Complaint Review: AIMUAP AUTOPARTS

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: jessica — farmville North Carolina United States of America
AIMUAP AUTOPARTS
10901 us hwy 41 gibsonton, Florida United States of America

AIMUAP AUTOPARTS AIMUAP RIPOFFS I ordered a motor almost a month ago I have called wanting to know where my motor is they have said 3 times now that its in north carolina and has been picked up by th shippers and now today they sai gibsonton, Florida

*Author of original report: aimuap motors

These people are nothing but liers I ordered a motor over 3 weeks ago going on a month i have called 3 times and they have said the motor is in north carolina and is being picked up by the shippers and once again they have lied noone has picked my motor up it was suppose to be here over a week ago and now they tuesday instead of friday.They are liers and I advise you not to deal with them they are ripoffs and you wont get your part but they will get there money.I have already contacted the police and the better business bureau about them and they are going to be investigated.YOU F***ED WITH THE WRONG WOMAN THIS MOTOR WAS FOR MY GRANDFATHER'S TRUCK THAT HAS PASSES AWAY AND WAS LEFT TO ME IN THE WILL AND I WON'T TOLERATE THAT S**T I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I HAVE MY RECEIPTS WHERE I PAID SO GET READY FOR A F***ING FIGHT!!!!WARNING,WARNING,WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIMUAP-AUTOPARTS/gibsonton-Florida-33534/AIMUAP-AUTOPARTS-AIMUAP-RIPOFFS-I-ordered-a-motor-almost-a-month-ago-I-have-called-wantin-1018089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIMUAP AUTOPARTS

aimuap motors

AUTHOR: jessica - (United States of America)

I have to say aimuap motors ended up sending me a better motor in 3 days and refunded half of my money and the motor was in great condition. When my mechanic recieved it so I take back what I said bad about them because they fixed the problem and I ended up not paying but 350.00 for a motor with less that 40,000 miles a it was in great condition and this was a 1000.00 motor.They are a good company and they will fix problems that you have just have to give the chance.I will be buying another motor from them in the future.Thanks guys have a great motor and you really done everything you could do to fix the problem.The reason the first motor that I ordered was not picked up because of a bad shipping company but they had a great shipping company send a better motor.They are not bad people like everyone says they are and I should of let them fix the problem before I got so angry.So if you have a problem with them please talk to brian he will fix the problem.