Complaint Review: 9chelsea.com

• Reported By: joedoe5 — chula vista United States of America
9chelsea.com
303 WEST 42 STREET SUITE # 504 new york, New York United States of America

9chelsea.com ellie yim terrible to deal with. new york, New York

*Consumer Comment: now they change to newyorkcitypad.com

Do not make any deals with 9chelsea vacation rentals.  I rented an apartment 6 months prior my arrival to NYC.  When I got there, Ellie called me and told me they made a mistake and we could not stay in the apartment we rented.  She told me she could refund my money and I can look for a hotel or she could rent me another apartment for 50% extra.  Of course I could not get anything at that time, everything was booked during spring break.  I had no choice, I was standing in JFK with my family.  She is rude and dishonest.  Save your self a lot of grief and do not rent from them.  They also use the name 9new york rentals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/9chelseacom/new-york-New-York-/9chelseacom-ellie-yim-terrible-to-deal-with-new-york-New-York-865374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 9chelsea.com

now they change to newyorkcitypad.com

AUTHOR: Laurene - (United States of America)

Be careful !

Now 9chelsea chaged to www.newyorkcitypad.com with the same phone number 1212 203.1901

if you can go to website and  click " contact us "

- For apartment reservation requests, please directly contact us at  newyorkcitypads@gmail.com /  8manhattan@gmail.com

Telephone  Hours: M.-F. 1-4pm. For general inquiries and

reservation requests, please contact  via emails only. For current tenants at our residences:

- Local:+1 (212) 203-1901- International: +1 (212) 203-1901

- Skype:ellie9chelsea

Name, phone number  all same !   Folks,  stay away from this if you don't want to waste your money.