Complaint Review: AHC Lending

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: True Texan — Texas United States of America
AHC Lending
2300 Valley View Lane Dallas, Texas United States of America

AHC Lending DBA of American Heritage Capital Promised quick close, raised rates and interest rates during process. Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: AHC Lending is highly recommended and reputable company

*Consumer Comment: I have used AHC Lending for my past 2 refinance loans

I strongly suggest that you use any other lending company besides these people. They promise quick closings and do not deliver. They provide a list of things they need and that list never stops growing. They increase rates and fees during the process. We worked with Chris Brancato and several others above him and found them all to be incompetent. I had my CPA working with them and they usually had no clue and just kept on asking for more things. At one point they asked for an explanation of $200 out of a $30,000 deposit to make sure we were not "borrowing money" for closing. It was my sons birthday money for god's sakes!!!! This appears to be a boiler room operation. The guy that was supposed to handle closing could barely speak english.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHC-Lending/Dallas-Texas-75062/AHC-Lending-DBA-of-American-Heritage-Capital-Promised-quick-close-raised-rates-and-intere-789825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHC Lending

AHC Lending is highly recommended and reputable company

AUTHOR: Henry Doyle - ()

It is hard to beleive everything that this original poster wrote about this company. I think these are unfair comments. I would recommend this company any day any time to any one.

Even my fellow citizen defended this company and shared his positive experiences. I have two positive experiences with this company of my own so far. Neither they raised my rates or fees or disappointed me in any way. Yes, they do ask for some paper work. Every one does. Just provide those documents instead of complaining about it. I don't see this as AHC's fault. They are lending you hundreds and thousands of dollars and want to make sure that they get their money back. What's wrong in providing paper work to them. This is not 2006 where you get a loan for $500,000 with no income or any other documents? We are in this mess right now because people got it too easy. I know of a waitress in Las Vegas who got $200,000 loan on her $8 per hour Job in 2006 and she was bragging about it.

As to my case, I got exactly what was promised. My 30 day refinance closed in 23 days. I am now purchasing a rental in Channel View Texas. AHC is already working on my loan. My advice. Just cooperate with them and you have a great experiece with them. Their rates are fantastic.

Henry Doyle, Channel View, Texas

I have used AHC Lending for my past 2 refinance loans

AUTHOR: JS - (United States of America)

I have worked with AHC Lending (& Chris Brancato) on my past 2 refinance loans and beleive that they are a totally above-board company that is nice to work with and delivers exactly what it spells out on there well organized web-site.  Actually my first loan (about 3 years ago) did not go totally smooth.  I had a glitch on my credit score which (to no fault of AHC Lending) caused my loan cost to go up very slightly.

They still worked very hard on my loan & they offered a slight rate reduction during escrow because rates had improved enough during this period.  The second loan went very smooth & I received the exact loan that was spelled out on the website the day that I locked!  Yes they ask for a tremendous amount of paperwork.  Yes it requires much more paperwork to do a loan these days than it did 5 years ago!

You have to remember that AHC is answering to the folks who are underwriting the loan(s).  Anything the underwriters ask for AHC has to get from you.  Without it the underwriters will not take your loan.  There is no reason to get frusterated by this process; it is what it is.  I have sent 3 co-workers to AHC Lending.  2 got exactly what they wanted & are happy.  1 was denied because he had a recent lapse in his work history.  He did not take this personally; He had been told the same thing by his current lender!