Complaint Review: AJ Madison Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, December 01, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: Barry — Prescott Arizona United States of America
AJ Madison Inc.
1416 38th St., Brooklyn, NY. 11218 Internet United States of America

AJ Madison Inc. Ignores you till you give up Internet

I ordered a set of kitchen appliances from AJ Madison. Everything went well, untill the appliances arrived damaged.

I phoned to notify them of the damage, and offered to email photos. I was given an address to forward the damage photos, and after doing so, I waited for a reply. None came after two days. I called again, and after a lenghtly time on hold, I was informed that the serial number of the damaged appliance was needed. I chose to photograph the label containing the serial number, and emailed that to them. I received no reply.

I phoned again, and after a lenghtly time on hold, I spoke to a representative who asked me how I wanted to be compensated. I chose one of the offered options, and was told I would recieve an email outlining what was discussed in the telephone call. I did in fact receive an email concerning the offered compensation, however it set forth the same options again, that was previously discussed on the phone. [continued below]....
..... So again I selected an option, and replied to the email. No further communication has been forthcoming to this day.

Obviously this was a test of perseverance, and I wasn't interested in participating.

I ultimately had the appliance repaired locally, and got on with business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AJ-Madison-Inc/internet/AJ-Madison-Inc-Ignores-you-till-you-give-up-Internet-803915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AJ Madison Inc.