Complaint Review: A Sensory Sound System

• Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: texas — houston Texas United States of America
A Sensory Sound System
8459-F US42 Suite 262 Florence, Kentucky United States of America

A Sensory Sound System Solid Gold Sound Rip Off!!! Never got my video from wedding in August 2009. Florence, Kentucky

I never received the video of my daughters wedding in August of 2009.  The company is out of business now, but I am sueing the owner in small claims court.  I would recommend everyone do just that.  I was told the owners name is Ron Daniels......I see now on the BBB report that the owner states his name as Ronald Doyle.  The address of the company is 8459-F  US 42  Suite 262  Florence, Kentucky  41042    Go the the web site for small claims court and it explains how to do file a claim.   I may cost you some money, but it will maybe get these crooks out of business.  This was a company called A Sensory Sound System, but I believe they are the same company as Solid Gold Sound.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/A-Sensory-Sound-System/Florence-Kentucky-41042/A-Sensory-Sound-System-Solid-Gold-Sound-Rip-Off-Never-got-my-video-from-wedding-in-Aug-612952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Sensory Sound System