30 threatening text messages and emails to our company president.

Don’t waste your time, money or energy on this scumbag, thief, and crook. If you want to know what kind of man this is, you don’t have to take my word for it, simply google "Ronn Torossian Gawker" and find out for yourself.

I am also a dissatisfied 5w client

AUTHOR: another disgruntle 5w ex-client - (United States of America)

please provide me with contact inof as I would love to speak to you. i know of more ex-5w clients and we should all band together.