Mississippi

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: kianatnt1 — Brooklyn New York
ACS INC

ACS INC Case File # :R-492574; Subject - Lawsuit? Internet

Following my daily routine I opened my email today only to see an email stating that a lawsuit will be filed against me. I was terrified, yet still curious. I read the email in entirety  and decided to call the number in the email. When I did a man with a Middle Eastern accent answered the phone. I told him that I received an email and I have a couple of questions. He asked me for the Loan ID # and my name. He then stated that I have a balance and a lawsuit will be filed against me.

He insisted that I still had a balance which I knew was not true because I personally called to balance my account. He said to me that the company tried charging my account in October but the transaction never went through that's why the current amount is so high. He then proceeded to ask me if I would like to pay it off now. I said to him that I still had questions. He kept asking Ma'am are you going to make the payment now. I told him to give me one second I am checking my bank statements. He later asked me again are you going to pay it off today, and I thought that he was too interested in knowing whether I was going to pay it off today.

I told him I was not going to pay anything today and he hung the phone up. I tried calling back the phone number and all I can hear is a two rings and then a busy tone. He was too adamant in me paying it off so that sent an instant red flag. I then proceeded to google the company only to find out that it is actually a rip off. Thank God for the internet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-INC/internet/ACS-INC-Case-File-R-492574-Subject-Lawsuit-Internet-1035830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS INC