rank

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: Cathy Parot — Elkhart Indiana United States of America
ACS legal Group

ACS legal Group Matt Williams e mailed me and said I owe 520.00 for a cash advance loan and I had 2 days to take care of this or the attorneys and police will be in touch with me Internet

I received an e mail from Matt Williams (Advance cash america) ACS Legal Group today this is it I copied and pasted it for you
This e-mail is a notification to inform you regarding your account with Advance Cash America that has been referred to my office for collection action. We are a Collection agency and a Legal Attorney. As per my client (Advance Cash America) you are currently some payments behind on this pay-day loan account. The total outstanding amount on this account is $582.00.

This is the reason we have been instructed to bring legal action against you as may be necessary, which may result in Judgment.

The received case file mentions that you have failed or refused to pay the above referred claim even though it appears just, owing, and correct.

You are hereby further advised that if the payment is not set up within 2 business days of the date of this e-mail, suit in small claims court may be commenced against you forthwith and without further notice for the amount indicated above, together with prejudgment interest. Instead of small claims court, this matter may be referred for suit in municipal court.

As my client is sure you are aware, if this matter goes to suit, all court costs, process server's fees, sheriff's fees, attorney fees where permitted, and other post judgment costs will be added to the amount that you already owe.

You can avoid the unnecessary legal actions and further expenses of a lawsuit by making immediate reply to us. For any queries feel free to call us on (603) 267-0054 and speak to Mr. Mike Jones (The Legal Consultant) who has been assigned for this case. He will be handling this matter over with you and will be providing you some pay off or Settlement options if available.

Sincerely,
ACS Legal Group
Legal Group of Attorneys (Nation-wide)
Belmont, NH
(603) 267-0054

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACS-legal-Group/internet/ACS-legal-Group-Matt-Williams-e-mailed-me-and-said-I-owe-52000-for-a-cash-advance-loan-an-955662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACS legal Group